Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clayton Academy (Reboot) (closed)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 46 47
I mean, the Templar students are mingling with the rest of the students with orientation, and the teachers are all in a meeting, but the Templar aren't getting together until at the very earliest after Capture the Flag
I mean, the Templar students are mingling with the rest of the students with orientation, and the teachers are all in a meeting, but the Templar aren't getting together until at the very earliest after Capture the Flag
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
IC going up - gonna leave signups open for just a bit more while intros get underway
IC going up - gonna leave signups open for just a bit more while intros get underway
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
Eeek I can't wait! I just saw the dorm listings and those are gonna cause chaos of the good kind for my characters, I'm presuming dorms are single-sex and the opposite sex shouldn't go in? I'm sure they'll find a nook to hide together for unwind time.
Eeek I can't wait! I just saw the dorm listings and those are gonna cause chaos of the good kind for my characters, I'm presuming dorms are single-sex and the opposite sex shouldn't go in? I'm sure they'll find a nook to hide together for unwind time.
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
[quote name="EmpressAevee" date="2024-03-06 13:09:10" ] Eeek I can't wait! I just saw the dorm listings and those are gonna cause chaos of the good kind for my characters, I'm presuming dorms are single-sex and the opposite sex shouldn't go in? I'm sure they'll find a nook to hide together for unwind time. [/quote] Dorms are not single sex. RNG decided the dorm assignments.
EmpressAevee wrote on 2024-03-06 13:09:10:

Dorms are not single sex. RNG decided the dorm assignments.
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
[quote name="EmpressAevee" date="2024-03-06 13:09:10" ] Eeek I can't wait! I just saw the dorm listings and those are gonna cause chaos of the good kind for my characters, I'm presuming dorms are single-sex and the opposite sex shouldn't go in? I'm sure they'll find a nook to hide together for unwind time. [/quote] Dorms are not single sex, no, but they do have a separate bathroom if privacy is needed (changing, shower, etc.)
EmpressAevee wrote on 2024-03-06 13:09:10:
Dorms are not single sex, no, but they do have a separate bathroom if privacy is needed (changing, shower, etc.)

Clayton Academy
i ame speed
heavy breathing
i ame lgihtning
i ame speed
heavy breathing
i ame lgihtning
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
SOMEONE PULLED THE FIRE ALARM IN MY SCHOOL BUT IT MIGHTVE BEEN A MALFUNCTION BUT MIGHTVE BEEN A FIRE NOW AM SCARED :(
SOMEONE PULLED THE FIRE ALARM IN MY SCHOOL BUT IT MIGHTVE BEEN A MALFUNCTION BUT MIGHTVE BEEN A FIRE NOW AM SCARED :(
[quote name="Nmrdragon" date="2024-03-06 13:57:10" ] SOMEONE PULLED THE FIRE ALARM IN MY SCHOOL BUT IT MIGHTVE BEEN A MALFUNCTION BUT MIGHTVE BEEN A FIRE NOW AM SCARED :( [/quote] nvm some idiot pulled the fire alarm
Nmrdragon wrote on 2024-03-06 13:57:10:
nvm some idiot pulled the fire alarm
If it's okay, I'd like to post a new student in tomorrow?
............................ ..

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o1_75sq.png
Art | Wishlist | Avatar | Auction (30+)
...Blue | Any pronouns | FR time +8

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o2_75sq.png
[quote name="BlueAnxiety" date="2024-03-06 14:19:49" ] If it's okay, I'd like to post a new student in tomorrow? [/quote] Yeah that's fine :)
BlueAnxiety wrote on 2024-03-06 14:19:49:
Yeah that's fine :)

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 46 47