Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3140 3141 3142 3143 3144 ... 3164 3165
@fyniteshadow027 Flight Rising allows cross-site trading with other website-hosted petsites, some examples being Neopets, Lorwolf and Dappervolk. I think Goatlings falls into that category. Just remember - Flight Rising support team will not be able to assist you in case someone runs off with your currency as the transactions are allowed but not supported aka they cannot monitor trades.

You can set up a trade thread in Items for Sale.
@fyniteshadow027 Flight Rising allows cross-site trading with other website-hosted petsites, some examples being Neopets, Lorwolf and Dappervolk. I think Goatlings falls into that category. Just remember - Flight Rising support team will not be able to assist you in case someone runs off with your currency as the transactions are allowed but not supported aka they cannot monitor trades.

You can set up a trade thread in Items for Sale.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@FyniteShadow027 @Natron

FR updated the Cross-Site Trades article recently so things are a little different now. Please read through the article before making your trades!

Neopets has never allowed trading off-site and expressly prohibits it in their current rules. Source.

The basics on cross-site trading are you have to have actual rules about it for the game you want to trade with. If they say no or don't actually mention it the trade is not allowed. This involves reading the rules for sites you may not have looked at closely in the past. It's also helpful if FR should flag your transaction--you'll already have the relevant info.

Goatlings allows cross-site trading. Source.
@FyniteShadow027 @Natron

FR updated the Cross-Site Trades article recently so things are a little different now. Please read through the article before making your trades!

Neopets has never allowed trading off-site and expressly prohibits it in their current rules. Source.

The basics on cross-site trading are you have to have actual rules about it for the game you want to trade with. If they say no or don't actually mention it the trade is not allowed. This involves reading the rules for sites you may not have looked at closely in the past. It's also helpful if FR should flag your transaction--you'll already have the relevant info.

Goatlings allows cross-site trading. Source.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@nightwind I have never been on Neopets so I have no idea how things work there, it was just a guess on my end and/or I may have forgotten if anything had been said about it at some point.

Apart from that, I did read that Cross-Site Trade article when it came out, so thanks for including it as I really wasn't planning on writing all of that here xD
@nightwind I have never been on Neopets so I have no idea how things work there, it was just a guess on my end and/or I may have forgotten if anything had been said about it at some point.

Apart from that, I did read that Cross-Site Trade article when it came out, so thanks for including it as I really wasn't planning on writing all of that here xD
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
hey guys! Is there a way to rescind a message with items in it, to get the items back? I must be missing it [emoji=fae confused size=1]
hey guys! Is there a way to rescind a message with items in it, to get the items back? I must be missing it
UdqWUDw.png P9xkISo.png lAvpyOQ.png
nSVIqe4.png U0bFCPN.png mlHpBMC.png
@Persongirl No, the message is permanently sent, as it says in the popup. There is no way to get items back unless the recipient sends them. This is part of why CRs were implemented.
@Persongirl No, the message is permanently sent, as it says in the popup. There is no way to get items back unless the recipient sends them. This is part of why CRs were implemented.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
If an accent has 30.78% coverage, do I have to buy a skin blueprint or am I able to buy the accent blueprint with no worries? I'm just worried because the extra 1kg would buy me just that .78%. The accent blueprint is already expensive to me, and the skin blueprint practically leaves me weeping. It's a whole entire Wildclaw or Coatl scroll. Two gem ancient scrolls. A modern primary gem gene and some change. People who can casually doll out gems are crazy to me, lol.
If an accent has 30.78% coverage, do I have to buy a skin blueprint or am I able to buy the accent blueprint with no worries? I'm just worried because the extra 1kg would buy me just that .78%. The accent blueprint is already expensive to me, and the skin blueprint practically leaves me weeping. It's a whole entire Wildclaw or Coatl scroll. Two gem ancient scrolls. A modern primary gem gene and some change. People who can casually doll out gems are crazy to me, lol.
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
@NovaChrome Most recent ruling/posting in the Skin/Accent problem queue: [quote]As long as the design is below 31% it is considered an Accent. It can cover 30.9999% of the dragon and we will still consider it an Accent.[/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1199521/1096#post_56074655]madsniper, Admin[/url]
@NovaChrome

Most recent ruling/posting in the Skin/Accent problem queue:
Quote:
As long as the design is below 31% it is considered an Accent. It can cover 30.9999% of the dragon and we will still consider it an Accent.

madsniper, Admin
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Hey there! I seem to be having trouble posting an image in the fourms. (So well as changing the color of the text??) I know the codes, and i looked up Crowe's BBcode Compendium Juuuust to be sure i was doing it correctly when it didn't work, but i still can't get the image to appear. Does anyone know a fix for this? (attempting to post the picture here as well, for reference) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93493648[/img]
Hey there! I seem to be having trouble posting an image in the fourms. (So well as changing the color of the text??)

I know the codes, and i looked up Crowe's BBcode Compendium Juuuust to be sure i was doing it correctly when it didn't work, but i still can't get the image to appear. Does anyone know a fix for this?
(attempting to post the picture here as well, for reference)

[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93493648[/img]
BcnmqQk.gifThere is always a chance to change for the betteruCEnQTB.gif
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93493648][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/934937/93493648_350.png[/img][/url][/center] To get a clickable link of your Dragon, go to their homepage. Below, and to the left of their feet is a button that looks like a chickens foot with three toes Select and then select widget Copy and paste [rule] To change the font color : [color=blue] this color is blue [/color] [code][color=blue] this color is blue [/color][/code] In a list: [LIST] [*][color=blue] this entry is blue [*][color=red] this entry is red [/LIST] [code] [LIST] [*][color=blue] this entry is blue[/color] [*][color=red] this entry is red[/color] [/LIST][/code] ^^ @Grandmasterbones
93493648_350.png

To get a clickable link of your Dragon, go to their homepage.

Below, and to the left of their feet is a button that looks like a chickens foot with three toes

Select and then select widget

Copy and paste

To change the font color :

this color is blue
Code:
[color=blue] this color is blue [/color]

In a list:
  • this entry is blue

• this entry is red

Code:
[LIST] [*][color=blue] this entry is blue[/color] [*][color=red] this entry is red[/color] [/LIST]

^^

@Grandmasterbones
Thank you @BunnySox ! ^^' I swear i didn't forget *everything* you taught me.
Thank you @BunnySox ! ^^' I swear i didn't forget *everything* you taught me.
BcnmqQk.gifThere is always a chance to change for the betteruCEnQTB.gif
1 2 ... 3140 3141 3142 3143 3144 ... 3164 3165