Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ten shiny stars
1 2 3
i only recently got mine...i have a long ways to go before i even get close to that!
i only recently got mine...i have a long ways to go before i even get close to that!
Forum Signature in progress!
Wishlist
Art Shop
I don't blame you, op. Much to discuss about dragon pngs
I don't blame you, op. Much to discuss about dragon pngs
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
QQYyU47.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
HELP its gonna take me forever to get that many lmao-
I have only been active in the forums for about a week despite having an account for two+ years
HELP its gonna take me forever to get that many lmao-
I have only been active in the forums for about a week despite having an account for two+ years
J9cpo9x.png183.png
[quote name="Everyone" date="2024-03-14 11:03:16" ] [quote name="Marketplace" date="2024-03-14 10:08:42" ] i got my 10x shiny about a year after i joined. since then i have posted less than 5k posts. i just would not stop yapping when i was younger huh [/quote] This is so real. My first account had 7000 posts. Now that I'm older, I hardly post at all, except when something catches my eye. [/quote] Big big mood. If I made a graph with the amount of posts I made per month or even per year, there would be a [i]steep[/i] decline, haha.
Everyone wrote on 2024-03-14 11:03:16:
Marketplace wrote on 2024-03-14 10:08:42:
i got my 10x shiny about a year after i joined. since then i have posted less than 5k posts. i just would not stop yapping when i was younger huh

This is so real. My first account had 7000 posts. Now that I'm older, I hardly post at all, except when something catches my eye.

Big big mood. If I made a graph with the amount of posts I made per month or even per year, there would be a steep decline, haha.
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
I don't post much... just lurk.
I don't post much... just lurk.
Oh my- o.o

I'm on my journey towards my "5th" shiny star myself, dang
Oh my- o.o

I'm on my journey towards my "5th" shiny star myself, dang
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
got 20 recently here . i have no idea how that happened
funny enough i also used to talk a lot more previously than i do now
got 20 recently here . i have no idea how that happened
funny enough i also used to talk a lot more previously than i do now
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Same >_>
Same >_>
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
That is a lot of posts! I admire people who have the energy to post that much

I just recently surpassed 4 shiny stars and I've been here for more than 5 years
That is a lot of posts! I admire people who have the energy to post that much

I just recently surpassed 4 shiny stars and I've been here for more than 5 years
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
That... is a lot. I haven't even gotten to my second normal Star, and I've played about 11 months on here (Probably because I lurked most of the time).
That... is a lot. I haven't even gotten to my second normal Star, and I've played about 11 months on here (Probably because I lurked most of the time).
1 2 3