Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I miss when dynamic fams were randomized
1 2 3
I definitely prefer it, I find it really annoying to see a constantly-shifting image on my dragon's page. Makes me not want to use them lol I wish there was a toggle you could use, either account-wide or per fam. Sometimes I like one form of a shifting familiar over another and would rather just see that lol
I definitely prefer it, I find it really annoying to see a constantly-shifting image on my dragon's page. Makes me not want to use them lol I wish there was a toggle you could use, either account-wide or per fam. Sometimes I like one form of a shifting familiar over another and would rather just see that lol
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
I miss it too and I'm still hoping for a toggle of some sort :p
I miss it too and I'm still hoping for a toggle of some sort :p
left star border ARCY • SHE/HER • FRT+3
avatar dragon | projects | wishlist | skin shop
right star border nonAp0O.png
I miss the old function.

Want to see the later stages/versions of the familiar? Well, you have to sit through the whole animation, and you can't even get a good look at the details before the image changes.
I miss the old function.

Want to see the later stages/versions of the familiar? Well, you have to sit through the whole animation, and you can't even get a good look at the details before the image changes.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the current implementation. Obviously it's not a big deal, but I hope we get a toggle or something eventually.
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the current implementation. Obviously it's not a big deal, but I hope we get a toggle or something eventually.
thDLJf3.png
they/them
FR+10
enthusiast
..... 5xbfa7e.png Ysj1uQH.png Os4rDIr.png Uq85LDD.png
I feel exactly the same way. Imagine what a nightmare it'd be if they decided to have the animated form for all the familiars. Technically all the coliseum familiars already have an animated version bc when you toggle on "rich visual effects" while battling them in coli they're all blinking their eyes and flapping their wings etc. Think of how awful it'd be if you had to see that every time you flipped thru your lair... [emoji=guardian scared size=1]
I feel exactly the same way. Imagine what a nightmare it'd be if they decided to have the animated form for all the familiars. Technically all the coliseum familiars already have an animated version bc when you toggle on "rich visual effects" while battling them in coli they're all blinking their eyes and flapping their wings etc. Think of how awful it'd be if you had to see that every time you flipped thru your lair...
[quote name="Cerastium" date="2024-03-13 07:07:24" ] ...but I hope we get a toggle or something eventually. [/quote] same. it would be fun to be able to randomize the sprites.
Cerastium wrote on 2024-03-13 07:07:24:
...but I hope we get a toggle or something eventually.
same. it would be fun to be able to randomize the sprites.
She/They and a Biromantic mess.
I miss it as well
and the gifs are quite distracting imo
not a big deal or anything, but yeah, I also hope we get a toggle one day ^^
I miss it as well
and the gifs are quite distracting imo
not a big deal or anything, but yeah, I also hope we get a toggle one day ^^
tumblr_inline_ohfczpAEJz1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1kxIwX1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczqvEMe1tfmvub_540.png
same, i almost never get to see any forms beyond the first few anymore because when i bond with my familiars i'm already off the page before they cycle that far. it's definitely been one of my least favorite updates and i really hope they at least add a toggle, someday!
same, i almost never get to see any forms beyond the first few anymore because when i bond with my familiars i'm already off the page before they cycle that far. it's definitely been one of my least favorite updates and i really hope they at least add a toggle, someday!
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
I will never miss it.
I will never miss it.
gG13YVz.pngtumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@jellyinspace How do you do that? That's so cool (also, I love your art!)
@jellyinspace How do you do that? That's so cool (also, I love your art!)

bannerart_2021.png
1 2 3