Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I did it!!! Snowball Fight!!
1 2
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7835538][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/78356/7835538_350.png[/img][/url] [color=blue][i]It's taken me years and 10 million treasure, but I finally gave every dragon in my main lair (who could wear it) (about 200 dragons) [item=Winter Wind] Now we can have a proper snowball fight before Winter ends!!! I'm so happy!!! [emoji=snowflake size=1][emoji=snowflake size=1][emoji=snowflake size=1] [/center]
7835538_350.png

It's taken me years and 10 million treasure,

but I finally gave every dragon in my main lair (who could wear it)

(about 200 dragons)

Winter Wind

Now we can have a proper snowball fight before Winter ends!!!

I'm so happy!!!

Wow, that is a feat. Congrats!
Wow, that is a feat. Congrats!
heyZH2H.png
9R2Unq1.png
mjtJ868.png
wh3Tiip.png
RtSltil.png
YMPbu9R.png

Welcome to the Forgotten Gale. Every dragon that joins the Gale forgets their past memories and gets new ones, how odd... Click the Lore button to learn more
uz2jkLP.png
Your lair is truly a winter wonderland
Your lair is truly a winter wonderland
Progen >93399p.png Art Shop 68696002p.png< Avatar
Woah :0 Congrats!! Tuula looks so nice btw!

Also love that your dragons are having a nice snowball fight, perfect way to wrap up winter :) And hey, at least you will never have to buy another Winter wind ever again, I think you're stocked for life XD

Also love that your dragons are having a nice snowball fight, perfect way to wrap up winter :) And hey, at least you will never have to buy another Winter wind ever again, I think you're stocked for life XD
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
@Squidily Thank you so much!!

@ARandoPerson Aww, that's what I was going for, thanks so much!!

@Squidily Thank you so much!!

@ARandoPerson Aww, that's what I was going for, thanks so much!!

Congrats on reaching your frosty goal! :D
Congrats on reaching your frosty goal! :D
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
That's some dedication, jeez
Congrats! May the snowball fight be snowy and joyous
That's some dedication, jeez
Congrats! May the snowball fight be snowy and joyous
I'm rather bad at interacting with people, so if I don't respond to something, I probably don't know what to say. Sorry in advance. FR time +2
UNA8DS1.png
[quote name="WebstickKitten" date="2024-03-12 07:16:15" ] Woah :0 Congrats!! Tuula looks so nice btw! Also love that your dragons are having a nice snowball fight, perfect way to wrap up winter :) And hey, at least you will never have to buy another Winter wind ever again, I think you're stocked for life XD [/quote] @WebstickKitten Love your u/n XD Thanks so much for complimenting Tuula , he’s my OC!! Very loved :) [item = Winter wind] Yah, relaxes…I’m absolutely done for this year… but I’ve got 200 more to go in the Den [emoji=guardian scared size=2] ….next winter, lol ^^
WebstickKitten wrote on 2024-03-12 07:16:15:

@WebstickKitten

Love your u/n XD

Thanks so much for complimenting Tuula , he’s my OC!! Very loved :)

Winter Wind

Yah, relaxes…I’m absolutely done for this year…

but I’ve got 200 more to go in the Den

….next winter, lol

^^
@Zenzic

thank you so much!!
@Zenzic

thank you so much!!
YASS! Hello my mentor you are amazing this is so cool! :D I need to think of a cool personal achievement like this :3 Congrats! [emoji=firework size=1][emoji=snowflake size=1]
YASS! Hello my mentor you are amazing this is so cool! :D

I need to think of a cool personal achievement like this :3 Congrats!
earthshieldl.png
1 2