Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] coli leveling - [QUEUED]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@venatore
that's intentional as a tip! c:
@venatore
that's intentional as a tip! c:
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Ronnie1107 You can go ahead and send your first dragon over!
@Ronnie1107 You can go ahead and send your first dragon over!
ely || she/they || FR+3
fka celestialelysium

- melters & brewers
- coli services
- renting nests
- celestial emissaries
aaa
0mx5sVM.png
Sending, thank you <3
Sending, thank you <3
nuvYkoF.png
@venatore

hello :)

Number of Dragons: 58
Requested Level: 8
Payment Currency: treasure
@venatore

hello :)

Number of Dragons: 58
Requested Level: 8
@Bozanstvena You can queue these when you're ready! This is a large order so I'll accept and send back in batches ^^
@Bozanstvena You can queue these when you're ready! This is a large order so I'll accept and send back in batches ^^
ely || she/they || FR+3
fka celestialelysium

- melters & brewers
- coli services
- renting nests
- celestial emissaries
aaa
0mx5sVM.png
@venatore

thank you :)))
@venatore

thank you :)))
@venatore Hello! I would like to benefit from your leveling service, but I have 2 questions first. 1) The dragon I would like to level up is already at lvl 10, will you still level him up or is just from 1 to 25? 2) Could you level him just up to 24? I'll be honest I would like to get the lvl 25 achievement but I'm too lazy to do it all by myself LoL. I can still pay you the whole level 25 amount, no problem on that! Also, I have this familiar from your wishlist to offer as a payment [item=Luminous Ambassador]
@venatore
Hello! I would like to benefit from your leveling service, but I have 2 questions first.

1) The dragon I would like to level up is already at lvl 10, will you still level him up or is just from 1 to 25?
2) Could you level him just up to 24? I'll be honest I would like to get the lvl 25 achievement but I'm too lazy to do it all by myself LoL. I can still pay you the whole level 25 amount, no problem on that!

Also, I have this familiar from your wishlist to offer as a payment
Luminous Ambassador
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@BlackRayser I can certainly level from 10 to 24 for you! I'll set it so that you'll just need to finish a couple of battle on your dragon to finish them out ^^
@BlackRayser I can certainly level from 10 to 24 for you! I'll set it so that you'll just need to finish a couple of battle on your dragon to finish them out ^^
ely || she/they || FR+3
fka celestialelysium

- melters & brewers
- coli services
- renting nests
- celestial emissaries
aaa
0mx5sVM.png
@venatore That would be incredible! Thank you so much! [b]Dragon Name:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20816968]CrimsonFlames[/url] [b]Requested Level:[/b] 24 [b]Payment Currency:[/b] [item=Luminous Ambassador] (LAH 198g)
@venatore
That would be incredible! Thank you so much!

Dragon Name: CrimsonFlames
Requested Level: 24
Payment Currency:
Luminous Ambassador (LAH 198g)
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@venatore

Dragon Name: LeapDay
Requested Level: 25

I actually have a couple more I want to get levelled, but I'll order them one at a time to give others a chance too ;-)
@venatore

Dragon Name: LeapDay
Requested Level: 25

I actually have a couple more I want to get levelled, but I'll order them one at a time to give others a chance too ;-)
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27