Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i wonder if there’s a way to stop pressing so hard when i draw. that is probably contributing to my wrist pain hhhhh
i wonder if there’s a way to stop pressing so hard when i draw. that is probably contributing to my wrist pain hhhhh
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
if i see one more person on youtube/tumblr/etc who censors a word as if its freaking tiktok or roblox or something i shall EXPLODE. you can just say blood you dont have to write it like bl o o d !!!!!!!!!!!! AURGUHGRH!!!!!
if i see one more person on youtube/tumblr/etc who censors a word as if its freaking tiktok or roblox or something i shall EXPLODE. you can just say blood you dont have to write it like bl o o d !!!!!!!!!!!! AURGUHGRH!!!!!
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
Ah yes,

Asian Spore.
Ah yes,

Asian Spore.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
SORRYyyy for pretty-much doubleposting im feeling rambly but AURHG IM BORED!! my wrist has been a bit sore from drawing and writing and my ears and head are sore from wearing my headphones so much but all i want to do is draw/write/listen to music/watch videos (potentially all at the same time /j) but i know i should take a break... hrmng >:[
SORRYyyy for pretty-much doubleposting im feeling rambly but AURHG IM BORED!! my wrist has been a bit sore from drawing and writing and my ears and head are sore from wearing my headphones so much but all i want to do is draw/write/listen to music/watch videos (potentially all at the same time /j) but i know i should take a break... hrmng >:[
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
GAAAAAAAAHHHH WHAT ANIMALS ARE FAES SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE?!

Gollum? A snake? Raptor? Idk man, but it’s so infuriating ngl.

…they’re gonna be snakes. I’ve spent two hours looking, to no avail.
GAAAAAAAAHHHH WHAT ANIMALS ARE FAES SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE?!

Gollum? A snake? Raptor? Idk man, but it’s so infuriating ngl.

…they’re gonna be snakes. I’ve spent two hours looking, to no avail.
rsz-2img-1151.png
So tired, yet I cannot sleep
So tired, yet I cannot sleep
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o2_100.png t0QOcry.png
my LORD it would be great if I could focus on one thing at a time Windsinger grant me strength
my LORD it would be great if I could focus on one thing at a time Windsinger grant me strength
HzGpUHb.png
I love being tasked with things I've never done in my life - and it's for an important occasion, too, so technically it's supposed to look professional

Too bad I'm not a photo editor and my only solution was a cross hatching brush to somewhat blend in with the wall texture hhhhhh

the result doesn't look totally off tho ngl
I love being tasked with things I've never done in my life - and it's for an important occasion, too, so technically it's supposed to look professional

Too bad I'm not a photo editor and my only solution was a cross hatching brush to somewhat blend in with the wall texture hhhhhh

the result doesn't look totally off tho ngl
FR +9 | they/them
Nooo that was a great idea why did I forget it now [emoji=spiral sad size=1]
Nooo that was a great idea why did I forget it now
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
Shoutout to lairs with a creator deity dragon that comments on the paradoxical nature of such a creator deity, gotta be one of my favourite genders
Shoutout to lairs with a creator deity dragon that comments on the paradoxical nature of such a creator deity, gotta be one of my favourite genders
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png