Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | yelloweye's accents | COATL M
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56
@Yelloweye hello! do you happen to have any extra copies of the beacon and/or the candle?
@Yelloweye hello! do you happen to have any extra copies of the beacon and/or the candle?
@ivories hewwo, i don't have any spares on hands currently, but thank you for the interest!
@ivories hewwo, i don't have any spares on hands currently, but thank you for the interest!
ufhlf_tkfz_ghtdm.1.png
@Yelloweye Heya! I prepaid for purple, but it appears that my name has been removed from the sheet somehow! Just checking in, since it seems like those runs have already been sent out. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1021395221470248983/1169604436356771951/Screen_Shot_2023-11-02_at_6.49.26_AM.png[/img]
@Yelloweye

Heya! I prepaid for purple, but it appears that my name has been removed from the sheet somehow! Just checking in, since it seems like those runs have already been sent out.

Screen_Shot_2023-11-02_at_6.49.26_AM.png
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
@dems huh strange things happening... I didn't find the payment from umbers so i guess somebody just wrote their name on top of yours. They luckily didn't accept the pa so i will send you your copy immediately. Sorry for this, i should check my spreadsheet history more often
@dems huh strange things happening... I didn't find the payment from umbers so i guess somebody just wrote their name on top of yours. They luckily didn't accept the pa so i will send you your copy immediately. Sorry for this, i should check my spreadsheet history more often
ufhlf_tkfz_ghtdm.1.png
No need to apologize! It's a pretty weird situation haha, I don't think it normally happens.
No need to apologize! It's a pretty weird situation haha, I don't think it normally happens.
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
@umbers
it seems that somebody wrote your name on top of dems in spf skin "purple" spreadsheet, or it could be me on accident if you ever ordered a copy through discord
Could you please specify if you ever ordered bc i can't find any messages from you and it might be someone trying to harras you like they did with Vinid
@umbers
it seems that somebody wrote your name on top of dems in spf skin "purple" spreadsheet, or it could be me on accident if you ever ordered a copy through discord
Could you please specify if you ever ordered bc i can't find any messages from you and it might be someone trying to harras you like they did with Vinid
ufhlf_tkfz_ghtdm.1.png
@yelloweye

oh hey! so wayyyy back when you posted on discord i had signed up in the very first slot, but i came back later to check and it looked like my name had been overwritten so i was like /shrug i was coming to maybe remove my name LOL it's fine ill leave it. so if my name reappeared i am assuming sheets bugged or reverted in some way ahaha
@yelloweye

oh hey! so wayyyy back when you posted on discord i had signed up in the very first slot, but i came back later to check and it looked like my name had been overwritten so i was like /shrug i was coming to maybe remove my name LOL it's fine ill leave it. so if my name reappeared i am assuming sheets bugged or reverted in some way ahaha
hi! are preorders for "terracotta wastepaper" still open? or do you have any extra copies left? thank u!
hi! are preorders for "terracotta wastepaper" still open? or do you have any extra copies left? thank u!
XN35oD9.png
QXbwURF.png
eswSnrS.png
OxagJgG.png
bhdEs05.png
Hello, I'm also interested in a copy of terracotta wastepaper if you have any left.
Hello, I'm also interested in a copy of terracotta wastepaper if you have any left.
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
[center]I just wanted to share this boy here which I just impulse-gened, and wow, your accent looks like it was made for him ;u; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90235765][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/902358/90235765_350.png[/img][/url] I never finished a dragon so quickly haha![/center]
I just wanted to share this boy here which I just impulse-gened, and wow, your accent looks like it was made for him ;u;

90235765_350.png

I never finished a dragon so quickly haha!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56