Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Over] Aberration Spawnday PB
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
Q: Tell us about something good that happened this week! I hatched 3 special eye types today! A 5-egg nest gave me a multi-gaze and a goat, and my 3-egg nest gave me a fractured tree gaoler. I immediately got wegged though lol[emoji=aether laughing size=1]
Q: Tell us about something good that happened this week!
I hatched 3 special eye types today! A 5-egg nest gave me a multi-gaze and a goat, and my 3-egg nest gave me a fractured tree gaoler. I immediately got wegged though lol
[center][SIZE=5][b][i]SEND THOSE DRAGONS THIS WAY LESSGOOOOO[/i][/b][/SIZE] [img]https://media.tenor.com/ShGYqkTPxMIAAAAM/thiswaytofun-thisway.gif[/img][/center]
SEND THOSE DRAGONS THIS WAY LESSGOOOOO

thiswaytofun-thisway.gif
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@TrashySockBasket Sending 5 that have 1 bonus, and a 6th that has 2 bonuses.
@TrashySockBasket Sending 5 that have 1 bonus, and a 6th that has 2 bonuses.
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngeVbH4fs.pngBreed Out the Basic
@Geminisun Hello! It looks like you sent me five level 7 imperials for the base price of 13kt. As imperial is the bonus breed of today, they actually should've been listed for 14,250t! I'm sending the extra 6,250t your way now via CR! Thank you for supporting Plague dom! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=mirror happy size=1]
@Geminisun

Hello! It looks like you sent me five level 7 imperials for the base price of 13kt. As imperial is the bonus breed of today, they actually should've been listed for 14,250t! I'm sending the extra 6,250t your way now via CR! Thank you for supporting Plague dom!
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@TrashySockBasket Oops! I appreciate it, I trained for bonus but didn't pay enough attention when sending
@TrashySockBasket Oops! I appreciate it, I trained for bonus but didn't pay enough attention when sending
[quote]Do you have a fav coli playlist? Share it with us![/quote] No music when coli :D
Quote:
Do you have a fav coli playlist? Share it with us!

No music when coli :D
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
bump ;)
bump ;)

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
[emoji=gem]PB prices raised and gems added! Come get your shinies![emoji=gem]
PB prices raised and gems added! Come get your shinies!
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
god I have so many gems and so little dragons,,,, only YOU can fix that! [emoji=coatl winking size=1]
god I have so many gems and so little dragons,,,, only YOU can fix that!
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
Do you have a dragon outfit you're particulary proud of? Is it suitable for party in the Wyrmwound?

The Apothecary
I won a prize with this one!
and its maybe the best example of my ongoing obsession with colour matching and layering transparent items. Since its her stay at home outfit, I don't think Palm would wear it to the wyrmwound, even if she did have reason to go there foraging for herbs. Then again, if its for a party... perhaps she would consider this dressed up?
Do you have a dragon outfit you're particulary proud of? Is it suitable for party in the Wyrmwound?

The Apothecary
I won a prize with this one!
and its maybe the best example of my ongoing obsession with colour matching and layering transparent items. Since its her stay at home outfit, I don't think Palm would wear it to the wyrmwound, even if she did have reason to go there foraging for herbs. Then again, if its for a party... perhaps she would consider this dressed up?
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17