Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I need to stop buying so many skins..
1 2
Yall I just jumped from 3 PAs to 8 PAs im gonna T0T SCREECH
Yall I just jumped from 3 PAs to 8 PAs im gonna T0T SCREECH
t4yhov0.pngPiAyg8i.pngevIwcId.png
you need gems and treasure for lair space and more but that is the main point of this site! dress up dragons and make them pretty! thats your goal in this game!
you need gems and treasure for lair space and more but that is the main point of this site! dress up dragons and make them pretty! thats your goal in this game!
7kXqKFJ.png q2zMYvt.png [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1998583/1#post_1998583JXVUomh.png[/url]
My list got a lot smaller when I realized the difference between “ooh, pretty! I want to look at it!” and “ooh, pretty! I need that in my hoard ASAP!”
My list got a lot smaller when I realized the difference between “ooh, pretty! I want to look at it!” and “ooh, pretty! I need that in my hoard ASAP!”
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
this is so relatable omg. i tried to keep track of the skins i order but then i didn’t like looking at my poor decision making skills so now i keep track when i pay for it
this is so relatable omg. i tried to keep track of the skins i order but then i didn’t like looking at my poor decision making skills so now i keep track when i pay for it
D9XjOpZ.jpg
For real. Impulse control is low and bills are high. ;3;
For real. Impulse control is low and bills are high. ;3;
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
I try--really, I do try--to only buy UMAs that are ideal for a perma. That doesn't always work, though, because there are UMAs I passed on before that I end up flailing after when they're no longer in regular release. So FOMO gets me sometimes, if I see a UMA I really like but don't have a dragon for . . . yet.

Last year I finally started keeping track of what I've spent on UMAs. It's rather horrifying. But it will make it easier down the line if I decide to resell. (As if. Dragons have hoards and so do I. Just look at my crafts room sometime.)
I try--really, I do try--to only buy UMAs that are ideal for a perma. That doesn't always work, though, because there are UMAs I passed on before that I end up flailing after when they're no longer in regular release. So FOMO gets me sometimes, if I see a UMA I really like but don't have a dragon for . . . yet.

Last year I finally started keeping track of what I've spent on UMAs. It's rather horrifying. But it will make it easier down the line if I decide to resell. (As if. Dragons have hoards and so do I. Just look at my crafts room sometime.)
riVr93C.png
On the bright side, UMAs rarely dip [i]below[/i] their initial price if you end reselling, even if it's a UMA that's in constant circulation— if it's not a popular UMA it might take a while to sell, but you'll almost always get a full return on investing, which isn't guaranteed by many other items on the site. Which has saved me a few times when I impulse bought a pretty UMA, it ended up not working for any of my dragons, and I needed that money back. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
On the bright side, UMAs rarely dip below their initial price if you end reselling, even if it's a UMA that's in constant circulation— if it's not a popular UMA it might take a while to sell, but you'll almost always get a full return on investing, which isn't guaranteed by many other items on the site.

Which has saved me a few times when I impulse bought a pretty UMA, it ended up not working for any of my dragons, and I needed that money back.
1 2