Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | yelloweye's accents | COATL M
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
@vortexbreakdown thank you for sharing, they are gorgeous <3
@vortexbreakdown thank you for sharing, they are gorgeous <3
ufhlf_tkfz_ghtdm.1.png
Hello! I wanted to check in on the status of the skins I ordered for the coatl male ones? Thank you. c:
Hello! I wanted to check in on the status of the skins I ordered for the coatl male ones? Thank you. c:
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@bonivich hello! I'm sending runs to queue one by one as i don't have any gems to buy all blueprints at once. 4-th run of each color returned couple days ago so i'll post pas after work. thank you for your patience and sorry for the late reply <3
@bonivich hello! I'm sending runs to queue one by one as i don't have any gems to buy all blueprints at once. 4-th run of each color returned couple days ago so i'll post pas after work. thank you for your patience and sorry for the late reply <3
ufhlf_tkfz_ghtdm.1.png
[center][font=cambria]Thank you for letting me know! I understand that all too well, so really, take your time, I just wanted to make sure I somehow hadn't missed a ping/post/pa! Did you need some payment from me? For any of the runs I have now? I can send it for a few! No worries on the late reply, I don't mind one bit, I just hope you have been well. ♥ [emoji=old parchment]
Thank you for letting me know! I understand that all too well, so really, take your time, I just wanted to make sure I somehow hadn't missed a ping/post/pa! Did you need some payment from me? For any of the runs I have now? I can send it for a few!

No worries on the late reply, I don't mind one bit, I just hope you have been well. ♥

szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@yelloweye hello! I've been on and off fr because of school lately and I believe there were a few PAs I still need to pick up. is there anyway that you can relist them? I'm so sorry for the delay.
@yelloweye hello! I've been on and off fr because of school lately and I believe there were a few PAs I still need to pick up. is there anyway that you can relist them? I'm so sorry for the delay.
03_03.jpg
just wanna share how happy i am with dark witch! i finished geneing him just so i could put the skin on him :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82286782][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/822868/82286782_350.png[/img][/url]
just wanna share how happy i am with dark witch! i finished geneing him just so i could put the skin on him :D

82286782_350.png
tumblr_inline_pqmxj4Q0Ow1rgzqdq_100.gif XGkYzjm.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
u5iPftV.png
58T08n9.png
he/him
how to write my username:
ren kin jut sushis
Light-Network.png
@renkinjutsushis HE SO COOL
i stole him from you now he gonna live in my showcase forever >:3
@renkinjutsushis HE SO COOL
i stole him from you now he gonna live in my showcase forever >:3
ufhlf_tkfz_ghtdm.1.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83345287][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/833453/83345287_350.png[/img][/url] I was so excited to get swamp witch for this guy! Can't wait for the other one to come in <3
83345287_350.png

I was so excited to get swamp witch for this guy! Can't wait for the other one to come in <3
Hello! I have PAs for dark witch and bronze witch expiring later today. Is it possible to get them relisted? I will have the gems today/tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, irl has been very busy for me lately :<
Hello! I have PAs for dark witch and bronze witch expiring later today. Is it possible to get them relisted? I will have the gems today/tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, irl has been very busy for me lately :<
image.pngxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxaccent shop //
@yelloweye Hello! I had pinged you before and I haven't seen a relist. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. Thanks!
@yelloweye Hello! I had pinged you before and I haven't seen a relist. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. Thanks!
03_03.jpg
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56