Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video games you love but won't play
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Real spooky horror stuff, I'm kind of a massive wuss and, as much as I'd love to play the RE4 remake, I'm gonna have to settle for watching Jerma play it since he completely removes the fear factor (so far. I haven't hit the regenerator bit though and I have a primal fear reaction to the thumbnail of Roanoke Gaming's video on them so. that'll be fun lmaoo)

Also, modern Pokemon games. Love the series to bits but I haven't actually touched a Pokemon game since sword. I'm just not a fan of how much the online side of the games comes into play these days since Nintendo Switch Online is subscription based as well as Pokemon Home :/ I also feel like GameFreak is getting kinda lazy with the games as of late but oh well, looks like they're actually getting time to cook with Legends ZA so that's good to see! Probably won't play it but still excited regardless :D

Finally: Lethal Company. I (technically, Steam shared library moment) have the game but I do not have anyone to play with, and since I speak loud when VCing I can't play on the days where most people would be available to anyways. Love watching streams of the game, though, genuinely some of the funniest stuff ever.
Real spooky horror stuff, I'm kind of a massive wuss and, as much as I'd love to play the RE4 remake, I'm gonna have to settle for watching Jerma play it since he completely removes the fear factor (so far. I haven't hit the regenerator bit though and I have a primal fear reaction to the thumbnail of Roanoke Gaming's video on them so. that'll be fun lmaoo)

Also, modern Pokemon games. Love the series to bits but I haven't actually touched a Pokemon game since sword. I'm just not a fan of how much the online side of the games comes into play these days since Nintendo Switch Online is subscription based as well as Pokemon Home :/ I also feel like GameFreak is getting kinda lazy with the games as of late but oh well, looks like they're actually getting time to cook with Legends ZA so that's good to see! Probably won't play it but still excited regardless :D

Finally: Lethal Company. I (technically, Steam shared library moment) have the game but I do not have anyone to play with, and since I speak loud when VCing I can't play on the days where most people would be available to anyways. Love watching streams of the game, though, genuinely some of the funniest stuff ever.
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L23 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
Probably Death Stranding. It's so cool, and I'm looking forward to DS2, but I'd prefer to watch it than play it. People did joke about it being more of a movie than a game so I guess I'm not alone on that at least lol
Probably Death Stranding. It's so cool, and I'm looking forward to DS2, but I'd prefer to watch it than play it. People did joke about it being more of a movie than a game so I guess I'm not alone on that at least lol

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
Things like Limbo, Little Miss Fortune or Tomb Raider, games that are heavily story-focused. I like a little something to do when I‘m frustrated because I can‘t finish a boss, dangit! (I recently started Lies of P because I liked the community, but was that ever a bad decision lmao. Great game and awesome story, but by GOD am I bad at the combat thing. And there‘s nothing but combat.)
Things like Limbo, Little Miss Fortune or Tomb Raider, games that are heavily story-focused. I like a little something to do when I‘m frustrated because I can‘t finish a boss, dangit! (I recently started Lies of P because I liked the community, but was that ever a bad decision lmao. Great game and awesome story, but by GOD am I bad at the combat thing. And there‘s nothing but combat.)
ACqf9Pb.png
ngl. league of legends. i tried i really did but oh man i HATEEEEEEEEEEEE PVP. actually really ANY pvp game, i love watching people play, but i get so frustrated playing. even when i played splatoon i just mostly played story mode salmon run instead of any other mode.

but in terms of league, im one of those guys who actually casually follows esports. it stemmed from me wanting to bond with my brother (since he loves league), so i watched worlds with him and... oh my god, it blew my mind. i've never understood sports before, i have never gotten hype behind ANY sports, until that moment. now i love watching league games, even if i dont understand whats going on.

i am obsessed a bit with the league universe lore and have two fandragons...
ngl. league of legends. i tried i really did but oh man i HATEEEEEEEEEEEE PVP. actually really ANY pvp game, i love watching people play, but i get so frustrated playing. even when i played splatoon i just mostly played story mode salmon run instead of any other mode.

but in terms of league, im one of those guys who actually casually follows esports. it stemmed from me wanting to bond with my brother (since he loves league), so i watched worlds with him and... oh my god, it blew my mind. i've never understood sports before, i have never gotten hype behind ANY sports, until that moment. now i love watching league games, even if i dont understand whats going on.

i am obsessed a bit with the league universe lore and have two fandragons...
ePOliyb.pngHdmxfuE.pngWTRVHVo.png
1vAtYxM.pngsh5xjiu.pngpcUL48u.png
PRICTGJ.pngVDqpTLf.pngmtHAEL4.png
cdqdRxL.png5Tw56Ex.png
YMPbu9R.png
Pokemon. I've played heartgold but didn't particularly enjoy it, however I like watching people do challenge runs.
Pokemon. I've played heartgold but didn't particularly enjoy it, however I like watching people do challenge runs.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
basically anything horror, first person, skill-based, or online :") first two because i'm a jittery wimp, and the limited field of view in first person games most often makes me feel unsafe (yes, even in games like minecraft. small me saw one too many herobrine images).
i've considered trying out games like rainworld, but after repeatedly getting my butt kicked by undyne in undertale, i generally stick to let's-plays.
i liked playing the single-player campaign for splatoon 1, have zero desire to touch online stuff. i desperately want to enjoy sky children of the light but there were way too many people running around and solving puzzles ahead of me to be anything but stressed
basically anything horror, first person, skill-based, or online :") first two because i'm a jittery wimp, and the limited field of view in first person games most often makes me feel unsafe (yes, even in games like minecraft. small me saw one too many herobrine images).
i've considered trying out games like rainworld, but after repeatedly getting my butt kicked by undyne in undertale, i generally stick to let's-plays.
i liked playing the single-player campaign for splatoon 1, have zero desire to touch online stuff. i desperately want to enjoy sky children of the light but there were way too many people running around and solving puzzles ahead of me to be anything but stressed
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
fnaf games. love watching others play, would not be able to handle it on my own. even when just watching, i have to go into the comments and find a list of all the jumpscares. i don't handle being startled well at all tbh lol. same with other horror games as well tbh.

also, pvp and social deduction games. for pvp im just a sore loser, i suck at taking losses on the chin and mostly just get frustrated for not being #1, so i just stick to watching others duke it out while cheering from the sidelines. social deduct, i tried playing town of salem bc the youtubers i watched made it look fun, but, getting randomly accused and hung messed with my head. and me being bad at losing did NOT help lol. also social anxiety, that's a factor too
fnaf games. love watching others play, would not be able to handle it on my own. even when just watching, i have to go into the comments and find a list of all the jumpscares. i don't handle being startled well at all tbh lol. same with other horror games as well tbh.

also, pvp and social deduction games. for pvp im just a sore loser, i suck at taking losses on the chin and mostly just get frustrated for not being #1, so i just stick to watching others duke it out while cheering from the sidelines. social deduct, i tried playing town of salem bc the youtubers i watched made it look fun, but, getting randomly accused and hung messed with my head. and me being bad at losing did NOT help lol. also social anxiety, that's a factor too
honestly i'd have to agree with the people saying FNAF. i love the series and i've been a fan since i was little, but i canNOT play the games without someone there with me. the only experience i have with the official games is lets plays and me setting up 50/20 on UCN and backing away from my computer like it was on fire just to see how fast i'd die

...that extends to most horror games in general, actually. even if i'm streaming for/playing with friends i get all jittery. though once i do start playing i get into a kind-of groove and slowly become less nervous about it. funny how that works
honestly i'd have to agree with the people saying FNAF. i love the series and i've been a fan since i was little, but i canNOT play the games without someone there with me. the only experience i have with the official games is lets plays and me setting up 50/20 on UCN and backing away from my computer like it was on fire just to see how fast i'd die

...that extends to most horror games in general, actually. even if i'm streaming for/playing with friends i get all jittery. though once i do start playing i get into a kind-of groove and slowly become less nervous about it. funny how that works
[quote name="Skylinne" date="2024-03-07 08:24:35" ] Most 1st person horror games. I always enjoy the lore and how the devs implement puzzles and mechanics, but I absolute despise playing games where I can't defend myself and my only option is to run, so I just watch them on Youtube. [/quote] Me too i tend to avoid horror games like this but may watch someone else play
Skylinne wrote on 2024-03-07 08:24:35:
Most 1st person horror games. I always enjoy the lore and how the devs implement puzzles and mechanics, but I absolute despise playing games where I can't defend myself and my only option is to run, so I just watch them on Youtube.
Me too i tend to avoid horror games like this but may watch someone else play
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
It's any hard video game like Hollow Knight for me. I just don't have the skill to play them well or consistently.
It's any hard video game like Hollow Knight for me. I just don't have the skill to play them well or consistently.
2bf6nnX.pngmtHAEL4.pngaPfqvmf.pngmjtJ868.pngEIzJIWx.pngVHmdVcB.png8OcABDV.png R4RVavr.pngumLF6oK.gifqVw4IEL.pngGR4p3Uw.pngfqG5KmE.pngzfNtpTV.png

2674017.png2802457.png2804985.png2805970.png2806037.png
2806128.png2806314.png2806493.png2807548.png2807554.png
2807685.png2808480.png2808481.png2808485.png2808499.png
2808574.png2808764.png2808836.png2809949.png2812430.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9