Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clayton Academy (Reboot - IC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
{Alli - Interacting with: none/open - Location: Great Lawn}

Alli crouched down to the little dandelion and studied its unopen bud. Bringing their hand to hover over it, Alli squinted their eyes shut and tried oh so very hard to use their powers. But, once they took their hand away, the bud only showed its sunny yellow fuzz a little bit more.

Darn it Alli thought, sitting down next to the little guy and curling their tail up around them. Picking at the hem of their skirt, Alli studied the crowd, looking around at all the unfamillar faces… and people and things and and and… they closed their eyes and looked down, they bagan to rock a little back and forth. Finally, they took in a really deep breath before opening them again and looking back down at the little flower, unopened like its fellow friends

We’re both alittle behind huh? Alli talked to the flower silently, and shivered as the cool fall breeze hit their face.
{Alli - Interacting with: none/open - Location: Great Lawn}

Alli crouched down to the little dandelion and studied its unopen bud. Bringing their hand to hover over it, Alli squinted their eyes shut and tried oh so very hard to use their powers. But, once they took their hand away, the bud only showed its sunny yellow fuzz a little bit more.

Darn it Alli thought, sitting down next to the little guy and curling their tail up around them. Picking at the hem of their skirt, Alli studied the crowd, looking around at all the unfamillar faces… and people and things and and and… they closed their eyes and looked down, they bagan to rock a little back and forth. Finally, they took in a really deep breath before opening them again and looking back down at the little flower, unopened like its fellow friends

We’re both alittle behind huh? Alli talked to the flower silently, and shivered as the cool fall breeze hit their face.
1896.png
~ They / They
~ Fr +3
~ pfp boy
46444.png
~ Home Page
~ Commissions!
~ FR Holiday Dragons
Emory (no interactions)
He cursed as they hopped out the car, later than they'd intended to arrive. He immediately got a quiet "language..." from Eve who looked worn out already? SHE was the excited for this excursion not him, he could feel her exhaustion though. "C'mon," he said "Let's go see what's happening" and dragged Eve on to campus and away from them

Eve (no interactions)
She hadn't slept well and Emory's love of profanity wasn't helping her mood, plus she didn't want to make a bad impression upon all her new classmates and teachers because of her brother. She softly smiled as he started pulling her across the campus on to the lawn where others were but she wasn't really comfortable enought to try talking anyone yet...
Emory (no interactions)
He cursed as they hopped out the car, later than they'd intended to arrive. He immediately got a quiet "language..." from Eve who looked worn out already? SHE was the excited for this excursion not him, he could feel her exhaustion though. "C'mon," he said "Let's go see what's happening" and dragged Eve on to campus and away from them

Eve (no interactions)
She hadn't slept well and Emory's love of profanity wasn't helping her mood, plus she didn't want to make a bad impression upon all her new classmates and teachers because of her brother. She softly smiled as he started pulling her across the campus on to the lawn where others were but she wasn't really comfortable enought to try talking anyone yet...
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
Ashlynn - Great Lawn - Interacting with: Landon, Angelo
Ashlynn glanced at the Italian, giving him a knowing nod. "Yeah, I suppose it is. My name is Ashlynn, and you are? Wait, no, you already told me, sorry... Just a bit tired."

She crumpled the plastic wrap that held her sandwich as she finished it, tossing it in a nearby trash bin. The wrapper landed neatly in the bin, and Ashlynn's attention was drawn by the new arrival - a giant dragon which rapidly became a short man. Ashlynn felt like she should have known him. Teammate, maybe? Ashlynn offered the boy a wave, trying to force her way through the brain fog.

"Hey. We're just waiting for the new student orientation, is all. Long trip?" She tried for a bit of humor, chuckling to herself.
Jazmine & Rick - Great Lawn - Interacting with: Dimi
The twins were a bit caught off guard by the sudden approach of a colorful man. Rick shoved his hand out for a handshake on instinct, not sure how else to deal with the sudden positivity, and Jazmine let out a nervous laugh.

"Uh, hi! Name's Jazmine, and we're new here too. I think we're all in the right place, everyone else seems pretty confident this is where we're supposed to be."

Rick nodded along, finally speaking when Jazmine finished. "Yeah. Rick, by the way," he said, hand still extended awkwardly.
Emily/Kendell - Teacher Meeting - Interacting with: The teachers
Emily flicked her gaze between each of the teachers, unable to settle on one. She couldn't help but feel bad for Alex, unable to benefit from the cold and flu treatments provided by magical means. She scoffed at his mention of the Templar emails.

"That sounds bothersome," she said to herself, before speaking to Naztech. "I do think sending out a warning would be the least we could do for our more isolated allies. Who knows what sort of warning they might have with the Templar, otherwise."

"The owl speaks well," Kendell piped up, venturing a peek up above the table, "This is most secure place!"

Mathew sighed, fearing the meeting would devlove. He raised a hand, clearing his throat. "The situation requires tact, certainly. While I would advise caution, we won't be idle. Hopefully more information will come to light before they take any action."
Jean - The Great Lawn - Sheath
Jean's ritual was interrupted by someone introducing themselves. He moved into a bow, returning the motion that the other student initially offered. He felt a bit of releif, figuring that this place might be closer to what he was used to. He bristled after hearing her introduce herself as from London, but quelled the reaction. Maybe the English weren't so bad - after all, they were both foreigners.

"And I am Sir Jean of France. It is a pleasure to meet you. Was it a long journey?"
Ashlynn - Great Lawn - Interacting with: Landon, Angelo
Ashlynn glanced at the Italian, giving him a knowing nod. "Yeah, I suppose it is. My name is Ashlynn, and you are? Wait, no, you already told me, sorry... Just a bit tired."

She crumpled the plastic wrap that held her sandwich as she finished it, tossing it in a nearby trash bin. The wrapper landed neatly in the bin, and Ashlynn's attention was drawn by the new arrival - a giant dragon which rapidly became a short man. Ashlynn felt like she should have known him. Teammate, maybe? Ashlynn offered the boy a wave, trying to force her way through the brain fog.

"Hey. We're just waiting for the new student orientation, is all. Long trip?" She tried for a bit of humor, chuckling to herself.
Jazmine & Rick - Great Lawn - Interacting with: Dimi
The twins were a bit caught off guard by the sudden approach of a colorful man. Rick shoved his hand out for a handshake on instinct, not sure how else to deal with the sudden positivity, and Jazmine let out a nervous laugh.

"Uh, hi! Name's Jazmine, and we're new here too. I think we're all in the right place, everyone else seems pretty confident this is where we're supposed to be."

Rick nodded along, finally speaking when Jazmine finished. "Yeah. Rick, by the way," he said, hand still extended awkwardly.
Emily/Kendell - Teacher Meeting - Interacting with: The teachers
Emily flicked her gaze between each of the teachers, unable to settle on one. She couldn't help but feel bad for Alex, unable to benefit from the cold and flu treatments provided by magical means. She scoffed at his mention of the Templar emails.

"That sounds bothersome," she said to herself, before speaking to Naztech. "I do think sending out a warning would be the least we could do for our more isolated allies. Who knows what sort of warning they might have with the Templar, otherwise."

"The owl speaks well," Kendell piped up, venturing a peek up above the table, "This is most secure place!"

Mathew sighed, fearing the meeting would devlove. He raised a hand, clearing his throat. "The situation requires tact, certainly. While I would advise caution, we won't be idle. Hopefully more information will come to light before they take any action."
Jean - The Great Lawn - Sheath
Jean's ritual was interrupted by someone introducing themselves. He moved into a bow, returning the motion that the other student initially offered. He felt a bit of releif, figuring that this place might be closer to what he was used to. He bristled after hearing her introduce herself as from London, but quelled the reaction. Maybe the English weren't so bad - after all, they were both foreigners.

"And I am Sir Jean of France. It is a pleasure to meet you. Was it a long journey?"
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Amaya: Great Lawn, Open to Interaction

Amaya slowly strolled onto the lawn, looking around at the many unfamiliar faces. She was new here, having never attended before, and she seemed a bit nervous. She carried with her a relatively small backpack, filled mostly with various trinkets and shiny objects that she liked to keep with her. She had become a bit of a pickpocket lately, snatching up anything that caught her eye, but so far she hadn't been found out. She usually returned anything of value anyway.
Amaya: Great Lawn, Open to Interaction

Amaya slowly strolled onto the lawn, looking around at the many unfamiliar faces. She was new here, having never attended before, and she seemed a bit nervous. She carried with her a relatively small backpack, filled mostly with various trinkets and shiny objects that she liked to keep with her. She had become a bit of a pickpocket lately, snatching up anything that caught her eye, but so far she hadn't been found out. She usually returned anything of value anyway.
Keeper of Stories
Tn4TEAZ.png
Sheath
Interactions: Jean

Sheath relaxes from her more her more formal stance. She was surprised to hear that someone France was attending this school. "It was a bit long. I've only been wandering the Americas for a few weeks before learning about this academy. The museum inside London I was in beforehand wasn't as interesting. So, naturally, a bit of an escape was thought of." she adjusted her bracers in a bit of embarrassment. "As much as I dislike the idea of sneaking around in places such as that. How did your journey turn out?" she questioned.
Sheath
Interactions: Jean

Sheath relaxes from her more her more formal stance. She was surprised to hear that someone France was attending this school. "It was a bit long. I've only been wandering the Americas for a few weeks before learning about this academy. The museum inside London I was in beforehand wasn't as interesting. So, naturally, a bit of an escape was thought of." she adjusted her bracers in a bit of embarrassment. "As much as I dislike the idea of sneaking around in places such as that. How did your journey turn out?" she questioned.
Angelo - Location: Great Lawn
Interactions: Ashlynn, Landond

“Caio,” Angelo said, waving to the new arrival. They noticed movement in his pocket. They squinted their eyes, deciding not to say anything about it. It’s not my place.

They looked around the crowd, looking at how dynamic everyone seemed. This was quite different than the lab workers he was used to growing up. It took more than a little effort to hide his disdain at how care free people seemed, proudly showing off their powers.
Dimi - Location: Great Lawn
Interactions: Jazmine and Rick

Dimi looked at Rick’s hand, confused. He stuck his own hand out, waving it awkwardly around Rick’s.

“Hey! This is fun! I’m glad you humans greet like this,” Dimi said, laughing softly. “Is there a reason for this greeting? It doesn’t seem like it establishes dominance. Isn’t that normally done with dancing?”

He looked over at Jazmine to confirm his thoughts.

X3R0 - Location: Great Lawn
Interactions: Avon

“Yeah, I think the stage is pretty much ready. Alex gave me the inhibitors this morning,” X3R0 said, pointing over to the box. “He said to make sure everyone gets the one with their names on them. Something about tracking vitals and such. Yada yada. You know how he is.”

She looked over at the crowd of students mingling. She was glad to see all of these new faces, as this was the best school to learn about your own magic. Though, she couldn’t help but be nervous by how many people actually showed up to orientation.

“Damn, I definitely should have gone over the speech last night,” she joked.
Alexander - Location: Teacher Meeting
Interactions: Teachers

“I will be sure to stop by. This head cold is quite distracting and annoying,” Alex said, nodding at Scar. He then turned his head towards Kendell. “While I do believe this school is quite safe, I would not go as far as to say that it is ‘the most secure.’ I’d be willing to pay good money to say that we have had Templars enrolled as students in the past, maybe one or two, that just didn’t cause trouble. Now, I don’t think they would be able to infiltrate as a teacher, but we shouldn’t fall into complacency because we seemed secure in the past.”

He took a drink of water to soothe his dry throat.

“I don’t like how quiet they have been lately either,” he mumbled to himself. He noticed John hadn’t spoken up yet. “What are your thoughts, John?”

Derrick - Location: Great Lawn
Interactions: Alli

Mothman was wandering the lawn, noticing a gator hybrid messing with the flowers. He walked over to them, looking down at the plant.

Pretty flower, don’t you think? Moth asked the gator telepathically. He sat down on the ground to get a better look at the dandelion. It is quite sad that most humans believe that these are weeds, yet decide to display other flowers. The Great Light seems to have blessed this one.

Mothman was referring to the spot of yellow peeking out from the green bud.
Angelo - Location: Great Lawn
Interactions: Ashlynn, Landond

“Caio,” Angelo said, waving to the new arrival. They noticed movement in his pocket. They squinted their eyes, deciding not to say anything about it. It’s not my place.

They looked around the crowd, looking at how dynamic everyone seemed. This was quite different than the lab workers he was used to growing up. It took more than a little effort to hide his disdain at how care free people seemed, proudly showing off their powers.
Dimi - Location: Great Lawn
Interactions: Jazmine and Rick

Dimi looked at Rick’s hand, confused. He stuck his own hand out, waving it awkwardly around Rick’s.

“Hey! This is fun! I’m glad you humans greet like this,” Dimi said, laughing softly. “Is there a reason for this greeting? It doesn’t seem like it establishes dominance. Isn’t that normally done with dancing?”

He looked over at Jazmine to confirm his thoughts.

X3R0 - Location: Great Lawn
Interactions: Avon

“Yeah, I think the stage is pretty much ready. Alex gave me the inhibitors this morning,” X3R0 said, pointing over to the box. “He said to make sure everyone gets the one with their names on them. Something about tracking vitals and such. Yada yada. You know how he is.”

She looked over at the crowd of students mingling. She was glad to see all of these new faces, as this was the best school to learn about your own magic. Though, she couldn’t help but be nervous by how many people actually showed up to orientation.

“Damn, I definitely should have gone over the speech last night,” she joked.
Alexander - Location: Teacher Meeting
Interactions: Teachers

“I will be sure to stop by. This head cold is quite distracting and annoying,” Alex said, nodding at Scar. He then turned his head towards Kendell. “While I do believe this school is quite safe, I would not go as far as to say that it is ‘the most secure.’ I’d be willing to pay good money to say that we have had Templars enrolled as students in the past, maybe one or two, that just didn’t cause trouble. Now, I don’t think they would be able to infiltrate as a teacher, but we shouldn’t fall into complacency because we seemed secure in the past.”

He took a drink of water to soothe his dry throat.

“I don’t like how quiet they have been lately either,” he mumbled to himself. He noticed John hadn’t spoken up yet. “What are your thoughts, John?”

Derrick - Location: Great Lawn
Interactions: Alli

Mothman was wandering the lawn, noticing a gator hybrid messing with the flowers. He walked over to them, looking down at the plant.

Pretty flower, don’t you think? Moth asked the gator telepathically. He sat down on the ground to get a better look at the dandelion. It is quite sad that most humans believe that these are weeds, yet decide to display other flowers. The Great Light seems to have blessed this one.

Mothman was referring to the spot of yellow peeking out from the green bud.
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
Avon
Interactions: X3R0

Avon raised an eyebrow. "Uh-huh. And how late did you stay up playing video games?" she replied in a teasing tone, fully knowing that X3R0 had stayed up all night, as she was still playing a game when Avon had woken up that morning.

"I think we should take turns saying parts of the speech, which parts would you want to say?" Avon asked, holding the papers where X3R0 could see them. "First, there's the introduction, and then the rules, the dress code, and then we hand out inhibitors? Or should we let people ask questions before the inhibitors? Or maybe after? What do you think?" Avon asked, pointing to the relevant notes on the paper as she spoke. Despite having spent more time considering the speech than X3R0 had, Avon still felt underprepared.
Avon
Interactions: X3R0

Avon raised an eyebrow. "Uh-huh. And how late did you stay up playing video games?" she replied in a teasing tone, fully knowing that X3R0 had stayed up all night, as she was still playing a game when Avon had woken up that morning.

"I think we should take turns saying parts of the speech, which parts would you want to say?" Avon asked, holding the papers where X3R0 could see them. "First, there's the introduction, and then the rules, the dress code, and then we hand out inhibitors? Or should we let people ask questions before the inhibitors? Or maybe after? What do you think?" Avon asked, pointing to the relevant notes on the paper as she spoke. Despite having spent more time considering the speech than X3R0 had, Avon still felt underprepared.
Flight-Rising-Signature1.pngPWYWCustom-BBCode-Button1.pngEmpty-Sig-Block.png
(John Doe | Interacting with: Teachers (Namely Alexander)| Location: Teacher Meeting)

In response to being addressed, John nodded towards Alexander and spoke carefully, “Well, since you asked, I’ll put it all out there.”

He didn’t want to put himself at odds with any of the other teachers, so he’d try pretending to have their own opinions. That of the Templar being a reasonable threat.

“As we have already confirmed, our information is limited. Investigating too far will only up the Templar’s priority on this school. We’ll have to keep an eye out for any of the more subtle news. As for the magic communities,” John spared Naztech and Emily some acknowledgement, ”Keeping contact with others may not hurt but giving them aid is another matter. They may delve into matters that we have no control over and whether they’re successful or not can be the difference between finding an edge over Templar or giving them an opportunity. We need to have room to move, not tie ourselves to any one direction. It may come to be that we have to abandon other communities, just as they may not interfere should we find ourselves in the deep end. It will not do to spend resources on something so fragile.”

John leaned back to keep the entire meeting room in view, careful to read their expressions. Except for the trumpet man. John did not enjoy being unable to tell what he was thinking in the slightest. “As such, we should focus on ourselves first, while keeping the contacts. Carefully put some defensive measures in place and get the new students settled in, keeping an eye on them. Only once that’s calmed down should we consider being any more hands on with outside matters. As for… more personal investigations, they should be conducted without alarming any of the students. They’re here to learn, not panic and point fingers at each other.”

“And besides from that, I do not have any more relevant thoughts on the subject matter.” John bowed his head slightly, otherwise inanimate safe for his thumb worrying at a loosened piece of his hand wraps. Politics within a school. It was almost amusing.

(Chase Windward | Interacting with: No one yet| Location: Great Lawn)

Oh damn, he was late. Or later than the majority anyway. He knew it wasn’t damnable but he was trying to be better and this wasn’t a good start to his personal streak.

Chase found his worries dispersing as he approached the brunt of the new student body, his eyes flicking over them with growing excitement, vacant sclera hidden by bright orange star-shaped sunglasses. While not everyone had obvious shows of magic, it was still more than what he has seen in the past. He’s never been in such a magic-dense place before and his interactions with more magical people had been confined to family up to this point.

A wide smile overtook his face in spite of how overwhelmed he was starting to feel. Logically, he should strike up a conversation with a few people but he wanted to talk to everyone. He didn’t know where to start!
(John Doe | Interacting with: Teachers (Namely Alexander)| Location: Teacher Meeting)

In response to being addressed, John nodded towards Alexander and spoke carefully, “Well, since you asked, I’ll put it all out there.”

He didn’t want to put himself at odds with any of the other teachers, so he’d try pretending to have their own opinions. That of the Templar being a reasonable threat.

“As we have already confirmed, our information is limited. Investigating too far will only up the Templar’s priority on this school. We’ll have to keep an eye out for any of the more subtle news. As for the magic communities,” John spared Naztech and Emily some acknowledgement, ”Keeping contact with others may not hurt but giving them aid is another matter. They may delve into matters that we have no control over and whether they’re successful or not can be the difference between finding an edge over Templar or giving them an opportunity. We need to have room to move, not tie ourselves to any one direction. It may come to be that we have to abandon other communities, just as they may not interfere should we find ourselves in the deep end. It will not do to spend resources on something so fragile.”

John leaned back to keep the entire meeting room in view, careful to read their expressions. Except for the trumpet man. John did not enjoy being unable to tell what he was thinking in the slightest. “As such, we should focus on ourselves first, while keeping the contacts. Carefully put some defensive measures in place and get the new students settled in, keeping an eye on them. Only once that’s calmed down should we consider being any more hands on with outside matters. As for… more personal investigations, they should be conducted without alarming any of the students. They’re here to learn, not panic and point fingers at each other.”

“And besides from that, I do not have any more relevant thoughts on the subject matter.” John bowed his head slightly, otherwise inanimate safe for his thumb worrying at a loosened piece of his hand wraps. Politics within a school. It was almost amusing.

(Chase Windward | Interacting with: No one yet| Location: Great Lawn)

Oh damn, he was late. Or later than the majority anyway. He knew it wasn’t damnable but he was trying to be better and this wasn’t a good start to his personal streak.

Chase found his worries dispersing as he approached the brunt of the new student body, his eyes flicking over them with growing excitement, vacant sclera hidden by bright orange star-shaped sunglasses. While not everyone had obvious shows of magic, it was still more than what he has seen in the past. He’s never been in such a magic-dense place before and his interactions with more magical people had been confined to family up to this point.

A wide smile overtook his face in spite of how overwhelmed he was starting to feel. Logically, he should strike up a conversation with a few people but he wanted to talk to everyone. He didn’t know where to start!
............................ ..

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o1_75sq.png
Art | Wishlist | Avatar | Auction (30+)
...Blue | Any pronouns | FR time +8

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o2_75sq.png
ANLING.
A childish figure dances across the white jade block in Anling's hands, black brush-like strokes conveying the wide, wide eyes of the six-year-old girl on the other side of the screen. "Wow," the child exclaims, excitement evident in the perk of her scaled ears. "Everything looks so different over there! The sky is so big without mountains in the way, and I've never seen such wide fields before."

She gives a slight sigh, face twisting into a pout. "Lingling, I wish I was in school with you, ya."

Anling laughs, as bright as the sunshine playing over the meadows her cousin is complimenting. "I do too," she says, tilting the device to reveal more of the backdrop behind her. "The zephyr soars through verdant fields, radiantly clothed by nature's benediction. Yet my heart lies heavy at the sight of this splendor, wishing naught but to rest by your side."

Upon hearing Anling's teasing verse, the figure in the painting wrinkles its nose, and her cousin's voice rings out from the device. "If you're writing poetry about how amazing that place," she sniffs, "then send it back so that my parents know to send me too-"

The sound cuts off, and a comically large hand appears on the screen as her cousin begins to scream in excitement. "There's someone like me!" she says, beginning to wave to whoever she's caught sight of. "Hello big sister, it's nice to meet you!"

Looking around, Anling catches sight of another student crouched on the lawn, focused on a small yellow bud, lost amidst a field of blooming flowers. A little nervous perhaps, but not actively warding off social interaction.

Anling covers the screen and lowers herself to join the other the lawn, a soft smile stretching across her face and she says, "I hope we're not interrupting. My cousin wanted to talk to some of the other students, but I can take her to meet some of the others if you're busy."
ANLING.
A childish figure dances across the white jade block in Anling's hands, black brush-like strokes conveying the wide, wide eyes of the six-year-old girl on the other side of the screen. "Wow," the child exclaims, excitement evident in the perk of her scaled ears. "Everything looks so different over there! The sky is so big without mountains in the way, and I've never seen such wide fields before."

She gives a slight sigh, face twisting into a pout. "Lingling, I wish I was in school with you, ya."

Anling laughs, as bright as the sunshine playing over the meadows her cousin is complimenting. "I do too," she says, tilting the device to reveal more of the backdrop behind her. "The zephyr soars through verdant fields, radiantly clothed by nature's benediction. Yet my heart lies heavy at the sight of this splendor, wishing naught but to rest by your side."

Upon hearing Anling's teasing verse, the figure in the painting wrinkles its nose, and her cousin's voice rings out from the device. "If you're writing poetry about how amazing that place," she sniffs, "then send it back so that my parents know to send me too-"

The sound cuts off, and a comically large hand appears on the screen as her cousin begins to scream in excitement. "There's someone like me!" she says, beginning to wave to whoever she's caught sight of. "Hello big sister, it's nice to meet you!"

Looking around, Anling catches sight of another student crouched on the lawn, focused on a small yellow bud, lost amidst a field of blooming flowers. A little nervous perhaps, but not actively warding off social interaction.

Anling covers the screen and lowers herself to join the other the lawn, a soft smile stretching across her face and she says, "I hope we're not interrupting. My cousin wanted to talk to some of the other students, but I can take her to meet some of the others if you're busy."
{Alli - Interacting with: Mothman / Anling - Location: Great Lawn}

Though Alli heard someone say “Pretty Flower, Don’t you think?” They had ZERO clue who said it, but then one the small moth-y person sat down next to them they had a slight idea.. but even while looking at them, they said something again but didn’t say it aloud… They're super pretty flowers, yes. the Taraxacum officinale is one of my favorites, did you know they close their flowers at night? They do this to preserve energy and to not be pollinated. they thought.. they could think of a million dandelion facts but then another person approached them.

They said something about cousins and meeting people and … oh god meeting people … well well well they.. Alli started to pull the grass out of the lawn.. “su.. sure..” they practically whispered to them, looking out into the distance.
{Alli - Interacting with: Mothman / Anling - Location: Great Lawn}

Though Alli heard someone say “Pretty Flower, Don’t you think?” They had ZERO clue who said it, but then one the small moth-y person sat down next to them they had a slight idea.. but even while looking at them, they said something again but didn’t say it aloud… They're super pretty flowers, yes. the Taraxacum officinale is one of my favorites, did you know they close their flowers at night? They do this to preserve energy and to not be pollinated. they thought.. they could think of a million dandelion facts but then another person approached them.

They said something about cousins and meeting people and … oh god meeting people … well well well they.. Alli started to pull the grass out of the lawn.. “su.. sure..” they practically whispered to them, looking out into the distance.
1896.png
~ They / They
~ Fr +3
~ pfp boy
46444.png
~ Home Page
~ Commissions!
~ FR Holiday Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7