Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pearl's FREE Exalt Rescue!
1 2 ... 785 786 787 788 789 790 791
@Eggy0 Thank you so much for taking her in. I would be very happy if you could give her a lor and dress her in nice clothes. In the meantime, you can give her a surname so she doesn't accidentally fly away.
@Eggy0 Thank you so much for taking her in. I would be very happy if you could give her a lor and dress her in nice clothes. In the meantime, you can give her a surname so she doesn't accidentally fly away.
evIwcId.png
@Jyxxie ok, I can send them on now!
@Jyxxie ok, I can send them on now!
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifRbf96Oh.gif Celty | She/her | Irish | +8 FR time tRNevRC.giftumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
A gif in the shape of a feathered wing with an image of a soft, pastel colored sky and small white birds flying through it. The words 'Affiliate Bump' are overlaid on the gif.
A gif in the shape of a feathered wing with an image of a soft, pastel colored sky and small white birds flying through it. The words 'Affiliate Bump' are overlaid on the gif.
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
I found a lair selling exalt fodder, here is the link: https://www1.flightrising.com/den/296565/1205862?name=&type=undefined

This isn’t where I wanted my coatl to end up
I found a lair selling exalt fodder, here is the link: https://www1.flightrising.com/den/296565/1205862?name=&type=undefined

This isn’t where I wanted my coatl to end up
@NinfiiAqua

I didn't see any coatl in that lair bearing our button. Furthermore, you do not appear to have ever posted in this exalt rescue before.

While I understand not wanting your hatchlings exalted, none of these were ever in our care and so, unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about it. That exalting lair appears to sell back fodder, so I would reach out about purchasing your coatl back.
@NinfiiAqua

I didn't see any coatl in that lair bearing our button. Furthermore, you do not appear to have ever posted in this exalt rescue before.

While I understand not wanting your hatchlings exalted, none of these were ever in our care and so, unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about it. That exalting lair appears to sell back fodder, so I would reach out about purchasing your coatl back.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@harbinger Could I please take Mr Beltran? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74209679][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/742097/74209679_350.png[/img][/url]
@harbinger

Could I please take Mr Beltran?
74209679_350.png
ctYHVNq.pngjH4jccn.png
@Tidewise

Of course! He's such a handsome dragon!
@Tidewise

Of course! He's such a handsome dragon!
Ovy5qGZ.gif
1 2 ... 785 786 787 788 789 790 791