Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Progen Dragon Element Change
1 2 3 4
This would literally hurt no one and coli seems like the least impressive reason (among, apparently, others?) to not do this. Especially since we now have a mechanism that does destroy battle stones (whereas we may not have before). If the element-specific stones were destroyed upon the switch, why not?
This would literally hurt no one and coli seems like the least impressive reason (among, apparently, others?) to not do this. Especially since we now have a mechanism that does destroy battle stones (whereas we may not have before). If the element-specific stones were destroyed upon the switch, why not?
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Boosting this post bc I made more edits to it-
Boosting this post bc I made more edits to it-
w8o0xW1.png 8JZqDyD.png
SQXwQvB.png
oAF3DvH.png
fYjKMys.png
gLPfXzx.png
8Pp6XGI.png
oW52XaK.png
N5w86O0.png
Free-ish Dragons!
tBfnr5I.png
I only was in wind for about 14 milliseconds before changing to nature for good lol. I've tried to use it as an opportunity for lore but really I would just prefer it if my progens and their kids were nature
I only was in wind for about 14 milliseconds before changing to nature for good lol. I've tried to use it as an opportunity for lore but really I would just prefer it if my progens and their kids were nature
10x1.png
ezadeth-by-deoxtri-3.pngkroniil-by-deoxtri-3.png
5x1.png10x1.pngadorable art by Deoxtri~10x1.png10x1.png10x1.png

5x1.png g4DcSLb.gif10x1.png mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png

FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
Support
Support
8-BADFBF9-7-B11-4-F4-E-A48-C-0-FD2320-DF1-F8.png
Honestly this would be really cool! I don't think the coli thing would even be that big of an issue, it could just automatically remove/destroy incompatible stones.
Honestly this would be really cool! I don't think the coli thing would even be that big of an issue, it could just automatically remove/destroy incompatible stones.
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
I don't see an issue with this at all in terms of gameplay, in fact, I would love this! I changed my flight immediately after choosing it and my progens are of a flight that I have no real connection to. I'd love if my progenitors had Earth eyes!

However, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there lore out there, or like a dev once said that in terms of Flight Rising lore, if a dragon were to attempt to change its element, the dragon would just die? In terms of lore, I'm pretty sure that element cannot be changed as it's part of the dragon's magical essence or something. Though I'm going off of my memory and hearsay, if this is true, I don't think the devs would ever implement this, even for progenitors.

TL;DR: I can get behind this but because of FR's lore I doubt it would happen

EDIT: Just wanted to add that there is eye tinting and covering apparel! The Marva eyes, goggles, monocles, and hoods are all examples I can think of off the top of my head that either change the color of the eye or obscure it completely. One of my progens is wearing a monocle to conceal her eye color lol! It's just an alternative if some of y'all needed ideas. It's not the same but it may help if you're just concerned about eye color. :)
I don't see an issue with this at all in terms of gameplay, in fact, I would love this! I changed my flight immediately after choosing it and my progens are of a flight that I have no real connection to. I'd love if my progenitors had Earth eyes!

However, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there lore out there, or like a dev once said that in terms of Flight Rising lore, if a dragon were to attempt to change its element, the dragon would just die? In terms of lore, I'm pretty sure that element cannot be changed as it's part of the dragon's magical essence or something. Though I'm going off of my memory and hearsay, if this is true, I don't think the devs would ever implement this, even for progenitors.

TL;DR: I can get behind this but because of FR's lore I doubt it would happen

EDIT: Just wanted to add that there is eye tinting and covering apparel! The Marva eyes, goggles, monocles, and hoods are all examples I can think of off the top of my head that either change the color of the eye or obscure it completely. One of my progens is wearing a monocle to conceal her eye color lol! It's just an alternative if some of y'all needed ideas. It's not the same but it may help if you're just concerned about eye color. :)
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
Personally I wouldn't consider eye apparel a universal fix because I'm Picky. Sometimes I want the eyes visible or eye apparel would clash with the entire outfit. Maybe we could have something like colored contact lenses? Though apparel would be useless as a possible fix if you happened to change your progen into an ancient breed.
I don't consider the coli to be a dealbreaker for a way to change a progen's element because that would be making the assumption that everyone is even using the coli - it's an optional game feature! At no point are you ever actively forced to use the coli yourself. Even then, this is assuming they're using elemental stones - most venues let you get by with just elim. Worst case the stones could just auto break if they would be incompatible on the switch, we know it's at least possible to break the stones already because that can also happen when you swap in a new one on a full slot.
Personally I wouldn't consider eye apparel a universal fix because I'm Picky. Sometimes I want the eyes visible or eye apparel would clash with the entire outfit. Maybe we could have something like colored contact lenses? Though apparel would be useless as a possible fix if you happened to change your progen into an ancient breed.
I don't consider the coli to be a dealbreaker for a way to change a progen's element because that would be making the assumption that everyone is even using the coli - it's an optional game feature! At no point are you ever actively forced to use the coli yourself. Even then, this is assuming they're using elemental stones - most venues let you get by with just elim. Worst case the stones could just auto break if they would be incompatible on the switch, we know it's at least possible to break the stones already because that can also happen when you swap in a new one on a full slot.
Support, coli is such a minor thing + you can always get new stones if they conflict. I wish my progens matched since I did swap flights, but here we are.
Support, coli is such a minor thing + you can always get new stones if they conflict. I wish my progens matched since I did swap flights, but here we are.
Flight Rising Time +3/ESTNo Roleplay - not my thing here, not interested, too much rp related traumaMail okay - just don't be weird!Please ping
Mobile UserPC UserSemi-activeEnglish; I am cursed with monolinguism
Gender: ???Bisexual (pronouns: he/she, she/him, w/e)Sapphic (Sapphic flag)Polyamorous flag with the white triangle and yellow heart.
Support. Allowing us to change our progens can help those wanting to fit better with their current flight. Since these dragons do not leave our lair it doesn't hurt anyone. The coli ordeal could be one or two prompts to warn folks of stone removal.
Support. Allowing us to change our progens can help those wanting to fit better with their current flight. Since these dragons do not leave our lair it doesn't hurt anyone. The coli ordeal could be one or two prompts to warn folks of stone removal.
siggy.png
Support! I've been thinking about this for years!!!
Support! I've been thinking about this for years!!!
atla-pixilart-1.png
1 2 3 4