Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Small ways to ruin FR
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Random events can pop up and gift/take away items not in your Vault. Unsellable items are protected, but everything else is fair game.

Including that new Breed Change you just got.
Random events can pop up and gift/take away items not in your Vault. Unsellable items are protected, but everything else is fair game.

Including that new Breed Change you just got.
Water Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Water Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
prices for all treasure items, discounted or not, are no longer perfectly divisible by 10. There will never be another price listed that ends in 0 ever again
prices for all treasure items, discounted or not, are no longer perfectly divisible by 10. There will never be another price listed that ends in 0 ever again
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
I know this is in no way a small way, but you could only be able to alter the colors of your dragon, and the only way to change their breed and genes is via scatterscrolls.

A smaller way would be the ability for dragons to eventually starve if you dont feed them for a month or two, depending on their breed
I know this is in no way a small way, but you could only be able to alter the colors of your dragon, and the only way to change their breed and genes is via scatterscrolls.

A smaller way would be the ability for dragons to eventually starve if you dont feed them for a month or two, depending on their breed
If glimmer and gloom had a longer "congratulations!" screen that you couldn't just click play again on and had to awkwardly stare at for 5-10 seconds. Like the screens for tidal trouble and artifracture.
If glimmer and gloom had a longer "congratulations!" screen that you couldn't just click play again on and had to awkwardly stare at for 5-10 seconds. Like the screens for tidal trouble and artifracture.
Username is s0ki with a zero (0) cZyClw0.png
[emoji=breeding cooldown size=1][b]No eggs for you[/b] -Whenever you breed dragons there is a chance they don't lay any eggs and still have a breeding cooldown -Your dragons can reject each other and refuse to breed -Bring back egg rot [emoji=gem size=1][b]MONEY[/b] -You can only get gems from paying money -Leveled dragons don't give any extra treasure when being exalted -Fairgrounds limit is halved [emoji=silhouette size=1][b]Screw your dragons[/b] -Dragons can die like they were going to originally(So happy that never became a thing) -Any time you move a dragon in your lair there is a fee -When using a scatter scroll you are limited to the progen colour pallet -Multi-eye and primal can no longer be hatched
No eggs for you
-Whenever you breed dragons there is a chance they don't lay any eggs and still have a breeding cooldown
-Your dragons can reject each other and refuse to breed
-Bring back egg rot

MONEY
-You can only get gems from paying money
-Leveled dragons don't give any extra treasure when being exalted
-Fairgrounds limit is halved

Screw your dragons
-Dragons can die like they were going to originally(So happy that never became a thing)
-Any time you move a dragon in your lair there is a fee
-When using a scatter scroll you are limited to the progen colour pallet
-Multi-eye and primal can no longer be hatched
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Lair Purge&Sales
»Pinkerlocke

Buy!
Eliminate is replaced with 11 functionally similar battle stones, one for each element. They work like the rest of the elemental battle stones. Good luck finding the right ones for your Coli grinders.
Eliminate is replaced with 11 functionally similar battle stones, one for each element. They work like the rest of the elemental battle stones. Good luck finding the right ones for your Coli grinders.
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
Dragons, when knocked out in the coli, have a cooldown of 30min-60min before being able to re-enter the coli. Not all that long in the grandscheme of things, but would make fodder training and grinding in the coli a pain.
Dragons, when knocked out in the coli, have a cooldown of 30min-60min before being able to re-enter the coli. Not all that long in the grandscheme of things, but would make fodder training and grinding in the coli a pain.
3delmj.png
[quote name="AliceShiki" date="2023-12-29 05:59:16" ] G1s actually get randomly generated parent names assigned to their parents list. [/quote] I hate that I'd love the rng of rhis
AliceShiki wrote on 2023-12-29 05:59:16:
G1s actually get randomly generated parent names assigned to their parents list.

I hate that I'd love the rng of rhis
10x1.png
ezadeth-by-deoxtri-3.pngkroniil-by-deoxtri-3.png
5x1.png10x1.pngadorable art by Deoxtri~10x1.png10x1.png10x1.png

5x1.png g4DcSLb.gif10x1.png mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png

FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
when you make a new account you can now choose the tertiary of your progen, in addition to primary and secondary

i dont know if it would actually ruin the site, but it would cause a lot of drama
when you make a new account you can now choose the tertiary of your progen, in addition to primary and secondary

i dont know if it would actually ruin the site, but it would cause a lot of drama
Liking a dragon costs 10 gems, no it doesn't go to the dragon's owner. It's simply gone.
Liking a dragon costs 10 gems, no it doesn't go to the dragon's owner. It's simply gone.
[:Discord Broke My Images:]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13