Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | dumbest way you've hurt urself
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120
K i c k s p i n
K i c k s p i n
Outfit / Apparel Help!
Riding my bike around the arc of a housing court, I turned my head to stare back at a house that looked just like mine, which would have been not so bad if I'd been on a straight path, I'd just keep going along that path ... well, I did go straight, but since I was following a curve I rode straight into the curb and tumbled off hard, scraped some skin raw and messed up my back being jolted sideways so I had to see a chiropractor several times for pain relief. D'oh!
Riding my bike around the arc of a housing court, I turned my head to stare back at a house that looked just like mine, which would have been not so bad if I'd been on a straight path, I'd just keep going along that path ... well, I did go straight, but since I was following a curve I rode straight into the curb and tumbled off hard, scraped some skin raw and messed up my back being jolted sideways so I had to see a chiropractor several times for pain relief. D'oh!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
one of the first times I made cookies, I took them out of the oven and placed the pan of them on the counter. they smelled so good... I just had to lean in close and get a good sniff of them.

then I burned my chin. on the hot pan. I burned my CHIN.... SOMEHOW.......
one of the first times I made cookies, I took them out of the oven and placed the pan of them on the counter. they smelled so good... I just had to lean in close and get a good sniff of them.

then I burned my chin. on the hot pan. I burned my CHIN.... SOMEHOW.......
....... ...... pixel-wolf-1.png
they-them.png
fr-3.png
sQddvGCO_o.gif
pixel-wolf-2.png
I have cut my hand open trying to cut an apple with it in my hand, though to be fair I was like 10.

I have chipped my front adult tooth by swinging a dog leash at the dog park, again when I was like 12.

My favorite to tell though is that I sprained my ankle by just...walking. Walking into my kitchen I sprained my ankle. LOL
I have cut my hand open trying to cut an apple with it in my hand, though to be fair I was like 10.

I have chipped my front adult tooth by swinging a dog leash at the dog park, again when I was like 12.

My favorite to tell though is that I sprained my ankle by just...walking. Walking into my kitchen I sprained my ankle. LOL
output-onlinegiftools-2.gif Jd88XNq.pnggSK9g1T.png
MUYNhfy.pngYw8EvNQ.png
mtHAEL4.pngT4Peb9C.png
rI18gRz.pngFUyX5Pi.png
27AZD8S.pngQSe6tSa.png
4ogWlJU.pnghZipXGO.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
Ahem

I cut myself with a knife because I cut a bagel wrong.
Ahem

I cut myself with a knife because I cut a bagel wrong.
bicatcher.pngdemicatcher.png
..... i sprained my ankle by jumping over a puddle and getting my foot caught in a hole in the ground that was barely bigger than a soccer ball
..... i sprained my ankle by jumping over a puddle and getting my foot caught in a hole in the ground that was barely bigger than a soccer ball
y3CR4IN.png
Never anything serious, and honestly the dumbest thing I've done was carving some foam for a mask. 'I need to do one cut facing my hand, surely I can't hurt myself with one cut- Oops.'
Never anything serious, and honestly the dumbest thing I've done was carving some foam for a mask. 'I need to do one cut facing my hand, surely I can't hurt myself with one cut- Oops.'
Hey, I'm Kabet!
He/They/Any

Wishlist
I once dropped hot cheese on my arm and it was probably the worst burn I'd ever experienced (though to be fair I don't burn myself much)

Also once when I was swimming in the sea at the beach (I was a young kid then) I started experiencing this horrible pain out of nowhere, probably the worst I'd ever experienced. I literally had to get taken out of the water and was put into a shower for like an hour because I was in so much pain. My parents thought I'd been stung by a jellyfish, but I apparently had no marks to prove that, so it's still a mystery to this day

Funnily enough both of those situations took place in Italy when I was on vacation, not the same year though - a very large time gap between the two
I once dropped hot cheese on my arm and it was probably the worst burn I'd ever experienced (though to be fair I don't burn myself much)

Also once when I was swimming in the sea at the beach (I was a young kid then) I started experiencing this horrible pain out of nowhere, probably the worst I'd ever experienced. I literally had to get taken out of the water and was put into a shower for like an hour because I was in so much pain. My parents thought I'd been stung by a jellyfish, but I apparently had no marks to prove that, so it's still a mystery to this day

Funnily enough both of those situations took place in Italy when I was on vacation, not the same year though - a very large time gap between the two
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
dropped a CRT tv on my big toe
dropped a CRT tv on my big toe
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.png
When I was like 9 I was going near mach speed on a scooter and my sister was chasing me so I tried going faster and slipped and broke my left wrist again. I’ve broken it twice. Also my left side of my body is weirdly cursed or something to get hurt the most. Left wrist broke twice, left foot stubbed more times than I can count, left cheekbone hurts from smiling too hard, left finger is dry and hurts, left hip occasionally hurts.
When I was like 9 I was going near mach speed on a scooter and my sister was chasing me so I tried going faster and slipped and broke my left wrist again. I’ve broken it twice. Also my left side of my body is weirdly cursed or something to get hurt the most. Left wrist broke twice, left foot stubbed more times than I can count, left cheekbone hurts from smiling too hard, left finger is dry and hurts, left hip occasionally hurts.
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Art Shop
Rat-King.png
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120