Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 703 704 705 706 707 ... 709 710
I'd like to see some flower apparel of the relative size and types to the festival familiars we're getting right now.
I'd like to see some flower apparel of the relative size and types to the festival familiars we're getting right now.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
P-PINE BRANCHES WIth pinecones for Trickmurk [item=pine branch][item=shimmering pinecone] I love the art of the Shimmering Pinecone, it's SO pretty
P-PINE BRANCHES WIth pinecones for Trickmurk

Pine Branch Shimmering Pinecone

I love the art of the Shimmering Pinecone, it's SO pretty
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Green variant for augmented armor apperal set, its currently the only main color missing (or at least, the most glaring one), I'd also like to suggest having this maybe be a Baldwin set? Maybe for level 26 as it currently doesn't have one?

Idk, I feel like sci-fi augmentations having a baldwin set feels kind of cool, like the dragon is diy-ing their own sci-fi armor. Also green and Baldwin, just feels like it makes sense.
Green variant for augmented armor apperal set, its currently the only main color missing (or at least, the most glaring one), I'd also like to suggest having this maybe be a Baldwin set? Maybe for level 26 as it currently doesn't have one?

Idk, I feel like sci-fi augmentations having a baldwin set feels kind of cool, like the dragon is diy-ing their own sci-fi armor. Also green and Baldwin, just feels like it makes sense.
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
Beards, mustaches, and bushy eyebrows/glasses with bushy eyebrows could be fun
I'm pretty sure that there is something similar already in the game but I can't remember what they're called, looking up mustache and beard on the game database doesn't show anything

If you want to have a dragon that's a goofy old man a fake beard apparel item would be fitting!
Beards, mustaches, and bushy eyebrows/glasses with bushy eyebrows could be fun
I'm pretty sure that there is something similar already in the game but I can't remember what they're called, looking up mustache and beard on the game database doesn't show anything

If you want to have a dragon that's a goofy old man a fake beard apparel item would be fitting!
Lover of Faes and Aethers
The instrument apparel items gave me a stupid idea:
Mayonnaise apparel whose description references mayonnaise being an instrument
More food based apparel items would be great, like sandwiches or hot dogs (if hot dogs exist in this world). Picnic baskets would be cute too!
The instrument apparel items gave me a stupid idea:
Mayonnaise apparel whose description references mayonnaise being an instrument
More food based apparel items would be great, like sandwiches or hot dogs (if hot dogs exist in this world). Picnic baskets would be cute too!
As a disabled user, I loved the addition of super cool prosthetic limbs and the wheelchair-using NPC Susie! I'd love to see more apparel options for canes or crutches, along with wheelchairs for our own dragons (they could be based on those hindleg wheelchairs for dogs to avoid altering lineart). Things like hearing aids, glass eyes or colored contacts have lots of potential too, and it would be nice to have more scar types such as stitches, ear/wing notches, burn scars... I could go on!
As a disabled user, I loved the addition of super cool prosthetic limbs and the wheelchair-using NPC Susie! I'd love to see more apparel options for canes or crutches, along with wheelchairs for our own dragons (they could be based on those hindleg wheelchairs for dogs to avoid altering lineart). Things like hearing aids, glass eyes or colored contacts have lots of potential too, and it would be nice to have more scar types such as stitches, ear/wing notches, burn scars... I could go on!
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png JbXHYRG.png
Big crystallized weapons, greatsword, hammer, shield, lance..etc similar to the crystalclaw sheathe with metallic pieces holding it together.
Big crystallized weapons, greatsword, hammer, shield, lance..etc similar to the crystalclaw sheathe with metallic pieces holding it together.
ImMJGPh.pngG1's for Sale
Something like a veil covering the snout.
grass on the body
crows or snow leopard buddies

APPAREL FOR ANCIENTS
MOST OF MY DRAGONS ARE ANCIENT AND I LOVE THEM
we frr need apparel for ancients
Something like a veil covering the snout.
grass on the body
crows or snow leopard buddies

APPAREL FOR ANCIENTS
MOST OF MY DRAGONS ARE ANCIENT AND I LOVE THEM
we frr need apparel for ancients
Radiio- Any/all- Alterhuman- Minor- Feel free to chat! :)
Some apparel item which covers the area below the wing on the side of the body. Like the sashes but a bit further up
Some apparel item which covers the area below the wing on the side of the body. Like the sashes but a bit further up
8-BADFBF9-7-B11-4-F4-E-A48-C-0-FD2320-DF1-F8.png
[quote name="Pangonaut" date="2024-03-09 22:21:03" ] As a disabled user, I loved the addition of super cool prosthetic limbs and the wheelchair-bound NPC Susie! I'd love to see more apparel options for canes, along with wheelchairs for our own dragons. Things like hearing aids, glass eyes or colored contacts have lots of potential too, and it would be nice to have more scar types such as stitches, ear/wing notches, burn scars... I could go on! [/quote] (Btw many wheelchair users consider the phrase “wheelchair bound” to be offensive, they generally prefer “wheelchair user” or “person who uses a wheelchair”) Totally agree with this though! I’d love more disability aid apparel items. Though it might be hard to make wheelchair apparel items fit certain dragon breeds, most notably the Spiral, but I’m sure the artists could figure it out! Crutches could be a good idea, but again it might be difficult to draw for Spirals.
Pangonaut wrote on 2024-03-09 22:21:03:
As a disabled user, I loved the addition of super cool prosthetic limbs and the wheelchair-bound NPC Susie! I'd love to see more apparel options for canes, along with wheelchairs for our own dragons. Things like hearing aids, glass eyes or colored contacts have lots of potential too, and it would be nice to have more scar types such as stitches, ear/wing notches, burn scars... I could go on!
(Btw many wheelchair users consider the phrase “wheelchair bound” to be offensive, they generally prefer “wheelchair user” or “person who uses a wheelchair”)
Totally agree with this though! I’d love more disability aid apparel items. Though it might be hard to make wheelchair apparel items fit certain dragon breeds, most notably the Spiral, but I’m sure the artists could figure it out!

Crutches could be a good idea, but again it might be difficult to draw for Spirals.
1 2 ... 703 704 705 706 707 ... 709 710