Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | We have Aberrations...Hydras when?
1 2
I'd think it be pretty cool if we got a Hydra like dragon introduced, what do you guys think? Aberrations are my favourite because i love the concept of multi headed dragons.
Hydranoid from Bakugan is also to be mentioned lol
I'd think it be pretty cool if we got a Hydra like dragon introduced, what do you guys think? Aberrations are my favourite because i love the concept of multi headed dragons.
Hydranoid from Bakugan is also to be mentioned lol
3ekkdLI.png
I think I would die for a hydra ;-;

I’m not sure how the heads would work with apparel so they’d probably be an ancient lol but it would be so nice to have one!
I think I would die for a hydra ;-;

I’m not sure how the heads would work with apparel so they’d probably be an ancient lol but it would be so nice to have one!
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
i was thinking, what about a gene for abbies called hydra that gave them a third head, with the skin being the gene color and the fur/horns/eyes being the accent? maybe it could even be ported to other ancients!
i was thinking, what about a gene for abbies called hydra that gave them a third head, with the skin being the gene color and the fur/horns/eyes being the accent? maybe it could even be ported to other ancients!
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
I would love a hydra multi headed dragon; just please dont make it another snake
I would love a hydra multi headed dragon; just please dont make it another snake
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
Hydras would be super cool; I think they'd be too close to aberrs tho :/
Hydras would be super cool; I think they'd be too close to aberrs tho :/
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

rM33C9P.png0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
[quote name="Panarow" date="2024-03-13 08:29:00" ] I would love a hydra multi headed dragon; just please dont make it another snake [/quote] Alas, the Hydra is traditionally described as a sea serpent or water snake so it's a bit hard to avoid if you genuinely want a 'Hydra' dragon. If we're just talking dragons with more than two heads though, that'd be sick I'd be down for one. Maybe less Hydra inspired since we have so many snakes, and more Tiamat inspired? A big chunky beast with several heads that all look very different from each other! Absolute tank of a creature that looks even more patchworky than Aberrs.
Panarow wrote on 2024-03-13 08:29:00:

Alas, the Hydra is traditionally described as a sea serpent or water snake so it's a bit hard to avoid if you genuinely want a 'Hydra' dragon.

If we're just talking dragons with more than two heads though, that'd be sick I'd be down for one. Maybe less Hydra inspired since we have so many snakes, and more Tiamat inspired? A big chunky beast with several heads that all look very different from each other! Absolute tank of a creature that looks even more patchworky than Aberrs.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I would spend all my treasure and gems on another multi-headed breed with more heads than Aberrations. Do I care that I'd never be able to dress it up? NOPE. GIMME MULTI-HEADED DRAGONS.
I would spend all my treasure and gems on another multi-headed breed with more heads than Aberrations. Do I care that I'd never be able to dress it up? NOPE. GIMME MULTI-HEADED DRAGONS.
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
make it built like a snapper

wait.
no forelegs
make it built like a snapper

wait.
no forelegs

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[item=Hydra] But we already have one though Only somewhat joking. They wouldn’t be able to name it hydra and they’d need to make it distinctive from this. It would be quite a busy design for the limited box space (looking at you auras). So I think they’d need to lose any sort of wing or large back fin. That way they could really spread out the heads. And for the sec genes maybe have head crests like bog or cobra snake hood. Or make Medusa a breed lol and have all heads unique snakes. Or make Rottweiler Cerberus a dragon. But have them short and stumpy with short necks and a large back fin for sec design. Those are my ideas anyway
Hydra
But we already have one though

Only somewhat joking. They wouldn’t be able to name it hydra and they’d need to make it distinctive from this.

It would be quite a busy design for the limited box space (looking at you auras). So I think they’d need to lose any sort of wing or large back fin. That way they could really spread out the heads. And for the sec genes maybe have head crests like bog or cobra snake hood. Or make Medusa a breed lol and have all heads unique snakes.

Or make Rottweiler Cerberus a dragon. But have them short and stumpy with short necks and a large back fin for sec design.

Those are my ideas anyway
gG13YVz.pngtumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
[quote name="corndog" date="2024-03-12 19:50:52" ] i was thinking, what about a gene for abbies called hydra that gave them a third head, with the skin being the gene color and the fur/horns/eyes being the accent? maybe it could even be ported to other ancients! [/quote] I think people have been wanting a tertiary gene for Aberrations that adds a third head ever since Aberrations first came out, and I'm totally with them.
corndog wrote on 2024-03-12 19:50:52:
I think people have been wanting a tertiary gene for Aberrations that adds a third head ever since Aberrations first came out, and I'm totally with them.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
1 2