Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Opinion on eating eggs?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Eggs are good when done properly. I like hard boiled eggs and fried eggs.
Eggs are good when done properly. I like hard boiled eggs and fried eggs.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
I really like egg! Good protein c:
Haha I agree with the texture and the smell's not good! But I love the taste of egg. From omelette to even raw yolk(But no thank you to raw egg white)!
I really like egg! Good protein c:
Haha I agree with the texture and the smell's not good! But I love the taste of egg. From omelette to even raw yolk(But no thank you to raw egg white)!
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
I only eat eggs as omelettes, but not as a plain omelette because I also don't really like the taste of eggs, just with melted cheese and herbs inside. I totally agree with the texture tho, anytime I ate empanadas, potato salad, anything that had eggs cut into really small pieces that I couldn't separate, I would have to stop eating and take the egg pieces out of my mouth because I can't stand the soft and rubbery texture it has. The smell I can stand for some time, it has never happened to me that it tasted like poop tho lol.

Also the yolk doesn't have that bad of a texture (my family usually cooks eggs until the yolk is completely cooked) and the taste I can stand if it's mixed with something else.
I only eat eggs as omelettes, but not as a plain omelette because I also don't really like the taste of eggs, just with melted cheese and herbs inside. I totally agree with the texture tho, anytime I ate empanadas, potato salad, anything that had eggs cut into really small pieces that I couldn't separate, I would have to stop eating and take the egg pieces out of my mouth because I can't stand the soft and rubbery texture it has. The smell I can stand for some time, it has never happened to me that it tasted like poop tho lol.

Also the yolk doesn't have that bad of a texture (my family usually cooks eggs until the yolk is completely cooked) and the taste I can stand if it's mixed with something else.
4ztBK1h.png
P2OauAq.png
lwvRdFe.png
EEUHXHn.png
hh5n4WA.png
lohf4Mo.png APe9ksa.png E27J5Sp.png cNJO9da.png
xbsbPqT.png
YMPbu9R.png
this is still a wip ok
I don't normally like eggs, not sure for what reason... have to say though, I adore deviled eggs so much. I used to only have them when my family celebrated Easter, but now that I live on my own I make them more frequently because I do what I want lol
I don't normally like eggs, not sure for what reason... have to say though, I adore deviled eggs so much. I used to only have them when my family celebrated Easter, but now that I live on my own I make them more frequently because I do what I want lol
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
seconding the deviled egg mention

i've been making "eggs in a basket" using my toaster oven. i don't like standing over a stove to cook, but it's great that i can just throw a slice of bread and an egg in the toaster oven for a few minutes and suddenly i have both a fried egg and toast

but a lot of the time, eggs give me a stomach ache lol
seconding the deviled egg mention

i've been making "eggs in a basket" using my toaster oven. i don't like standing over a stove to cook, but it's great that i can just throw a slice of bread and an egg in the toaster oven for a few minutes and suddenly i have both a fried egg and toast

but a lot of the time, eggs give me a stomach ache lol
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.png
i like them on rice dishes and that's it, i don't hate eggs but they're super underwhelming to me. i get enough protein in my diet anyways i don't need that extra boost.
i like them on rice dishes and that's it, i don't hate eggs but they're super underwhelming to me. i get enough protein in my diet anyways i don't need that extra boost.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
Eggs Benedict is one of my favourite breakfasts. Another of my favourite breakfasts is 2 sunny side up eggs with wheat toast for dipping, and maybe a side of hash browns. Yeah, I'm good with eggs. My brother's 2 dogs are with my folks and I for 6 weeks whilst he's out of state for work, and they always get one egg added to their dry kibble as part of their daily diet. Their coats are fairly soft as a result. To be fair, they're both Labrador retrievers.
Eggs Benedict is one of my favourite breakfasts. Another of my favourite breakfasts is 2 sunny side up eggs with wheat toast for dipping, and maybe a side of hash browns. Yeah, I'm good with eggs. My brother's 2 dogs are with my folks and I for 6 weeks whilst he's out of state for work, and they always get one egg added to their dry kibble as part of their daily diet. Their coats are fairly soft as a result. To be fair, they're both Labrador retrievers.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
the flavor, the texture, the smell, i love everything about eggs. they're so versatile and easy to make, they're a healthy source of protein and taste so good. love em!
the flavor, the texture, the smell, i love everything about eggs. they're so versatile and easy to make, they're a healthy source of protein and taste so good. love em!
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
eggs are okay, but it grosses me out most of the time. I'm okay with the yolk, but it's the white part that disgusts me. the texture is so... wacky? it's very slime-y, which is... eugh no thank you

I can only really eat boiled eggs but it makes me nauseous half of the time so. fun. I guess
eggs are okay, but it grosses me out most of the time. I'm okay with the yolk, but it's the white part that disgusts me. the texture is so... wacky? it's very slime-y, which is... eugh no thank you

I can only really eat boiled eggs but it makes me nauseous half of the time so. fun. I guess
ZcrsSbC.png
i will eat any form of egg and in multiples u can pry them from my "dog-fart" smelling hands lol
i will eat any form of egg and in multiples u can pry them from my "dog-fart" smelling hands lol
Vj0BLbc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7