Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You guys regret your flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Nah, no regrets, or I'd have used my free flight change by now. It'd be awesome to get a site-supported way to change elements of offspring, though— it's pretty frequently proposed in Suggestions, with a variety of potential methods having been brought up over the years. My personal favorite ideas are a temporary nest-element-changing item or a pay-for-each-use site-supported temporary rental.
Nah, no regrets, or I'd have used my free flight change by now. It'd be awesome to get a site-supported way to change elements of offspring, though— it's pretty frequently proposed in Suggestions, with a variety of potential methods having been brought up over the years. My personal favorite ideas are a temporary nest-element-changing item or a pay-for-each-use site-supported temporary rental.
Nope! When I started, I was in Arcane. I never regretted that choice either. I still call it my original home flight! But I decided to do a bit of flight hopping to see what the others were like out of curiosity, expecting to return to Arcane. I've been in Plague and Water. Loved those places!

Then my last stop was Earth. I've been here for years and haven't left. I came for the homey/comfy vibes. Brown wasn't my thing. But the dom nearly every week/every other week made me stay. Eventually the browns grew on me, and I ended up enjoying the brown eyes a lot. Idk how much longer I'll be here, but it feels like a second home to me. <3 I don't see myself leaving anytime soon. Though that may change in the future.
Nope! When I started, I was in Arcane. I never regretted that choice either. I still call it my original home flight! But I decided to do a bit of flight hopping to see what the others were like out of curiosity, expecting to return to Arcane. I've been in Plague and Water. Loved those places!

Then my last stop was Earth. I've been here for years and haven't left. I came for the homey/comfy vibes. Brown wasn't my thing. But the dom nearly every week/every other week made me stay. Eventually the browns grew on me, and I ended up enjoying the brown eyes a lot. Idk how much longer I'll be here, but it feels like a second home to me. <3 I don't see myself leaving anytime soon. Though that may change in the future.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
I've been in Arcane for a while, but I'm contemplating moving into Light because they have Dom more often.

A lot of my lore takes place in locations in the Starfall Isles, though- namely Crystalspine Reaches and Starwood Strand. I suppose I can retcon it so that my on-site location is in Light but my actual lair is located in Arcane.

Until I make up my mind, though, I'm going to stay in Arcane.
I've been in Arcane for a while, but I'm contemplating moving into Light because they have Dom more often.

A lot of my lore takes place in locations in the Starfall Isles, though- namely Crystalspine Reaches and Starwood Strand. I suppose I can retcon it so that my on-site location is in Light but my actual lair is located in Arcane.

Until I make up my mind, though, I'm going to stay in Arcane.
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
Nope, no regrets here. I started in Shadow, and I moved to Earth because of dom around a year in iirc.

When I first moved, I wasn't for or against the aesthetic, but it's grown on me. The eyes don't affect me since I only breed fodder (but they are pretty matchy) and having a strong dom community + decent aesthetics + being close-knit means I can't imagine moving anywhere else.

I'd perhaps like to try out Plague or Light someday during a push or dom battle, but I'm afraid I'd want to switch back within like a week.
Nope, no regrets here. I started in Shadow, and I moved to Earth because of dom around a year in iirc.

When I first moved, I wasn't for or against the aesthetic, but it's grown on me. The eyes don't affect me since I only breed fodder (but they are pretty matchy) and having a strong dom community + decent aesthetics + being close-knit means I can't imagine moving anywhere else.

I'd perhaps like to try out Plague or Light someday during a push or dom battle, but I'm afraid I'd want to switch back within like a week.
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
I regret leaving Wind now, for lore reasons
... my Skylands are a chain of floating islands, must I say more?

I joined nature for the theme and vibes and nature-reps (since I had an obsession, still somewhat have an obsession, for tree-like dergs)

But since my lair is very lore-based I just feel like I shouldn't have left when Wind made more sense

Issue is, I started in Arcane ... then went to Wind. So I spent 2kg to move to Nature. And if I were to follow through with my change in mind, I'd be spending another 2k just to go back ...
So 4k down the drain :')
I regret leaving Wind now, for lore reasons
... my Skylands are a chain of floating islands, must I say more?

I joined nature for the theme and vibes and nature-reps (since I had an obsession, still somewhat have an obsession, for tree-like dergs)

But since my lair is very lore-based I just feel like I shouldn't have left when Wind made more sense

Issue is, I started in Arcane ... then went to Wind. So I spent 2kg to move to Nature. And if I were to follow through with my change in mind, I'd be spending another 2k just to go back ...
So 4k down the drain :')
5hF3FGk.png
nWiQNX9.png
xj6Mn2e.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
6CY5Udh.png
Sky (she/they) | Fandregs | LGBTQ+ | Seasonal pfps
65HCvnO.png
I started in Arcane and regretted it because of the eyes and lack of dom. Light has been so much better.
I started in Arcane and regretted it because of the eyes and lack of dom. Light has been so much better.
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
nope! i thought about switching to fire for about 7 months before i actually did it
nope! i thought about switching to fire for about 7 months before i actually did it

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
nope! arcane was my original choice, I used my free change to go to light and only then did I regret it and came scurrying right back as soon as I could. no regrets since, this is my home [emoji=aether laughing size=1]
nope! arcane was my original choice, I used my free change to go to light and only then did I regret it and came scurrying right back as soon as I could. no regrets since, this is my home
Nope. I joined this site back in 2014 and have been in Fire the entire time. I still have my free flight swap.
Nope. I joined this site back in 2014 and have been in Fire the entire time. I still have my free flight swap.
I have never regretted my flight. I love being in water and I have since I joined back in 2014! [emoji=water rune size=1]Water 4 Life![emoji=water rune size=1] [s]Tidepapa please come home we miss you so much! please come home soon![/s]
I have never regretted my flight. I love being in water and I have since I joined back in 2014! Water 4 Life! Tidepapa please come home we miss you so much! please come home soon!
TdTJOrw.pngJvUa9ma.pngZa35UMn.pngO2v228l.pngqJFAY9h.pngr8v91MH.png
MccshES.pngFcTuUa4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9