Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many auctions do you have?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Just 7, currently!
2 freshly hatched veil babies and 5 G1s I'm trying to rehome. :3
Just 7, currently!
2 freshly hatched veil babies and 5 G1s I'm trying to rehome. :3
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
I have been selling a decent amount of stuff this week so I currently have 130-ish! Wayy more than I usually do lol
I have been selling a decent amount of stuff this week so I currently have 130-ish! Wayy more than I usually do lol
J9cpo9x.png183.png
Seven, five of them newly hatched fodder, one a hatchling I‘ve grown tired of, and one g1 whose colors I hate.
Seven, five of them newly hatched fodder, one a hatchling I‘ve grown tired of, and one g1 whose colors I hate.
ACqf9Pb.png

I usually hoard stuff for months and then when the stars are injust the right position, i clean it out and list whatever might be more valuable than hoardsell

I usually hoard stuff for months and then when the stars are injust the right position, i clean it out and list whatever might be more valuable than hoardsell
none because im lazy and tired (and broke)
none because im lazy and tired (and broke)
Volt Wiring
OnNCb47.png
HE/THEY
Current: 37
Expired: 211

I only dislike relisting expired auctions!
Relisting sold auctions is so much easier than creating the initial listing, so I tend to accumulate lots of the same thing so that once I start selling them I can relist them a few times

@scarfsickle now that you mention it, I'm extremely curious how many Auctions Halo has too xD
Current: 37
Expired: 211

I only dislike relisting expired auctions!
Relisting sold auctions is so much easier than creating the initial listing, so I tend to accumulate lots of the same thing so that once I start selling them I can relist them a few times

@scarfsickle now that you mention it, I'm extremely curious how many Auctions Halo has too xD
qDkA25S.png
I have exactly 3 - a skin I got from a Spare Inventory Crate, a Swarm Sovereign, and a Swarm Devourer

Safe to say I don't really sell much :P
I have exactly 3 - a skin I got from a Spare Inventory Crate, a Swarm Sovereign, and a Swarm Devourer

Safe to say I don't really sell much :P
JGJgvgA.png
385, could have way more if I wasn’t too lazy to post all the 2-5g apparel/familiars I have, but reposting is way too annoying on mobile
385, could have way more if I wasn’t too lazy to post all the 2-5g apparel/familiars I have, but reposting is way too annoying on mobile
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog! - On hold
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
25 right now, some dragons and some familiars.
I have a lot of items I could sell but I haaaate listing stuff so much, it's unbearably tedious to me >_<
25 right now, some dragons and some familiars.
I have a lot of items I could sell but I haaaate listing stuff so much, it's unbearably tedious to me >_<
JgS6j47.png she/her
pings ok!
FRQs ok!
I have 135 listings right now and it's mostly the 20/21 fest familiars
I have 135 listings right now and it's mostly the 20/21 fest familiars
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
1 2 3 4 5 6