Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Let's Exalt Alongside Plague
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38
LETS GO!! Good fight plague holy crap!

To add, I had to keep myself out of this forum till now because Plague's badge game was so strong and I had such an urge to collect. You guys constantly flipping the board with us mid-day was amazing to watch and the intense moment of "We flipped!" last minute was truly something else, thanks so much for the fight, you guys did amazing!

Another edit to the Ice folks, you guys are great as well, thanks for being our prom date! Seeing all the comments on thread referencing it is just the cherry on top!
LETS GO!! Good fight plague holy crap!

To add, I had to keep myself out of this forum till now because Plague's badge game was so strong and I had such an urge to collect. You guys constantly flipping the board with us mid-day was amazing to watch and the intense moment of "We flipped!" last minute was truly something else, thanks so much for the fight, you guys did amazing!

Another edit to the Ice folks, you guys are great as well, thanks for being our prom date! Seeing all the comments on thread referencing it is just the cherry on top!
WATER TRIBEEEE
WATER TRIBEEEE
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
best date ever!!!
best date ever!!!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
[quote name="disconcerto" date="2024-03-09 23:50:31" ] our date won the parking lot fight..someone call the ambulance for both of them though omg [/quote] this... this is real
disconcerto wrote on 2024-03-09 23:50:31:
our date won the parking lot fight..someone call the ambulance for both of them though omg

this... this is real
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
LET'S GO OMG
UNDEFEATED SINCE 2016!!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
LET'S GO OMG
UNDEFEATED SINCE 2016!!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
What an utterly chaotic two weeks. Congrats to Water, and well fought Plague! We should have more incidents like this... but not too many lol
What an utterly chaotic two weeks. Congrats to Water, and well fought Plague! We should have more incidents like this... but not too many lol
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
I'm gonna be real I nearly screamed out loud seeing that switch at the last minute! Good fight plague!!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna be real I nearly screamed out loud seeing that switch at the last minute! Good fight plague!!!!!!!!!
Neptune~ any/all ~ FR + 3
[quote name="disconcerto" date="2024-03-09 23:50:31" ] our date won the parking lot fight..someone call the ambulance for both of them though omg [/quote] YESSSSSSSSS PARKING LOT BRAWL VICTORYYYYYYYYYYYY
disconcerto wrote on 2024-03-09 23:50:31:
our date won the parking lot fight..someone call the ambulance for both of them though omg

YESSSSSSSSS PARKING LOT BRAWL VICTORYYYYYYYYYYYY
3EnpSxZ.png
yay water!! :D good fight y'all!!
yay water!! :D good fight y'all!!
mtHAEL4.png9hqcHsy.pngMUYNhfy.png
0HBKL8H.png1YB0OjO.pngrI18gRz.png
kI850Ts.pngNlmYDAS.pngvfvF2Nu.png
qhK4FYS.pngPxVdyDW.pngmlHpBMC.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38