Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 951 952 953 954 955 ... 1009 1010
Thank you!! I got my copy!
Can I please be removed from the Ancient Gene Parchment: Blossom?
Thank you!! I got my copy!
Can I please be removed from the Ancient Gene Parchment: Blossom?
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
@SeaGodling Hi. You aren't on the blossom pinglist, but you are on branches. Is that the one you mean? Or maybe someone removed you from blossom and didn't post a notification here. Either way, you aren't on blossom now. :)
@SeaGodling Hi. You aren't on the blossom pinglist, but you are on branches. Is that the one you mean? Or maybe someone removed you from blossom and didn't post a notification here. Either way, you aren't on blossom now. :)
could i be added to mystic bark mask and removed from swallowtail buttersnake? ty
could i be added to mystic bark mask and removed from swallowtail buttersnake? ty
ZPAIe0J.pngCYjdnzb.pngVSZ8rh4.png
@soranui Done. You're welcome!
@soranui Done. You're welcome!
hi! could i please removed winter wolf cape and added to black tulip flowerfall?
hi! could i please removed winter wolf cape and added to black tulip flowerfall?
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
.·:*¨·.* they/she/xe *.·¨*:·.
fLdYOuE.png5iXiC8z.png
DpZ77S5.pngUYXZLyE.png
JvUa9ma.png

tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
I'd like to be added to the following:

Silver Ore
Gold Ore
Platinum Ore
Hazel Harvest Celebration
Black Tulip Flowerfall
I'd like to be added to the following:

Silver Ore
Gold Ore
Platinum Ore
Hazel Harvest Celebration
Black Tulip Flowerfall
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
My bad! Thank you, I need to be removed from the branches pinglist and for some reason my brain mixed the two names. I apologize!
My bad! Thank you, I need to be removed from the branches pinglist and for some reason my brain mixed the two names. I apologize!
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
Hi can I be removed from all pinglists except for the Broken Penny Jar one? I just want to be on the one from Swipp, not the ones that cost fees. Thank you!
Hi can I be removed from all pinglists except for the Broken Penny Jar one? I just want to be on the one from Swipp, not the ones that cost fees. Thank you!
Could I be added to Tertiary Gene: Firefly? Thank you!
Could I be added to Tertiary Gene: Firefly? Thank you!
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
mlHpBMC.png
EL8P38X.png
@varzidia @TheEnforcer @Kiskadee @c0mm0d0re Done. You're welcome!

@SeaGodling No worries! All fixed.
@varzidia @TheEnforcer @Kiskadee @c0mm0d0re Done. You're welcome!

@SeaGodling No worries! All fixed.
1 2 ... 951 952 953 954 955 ... 1009 1010