Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you open chests or sell them?
1 2 3 4
i also open them on my birthday:)
i also open them on my birthday:)
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop | avatar dragon
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
I open them because they're my main source of gems! Plus I love getting all the stuff for Baldwin's.

For me, I open gilded chests immediately after getting them. The iron ones I open in intervals of 10, so I try to wait until I have like 20+ to open those. The rusted ones are the only ones I kind of keep stocking up on, because I use them as an emergency treasure fund. So if I really need a bit more treasure for something then I'll open a few up.

Could probably make more gems from selling them, but where's the fun in that? ^.^
I open them because they're my main source of gems! Plus I love getting all the stuff for Baldwin's.

For me, I open gilded chests immediately after getting them. The iron ones I open in intervals of 10, so I try to wait until I have like 20+ to open those. The rusted ones are the only ones I kind of keep stocking up on, because I use them as an emergency treasure fund. So if I really need a bit more treasure for something then I'll open a few up.

Could probably make more gems from selling them, but where's the fun in that? ^.^
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
Open!!! I like surprise gifts too much. Sometimes I'll sell a few rusted since I get so many of those, but even then I keep the majority of em for bulk opening.
Open!!! I like surprise gifts too much. Sometimes I'll sell a few rusted since I get so many of those, but even then I keep the majority of em for bulk opening.
dNCLmdm.png
gilded i sell, the rest i open!! best of both worlds
gilded i sell, the rest i open!! best of both worlds
a pixelated cut-in of toropiamon, a plant dinosaur digimon, as seen on the pendulum z wind guardians device. faust, they/he, fr +3
small lair enthusiast
hoard. hoard forever and ever
hoard. hoard forever and ever
66.png
i open my rusted and iron but sell my gilded because i get more profit out of them hfdshdgf
i open my rusted and iron but sell my gilded because i get more profit out of them hfdshdgf
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
The only chests i don’t open are coli crates, and holiday chests, because i don’t care about the skins too much ._.

However im stuck with a whole bunch of 2014/2015 holiday chests i haven’t been able to sell that make me upset to look at in my vault >: (
The only chests i don’t open are coli crates, and holiday chests, because i don’t care about the skins too much ._.

However im stuck with a whole bunch of 2014/2015 holiday chests i haven’t been able to sell that make me upset to look at in my vault >: (
Emerald • she/her • FR+2 • breeding challengebuying green dragons
23518.png12944.png13405.png1015.png12196.png
I open both Rusted and Iron chests, Gilded I primarily sell (though I may open a few every now and then, I'm always a sucker for surprises!)
I open both Rusted and Iron chests, Gilded I primarily sell (though I may open a few every now and then, I'm always a sucker for surprises!)
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
[quote name="Smaragdus" date="2024-03-11 08:17:16" ]i'm stuck with a whole bunch of 2014/2015 holiday chests i haven’t been able to sell that make me upset to look at in my vault >: ([/quote] I suspect you'll be able to sell the skins easier than the chests. I don't think it occurs to most people to look for holiday chests when they're shopping for skins.
Smaragdus wrote on 2024-03-11 08:17:16:
i'm stuck with a whole bunch of 2014/2015 holiday chests i haven’t been able to sell that make me upset to look at in my vault >: (
I suspect you'll be able to sell the skins easier than the chests. I don't think it occurs to most people to look for holiday chests when they're shopping for skins.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
open rusted and iron, sell gold. i like money and surprises at the same time

i also don't think its worth selling rusted or iron considering the random **** you get in chests as loot would in theory give u more if u sold it on the ah rather than if u sold the chest itself
open rusted and iron, sell gold. i like money and surprises at the same time

i also don't think its worth selling rusted or iron considering the random **** you get in chests as loot would in theory give u more if u sold it on the ah rather than if u sold the chest itself
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
1 2 3 4