Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [RS] UMA & Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Oh, seems like it was a popular choice! I would be able to offer 1.5kg, no worries if you'd rather go with a different offer. I'm pretty new to UMA trading/selling as well!
Oh, seems like it was a popular choice! I would be able to offer 1.5kg, no worries if you'd rather go with a different offer. I'm pretty new to UMA trading/selling as well!
Square-3.png
rex | he/him | transmasc
talk to me about ffxiv
@Wrenmedy

The dragon leveling is my personal preference but I want to be fair to those that came first. The person I usually get my dragons leveled at does 2 dragons at a time for 230 standard for each dragon. So I would put them at say.. let's do 200 just to make it a smooth translation if that's okay with you. That would equal out to 7.5 dragons, and we'll round down to 7 dragons total. Does that math sound fine to you? I'll wait to see what Gulo has to offer and see which offer I want to go with, so please bear with me. I'm sorry that this is a bit confusing.

@Wrecks

I'd like to hear what Gulo has to offer and then I'll decide which offer I'd like to go with. Is that okay with you? You were first and I do want to be fair.
@Wrenmedy

The dragon leveling is my personal preference but I want to be fair to those that came first. The person I usually get my dragons leveled at does 2 dragons at a time for 230 standard for each dragon. So I would put them at say.. let's do 200 just to make it a smooth translation if that's okay with you. That would equal out to 7.5 dragons, and we'll round down to 7 dragons total. Does that math sound fine to you? I'll wait to see what Gulo has to offer and see which offer I want to go with, so please bear with me. I'm sorry that this is a bit confusing.

@Wrecks

I'd like to hear what Gulo has to offer and then I'll decide which offer I'd like to go with. Is that okay with you? You were first and I do want to be fair.
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
I don't want to turn this into an auction thread so I'll bow out. Best of luck to you all.
I don't want to turn this into an auction thread so I'll bow out. Best of luck to you all.
hb8tQFs.png
Hia! Price check for Robotic Exoskeleton? :D
Hia! Price check for Robotic Exoskeleton? :D
glory to the Nightmare King _____ • cesare | he/she | fr +9 •
____art shop | accents | wishlist | avatar
_________← get King to 200 stars!
Hey! I'm quite interested in [item=Accent: SS-Inside Glare] and [item=Accent: Seelie Core - Eventide]. How much are they? Btw what sort of items do you accept?
Hey! I'm quite interested in Accent: SS-Inside Glare and Accent: Seelie Core - Eventide . How much are they?

Btw what sort of items do you accept?
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Please don't comment on my threads in Quests & Challenges that start with [P] unless specified otherwise.
@theNightmareKing

I'm not sure 100% what price it would go for so I'll just go with 1500G. If that's too much we can definitely negotiate!

@Gulo

No worries! It wasn't going to be an auction, just best offer. Thank you for your interest!

@8ooks

I'd sell each for 2KG. As for items, it's really just a 'make an offer and see' kind of thing. I'm not looking for any items in particular. I also do leveling services in exchange or even art trades. I'm really not looking for anything super specific. It's all just whatever you think you want to offer. Also, price is always negotiable if you've seen them sold elsewhere for cheaper.

@Wrenmedy @Wrecks

Gulo has declined to offer anything and I respect that. As much as I want to say yes to the dragon leveling because lord knows I need that, I think it only fair to offer the accent to Wrecks since they came first. That being said, Wrenmedy if there are other accents you're interested in in the thread, please let me know and I will be happy to swap to a different skin for the trade! There's some other male Imperial accents I have that I'd be willing to trade you. I hope this seems fair to everyone. I also apologize if I seemed I was trying to turn this into an auction! I wasn't. I just wanted to know what the offers were so I could make the best decision. Thank you both for your interest!
@theNightmareKing

I'm not sure 100% what price it would go for so I'll just go with 1500G. If that's too much we can definitely negotiate!

@Gulo

No worries! It wasn't going to be an auction, just best offer. Thank you for your interest!

@8ooks

I'd sell each for 2KG. As for items, it's really just a 'make an offer and see' kind of thing. I'm not looking for any items in particular. I also do leveling services in exchange or even art trades. I'm really not looking for anything super specific. It's all just whatever you think you want to offer. Also, price is always negotiable if you've seen them sold elsewhere for cheaper.

@Wrenmedy @Wrecks

Gulo has declined to offer anything and I respect that. As much as I want to say yes to the dragon leveling because lord knows I need that, I think it only fair to offer the accent to Wrecks since they came first. That being said, Wrenmedy if there are other accents you're interested in in the thread, please let me know and I will be happy to swap to a different skin for the trade! There's some other male Imperial accents I have that I'd be willing to trade you. I hope this seems fair to everyone. I also apologize if I seemed I was trying to turn this into an auction! I wasn't. I just wanted to know what the offers were so I could make the best decision. Thank you both for your interest!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
Hmm I saw a copy of Inside Glare on the AH for 1500g. Would you be amenable to accepting 6 noc eggs for it? As for the other skin, I think that's a bit too much for me to buy it right now. I might change my mind in the future, but don't hold it for me or anything since I'm really not that sure XD
Hmm I saw a copy of Inside Glare on the AH for 1500g. Would you be amenable to accepting 6 noc eggs for it? As for the other skin, I think that's a bit too much for me to buy it right now. I might change my mind in the future, but don't hold it for me or anything since I'm really not that sure XD
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Please don't comment on my threads in Quests & Challenges that start with [P] unless specified otherwise.
@Impception
I'd be definitely interested!
Hmm, could I persuade you into trading like 800-900g and substituting the rest with noc eggs? I also have some elemental eggs if you'd like :>
@Impception
I'd be definitely interested!
Hmm, could I persuade you into trading like 800-900g and substituting the rest with noc eggs? I also have some elemental eggs if you'd like :>
glory to the Nightmare King _____ • cesare | he/she | fr +9 •
____art shop | accents | wishlist | avatar
_________← get King to 200 stars!
Heya! What are your rough price ranges for Zephyr Tesserae and Lightburst Flora M?
Heya! What are your rough price ranges for Zephyr Tesserae and Lightburst Flora M?
hoMNYDJ.png
@8ooks

I'd be willing to drop to 1500G for it. As for that amount of Noc eggs, I'd rather have mostly gems and then substitute for eggs for the rest. Would you be willing to do gems and eggs instead? Maybe like 750 gems and then like 3 eggs?

@theNightmareKing

I'd be happy with that trade. What kind of elemental eggs do you have? Let's do 850G and then the rest in eggs, but I want to know what kind you have because I may or may not be a total sucker for certain flights. But I am willing to look at the others as well!
@8ooks

I'd be willing to drop to 1500G for it. As for that amount of Noc eggs, I'd rather have mostly gems and then substitute for eggs for the rest. Would you be willing to do gems and eggs instead? Maybe like 750 gems and then like 3 eggs?

@theNightmareKing

I'd be happy with that trade. What kind of elemental eggs do you have? Let's do 850G and then the rest in eggs, but I want to know what kind you have because I may or may not be a total sucker for certain flights. But I am willing to look at the others as well!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7