Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Best feeling as a fodder/StP breeder
1 2
Is when someone scoops up a weird kid of yours for a project!

I have a lot of Stock the Pond adjacent pairs I breed regularly for strange/fun color combos and get so happy when they get picked up for breeding projects or fandragons.

Glad to see you appreciating my fine wares lmao.

Good luck with whatever uncommon color combo you may be trying to find!
Is when someone scoops up a weird kid of yours for a project!

I have a lot of Stock the Pond adjacent pairs I breed regularly for strange/fun color combos and get so happy when they get picked up for breeding projects or fandragons.

Glad to see you appreciating my fine wares lmao.

Good luck with whatever uncommon color combo you may be trying to find!
Flowering Vulpine Plushie Xan ~ he/him/she/her
+3 hrs FR time
I'm literally getting some Stock the Pond pairs for the purpose of getting them introducing rare colour combos people may need for projects because I am always struggling to find ones my projects haha. I think it's a great scheme.
I'm literally getting some Stock the Pond pairs for the purpose of getting them introducing rare colour combos people may need for projects because I am always struggling to find ones my projects haha. I think it's a great scheme.
FObX7rS.png
as someone whose lair has a lot of well-loved dragons that were picked up for fodder prices, I'm thanking folks like YOU for giving me and folks like me such a diverse array of options for dragons to choose from for projects, fandragons, or just to turn into nice permas without breaking the bank :)
as someone whose lair has a lot of well-loved dragons that were picked up for fodder prices, I'm thanking folks like YOU for giving me and folks like me such a diverse array of options for dragons to choose from for projects, fandragons, or just to turn into nice permas without breaking the bank :)
[quote name="ShiningLatios" date="2024-03-15 11:20:38" ] as someone whose lair has a lot of well-loved dragons that were picked up for fodder prices, I'm thanking folks like YOU for giving me and folks like me such a diverse array of options for dragons to choose from for projects, fandragons, or just to turn into nice permas without breaking the bank :) [/quote] Aw! This is so sweet! It ain't much, but it's honest work lol Honestly I'm the same way, I've bought so many dragons for fodder price over the years who have become beloved.
ShiningLatios wrote on 2024-03-15 11:20:38:

Aw! This is so sweet! It ain't much, but it's honest work lol

Honestly I'm the same way, I've bought so many dragons for fodder price over the years who have become beloved.

Flowering Vulpine Plushie Xan ~ he/him/she/her
+3 hrs FR time
huge agree!! whenever someone messages to ask about one of my weirdo palette dragons im like !! yes im so happy that youre interested/that I could be helpful!! ik this is a dragon game but its such a warm feeling that just me doing my own thing can end up helping someone else to do THEIR own thing you know [emoji=aether laughing size=1]
huge agree!! whenever someone messages to ask about one of my weirdo palette dragons im like !! yes im so happy that youre interested/that I could be helpful!! ik this is a dragon game but its such a warm feeling that just me doing my own thing can end up helping someone else to do THEIR own thing you know
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
it's a win-win whenever it happens. i have more than 15 pairs of dragons i breed regularly. occasionally people ask me if they're for sale and i start vibrating because i get even more money from the dragon. i get more money than i would from foddering the dragon, and they get their perfect project dragon. i can be greedy and they can be joyful. this game is the best thing that's ever happened to me.
it's a win-win whenever it happens. i have more than 15 pairs of dragons i breed regularly. occasionally people ask me if they're for sale and i start vibrating because i get even more money from the dragon. i get more money than i would from foddering the dragon, and they get their perfect project dragon. i can be greedy and they can be joyful. this game is the best thing that's ever happened to me.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Also thanking y'all in return. I'm always looking for dragons with weird colors for projects, so I really appreciate people who just breed whatever. The only other decent source of weird colors is the sheer number of G1s hatched around NotN, and those get expensive.
Also thanking y'all in return. I'm always looking for dragons with weird colors for projects, so I really appreciate people who just breed whatever. The only other decent source of weird colors is the sheer number of G1s hatched around NotN, and those get expensive.
I’ve gotten several of my favorite dragons from fodder tabs, thank you for your service to the Scrying Workshop community.
I’ve gotten several of my favorite dragons from fodder tabs, thank you for your service to the Scrying Workshop community.
Thanks to Stock the Pond, y'all make cute unique dragons. Some of my faves have weird colors and genes and I'm so happy to have them
Thanks to Stock the Pond, y'all make cute unique dragons. Some of my faves have weird colors and genes and I'm so happy to have them
As someone who has been stuck on multiple rare color combo breeding projects for literal years, I thank you for your service!
As someone who has been stuck on multiple rare color combo breeding projects for literal years, I thank you for your service!
Art by Drytil
1 2