Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | things you used to dislike and now like
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Seafood like clams were disgusting for child me, now they are delicious
Seafood like clams were disgusting for child me, now they are delicious
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
QQYyU47.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
You know what? It's coffee. Hated, hated it when I was much younger but now can down it by the jug.
You know what? It's coffee. Hated, hated it when I was much younger but now can down it by the jug.
2bf6nnX.pngmtHAEL4.pngaPfqvmf.pngmjtJ868.pngEIzJIWx.pngVHmdVcB.png8OcABDV.png R4RVavr.pngumLF6oK.gifqVw4IEL.pngGR4p3Uw.pngfqG5KmE.pngzfNtpTV.png

2674017.png2802457.png2804985.png2805970.png2806037.png
2806128.png2806314.png2806493.png2807548.png2807554.png
2807685.png2808480.png2808481.png2808485.png2808499.png
2808574.png2808764.png2808836.png2809949.png2812430.png
I used to not like tomatoes but now I have to have them in Mt sandwiches and burgers!
I used to not like tomatoes but now I have to have them in Mt sandwiches and burgers!
xm5ofH1.pngG8AyR6r.png4kekx4D.pngXD376rC.png
For me, it‘s every single shade of pink. As a child, I loathed the thought of being girly in any way, and tried to distance myself from it. After a few years of basically living in blue and green, I‘ve come to admit… some pinks are pretty rad ngl. (Maybe cause I‘m not gonna be girly anyway cause I‘m not exactly a girl as I thought, and I learned to separate presentation from gender or something. Character growth.)

Also broccoli. Salted broccoli is so good for no reason.
For me, it‘s every single shade of pink. As a child, I loathed the thought of being girly in any way, and tried to distance myself from it. After a few years of basically living in blue and green, I‘ve come to admit… some pinks are pretty rad ngl. (Maybe cause I‘m not gonna be girly anyway cause I‘m not exactly a girl as I thought, and I learned to separate presentation from gender or something. Character growth.)

Also broccoli. Salted broccoli is so good for no reason.
ACqf9Pb.png
Romance. Turns out I was too gay for straight romance and all I needed was to find the saving grace that is danmei novels. Who woulda thunk
Romance. Turns out I was too gay for straight romance and all I needed was to find the saving grace that is danmei novels. Who woulda thunk
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
Brussels sprouts. They're actually really good if roasted and lightly flavoured with a balsamic vinegar.
Brussels sprouts. They're actually really good if roasted and lightly flavoured with a balsamic vinegar.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
pink! i tried so hard to hate it growing up but now i've been trying to acquire pink in my wardrobe for the past two years (and it's surprisingly hard to find clothing i like in a shade of pink i like).
pink! i tried so hard to hate it growing up but now i've been trying to acquire pink in my wardrobe for the past two years (and it's surprisingly hard to find clothing i like in a shade of pink i like).
syfy
they/them
chinese
dnd enthusiast
paranormal savant

88e6fed1-7165-11eb-88a2-0d7c33220579.gif
KdK3h1K.pngqRRjNIN.pngSFvAuvz.pnge7NCmti.pngXRLXA9U.pngm78opSZ.pngcsw4Rcm.pngzwU4yi0.png
J6Q5uDd.png
fb860cc0d20003ac6b9fcd45857eb6c3150729b4.png
Cooked cabbage, since my only experience out of it was cabbage rolls. That is, until I tried cabbage stew (which is delicious).

Sushi, since my only experience out of it was refrigerated sushi. I especially remember it, since it was New Year's Eve. Nowadays, sushi is one of my favourite foods. Rule of thumb: Enjoy it fresh.

My name, since it's unique. Now I love how unique it is.

Cheese, weirdly enough. At first, I liked cheese a lot, but then had a moment where I hated it. To the point I couldn't eat anything cheesy. Now I love all sorts of cheese.
Cooked cabbage, since my only experience out of it was cabbage rolls. That is, until I tried cabbage stew (which is delicious).

Sushi, since my only experience out of it was refrigerated sushi. I especially remember it, since it was New Year's Eve. Nowadays, sushi is one of my favourite foods. Rule of thumb: Enjoy it fresh.

My name, since it's unique. Now I love how unique it is.

Cheese, weirdly enough. At first, I liked cheese a lot, but then had a moment where I hated it. To the point I couldn't eat anything cheesy. Now I love all sorts of cheese.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
Wearing skirts. As a kid I used to despise wearing skirts and dresses (and the colour pink as every tom-boy does) and would constantly wear pants. But now I genuinely love wearing skirts even though I don't really present fem anymore. They go spin and it's amazing.
Wearing skirts. As a kid I used to despise wearing skirts and dresses (and the colour pink as every tom-boy does) and would constantly wear pants. But now I genuinely love wearing skirts even though I don't really present fem anymore. They go spin and it's amazing.
so many users in here talking about how they used to dislike pink... makes me feel so seen, but also quite sad that this is such a common occurence! i used to hate it as a kid (considered it too "girly"), but now it's my favorite color. i painted the walls in my bedroom pink and haven't regretted it once, it brings me so much comfort.
so many users in here talking about how they used to dislike pink... makes me feel so seen, but also quite sad that this is such a common occurence! i used to hate it as a kid (considered it too "girly"), but now it's my favorite color. i painted the walls in my bedroom pink and haven't regretted it once, it brings me so much comfort.
markicha | she/her | +11 fr time
english is not my first language!

wishlist | adoptables | avatar
shwx1Vv.gifi'll keep wishing for a world where you can be happy shwx1Vv.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11