Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you open chests or sell them?
1 2 3 4
I've been collecting chests for a few months now for my birthday and I'm wondering if I should open them or if I'd get more money selling them? So far I have: [columns] 297x [item= rusted treasure chest] [nextcol] 235x [item= iron treasure chest] [nextcol] 116x [item=gilded decorative chest] [/columns] I'm also going to be hatching a bunch of eggs! I usually sell my gilded chests for 35g each or stacks of 10 for 350g What would you guys do?
I've been collecting chests for a few months now for my birthday and I'm wondering if I should open them or if I'd get more money selling them?

So far I have:
297x Rusted Treasure Chest 235x Iron Treasure Chest 116x Gilded Decorative Chest

I'm also going to be hatching a bunch of eggs!

I usually sell my gilded chests for 35g each or stacks of 10 for 350g

What would you guys do?
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
I believe it's more profitable to sell them, but I only sell my rusted chests because I really enjoy opening surprise boxes.
I believe it's more profitable to sell them, but I only sell my rusted chests because I really enjoy opening surprise boxes.
I always open them. Because I think it's fun ^^
I always open them. Because I think it's fun ^^
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
I always open them. I have nearly no impulse control with chests.
I always open them. I have nearly no impulse control with chests.
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
Team open.
I want the paper pieces
Team open.
I want the paper pieces
i sell rusted open everything else!
i sell rusted open everything else!
FObX7rS.png
o9yS1eq.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
FlMK7kZ.png
22evmnb.png
99d7e583fd212af4b4c9241de00ca9cb119db708.png f4iXRVq.png
o7ZCFYm.png
1YB0OjO.png
WXBzxw1.gif
JvUa9ma.png
I would open !
I would open !
23860.png rix3ppo.png WQA384m.png 23859.png
I open because it's more fun for me lol- Profit can perish
I open because it's more fun for me lol- Profit can perish
[:Discord Broke My Images:]
Hoard all
sold some in the last April fools bc of the Marva scene price spike
still have 1800+ iron chests and 800+ gilded ones in vault
Hoard all
sold some in the last April fools bc of the Marva scene price spike
still have 1800+ iron chests and 800+ gilded ones in vault
Just a heads-up: I usually delete the threads I made before it reaches 10 replies because I want to keep my forum history tidy.
Open. Used to open them right away till I was caught off guard with the April fools event thing with no chests to open so now I'm just waiting till April to see if it happens again. Been saving for the whole year and still haven't broken 100 on gilded chest unfortunately
331 Rusted
106 Iron
60 Gilded
Open. Used to open them right away till I was caught off guard with the April fools event thing with no chests to open so now I'm just waiting till April to see if it happens again. Been saving for the whole year and still haven't broken 100 on gilded chest unfortunately
331 Rusted
106 Iron
60 Gilded
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
1 2 3 4