Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Question for G1 lairs...
1 2 3 4 5
All of them got purged. I think most of my G2+ dragons were fodder to begin with, so I didn't really feel bad exalting them - it's been so long I can't recall if I ever even tried to sell them off to other people.

I don't remember any of them at all; I never really clicked with the G2s. I vaguely remember having some messy pairs with not-super-sought-after genes, but I couldn't tell you anything more about them.
All of them got purged. I think most of my G2+ dragons were fodder to begin with, so I didn't really feel bad exalting them - it's been so long I can't recall if I ever even tried to sell them off to other people.

I don't remember any of them at all; I never really clicked with the G2s. I vaguely remember having some messy pairs with not-super-sought-after genes, but I couldn't tell you anything more about them.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
[quote name="RheoTastic" date="2024-03-17 22:09:46" ] so im not a g1 lair and thus you can mainly ignore me if this kind of response is not what youre looking for—but my lair is a mix of g1s and g2+s, and thats like, also an option going forward! esp since mooooost of my dragons, g1 or otherwise, I have gened up from scratch, or have at LEAST changed one or two genes/the breed on. so basically like, maybe that can be a compromise for you: the work from geneing up any dragon, g1 or otherwise, and finishing a project is always worthwhile I’d say, so why should g1s get to have all the fun [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] [/quote] this is also my personal experience/playstyle! really, it depends on what appeals to you about the g1 life. if you enjoy the thrill of hatching eggs and the none/none aesthetic, that's valid. however, if you just really enjoy the project life, that's valid too - and can potentially give your g2+ dragons new life if you'd like to rescry them. go to the scrying workshop, make them triple basic nocturnes, and think about how you would scry them "from scratch."
RheoTastic wrote on 2024-03-17 22:09:46:
so im not a g1 lair and thus you can mainly ignore me if this kind of response is not what youre looking for—but my lair is a mix of g1s and g2+s, and thats like, also an option going forward! esp since mooooost of my dragons, g1 or otherwise, I have gened up from scratch, or have at LEAST changed one or two genes/the breed on. so basically like, maybe that can be a compromise for you: the work from geneing up any dragon, g1 or otherwise, and finishing a project is always worthwhile I’d say, so why should g1s get to have all the fun
this is also my personal experience/playstyle! really, it depends on what appeals to you about the g1 life. if you enjoy the thrill of hatching eggs and the none/none aesthetic, that's valid. however, if you just really enjoy the project life, that's valid too - and can potentially give your g2+ dragons new life if you'd like to rescry them. go to the scrying workshop, make them triple basic nocturnes, and think about how you would scry them "from scratch."
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
yeah, my lair is mixed because I had a ton I didn't want to get rid of, but other than imps most of my new dragons are g1, and I've periodically replaced dragons i was no longer vibing with with g1s
yeah, my lair is mixed because I had a ton I didn't want to get rid of, but other than imps most of my new dragons are g1, and I've periodically replaced dragons i was no longer vibing with with g1s
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
What I did was transfer the character/persona I build for a gen2+ to a gen1! I know others may find they can’t do that, but for me, the dragon was always the base for the character. I would go out and find the perfect dragon to replace them. It also was kinda fun cause I could upgrade the character! Work with different colours that fit them a lot more!
What I did was transfer the character/persona I build for a gen2+ to a gen1! I know others may find they can’t do that, but for me, the dragon was always the base for the character. I would go out and find the perfect dragon to replace them. It also was kinda fun cause I could upgrade the character! Work with different colours that fit them a lot more!
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
I sold them all!
I sold them all!
VWPWMZp.png
I'm also not a Gen1 lair, so feel free to ignore me too if its not relevant but echoing the mixed lair sentiment ^^

I have a mix of Generations in my lair, but you can always sort them into separate tabs or Hib Den if you're really committed to going full Gen1 but attached to some of your G2+ dragons :3
I'm also not a Gen1 lair, so feel free to ignore me too if its not relevant but echoing the mixed lair sentiment ^^

I have a mix of Generations in my lair, but you can always sort them into separate tabs or Hib Den if you're really committed to going full Gen1 but attached to some of your G2+ dragons :3
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
Got exalted since I wanted to get rid of them anyway.

I still feel kind of bad about doing that.. ;v; I miss you, fellas. Part of me wishes I'd sold them.
Got exalted since I wanted to get rid of them anyway.

I still feel kind of bad about doing that.. ;v; I miss you, fellas. Part of me wishes I'd sold them.
I decided to commit to being a G1 lair so I put any sentimental dragons in my hibden and exalted or sold the rest. Now the only non-G1s I have are fodder breeders and I'm debating getting rid of all of those, too. But I'm lazy about making treasure lmao
I decided to commit to being a G1 lair so I put any sentimental dragons in my hibden and exalted or sold the rest. Now the only non-G1s I have are fodder breeders and I'm debating getting rid of all of those, too. But I'm lazy about making treasure lmao
tumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
I do a mixture, I tend to pick up G2's I like the look of and if possible try to recreate the dragon as a g1 later. I also love older dragons, whether they be g1 or g2+, so I collect those and make projects out of them as well. I get attached to dragons I turn into projects, so those will stay with me for a long time. I used to try to limit myself to one type, but I found I was not happy doing that, so I let go of the idea.
I do a mixture, I tend to pick up G2's I like the look of and if possible try to recreate the dragon as a g1 later. I also love older dragons, whether they be g1 or g2+, so I collect those and make projects out of them as well. I get attached to dragons I turn into projects, so those will stay with me for a long time. I used to try to limit myself to one type, but I found I was not happy doing that, so I let go of the idea.
Dragons for sale here.
I put all of mine in my hibernal den since a lot of them were original lair residents I was still attached to.
I put all of mine in my hibernal den since a lot of them were original lair residents I was still attached to.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
1 2 3 4 5