Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your favorite/dreamie skin
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[img alt="A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post."]https://64.media.tumblr.com/765c9abd2035005cdeac9f171180f8df/tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif[/img] [color=412924][size=4][font=cambria]Brown and earthy skins/accents are my fave :o I was lucky to get many beautiful ones aye aye [center][item=Skin: Ashen Potter][item=Skin: i. waning light][item=Skin: slower][/center]
A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post.
Brown and earthy skins/accents are my fave :o I was lucky to get many beautiful ones aye aye

Skin: Ashen Potter Skin: i. waning light Skin: slower
UDy41Fx.png

:')

:')
aJtAs7H.gif
[quote name="@Radiations" date="2024-02-27 23:25:46" ] @/ahzidal wait that's the secret santa skin that [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81144128]was made for me[/url]. I still have one spare copy, but I'm unsure whether to auction or flatsale it (or keep. that skin is very dear to me and i wouldn't be surprised if i need it again later) [/quote] I think it's pretty easy to see why it's a dream skin of mine. It's like my forum aesthetic and lore lair share the theme, wild XD Auctions aren't really my thing, but if you ever decide to flatsale it, I'd definitely be interested :)
@Radiations wrote on 2024-02-27 23:25:46:
@/ahzidal
wait that's the secret santa skin that was made for me. I still have one spare copy, but I'm unsure whether to auction or flatsale it (or keep. that skin is very dear to me and i wouldn't be surprised if i need it again later)
I think it's pretty easy to see why it's a dream skin of mine. It's like my forum aesthetic and lore lair share the theme, wild XD
Auctions aren't really my thing, but if you ever decide to flatsale it, I'd definitely be interested :)
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Got one of my dreamies recently

Skin: Deep Bronze

Had one for a very long time

Accent: 4pp3ls11n1p11r1kunt4

And am still searching for

Accent: The Black Death

Got one of my dreamies recently

Skin: Deep Bronze

Had one for a very long time

Accent: 4pp3ls11n1p11r1kunt4

And am still searching for

Accent: The Black Death

Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Back when I started my FR account in early 2022, I'd stumbled upon [skin=19934] equipped on a beautiful imp in someone's lair, but I could only dream of picking up a copy for myself, being that it was such an old, sought-after skin. I religiously checked the auction house for a copy every day. Early on, I once saw it listed for 9kg - far out of my budget, at the time. I'd only been on the site for a few months, so having more than a thousand gems on me back then was a rarity for me. I don't know the lucky person who bought it, but the skin was off the AH a few days later. About a year passed. I saved up gems and still checked the AH for Tale of the Wilds every day. And one morning, there it was. I sat there in shock for a minute, processing the amount of gems I was about to spend. And then I left the AH, 10kg missing from my wallet, but in its place, the dream skin. I've been working on the breeding project I've had planned for this skin ever since. It tragically still isn't done, but once I get a lucky hatchling, this is my plan for the skin: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3519732&skin=19934&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] Oh and I guess another favorite I should mention is this lovely custom recolor I recently commissioned [item=accent: hazewood witch]. The colors are are just so *chefs kiss* and just like Tale of the Wilds, I've got a breeding project in progress for it: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4231909&skin=54864&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Back when I started my FR account in early 2022, I'd stumbled upon equipped on a beautiful imp in someone's lair, but I could only dream of picking up a copy for myself, being that it was such an old, sought-after skin. I religiously checked the auction house for a copy every day. Early on, I once saw it listed for 9kg - far out of my budget, at the time. I'd only been on the site for a few months, so having more than a thousand gems on me back then was a rarity for me. I don't know the lucky person who bought it, but the skin was off the AH a few days later.

About a year passed. I saved up gems and still checked the AH for Tale of the Wilds every day. And one morning, there it was. I sat there in shock for a minute, processing the amount of gems I was about to spend. And then I left the AH, 10kg missing from my wallet, but in its place, the dream skin.

I've been working on the breeding project I've had planned for this skin ever since. It tragically still isn't done, but once I get a lucky hatchling, this is my plan for the skin:
scry?sdid=3519732&skin=19934&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

Oh and I guess another favorite I should mention is this lovely custom recolor I recently commissioned Accent: Hazewood Witch . The colors are are just so *chefs kiss* and just like Tale of the Wilds, I've got a breeding project in progress for it:
scry?sdid=4231909&skin=54864&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
In search of Accent: Variegation Skin: Nightwhisper Skin: Substrate Skin: bat trap
either one of these three.. so beautiful + fits my name but i've been unable to get it </3
either one of these three.. so beautiful + fits my name but i've been unable to get it </3
................................... .
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
It's not my usual aesthetic, but I've been hunting the skin No Go Zone for a long time in hopes of finding a copy for a project dragon. [skin=41349] In terms of dream skins that I have, I recently got a copy of Lunar Nightmares that I was really excited to put on this guy! [skin=46929] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57925632][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/579257/57925632_350.png[/img][/url] But honestly I don't think I could ever pick a favorite. There are so many incredible skinmakers on Flight Rising, both in user-made circles and making festival skins. I constantly have to ([i]try to[/i]) limit myself to only buying skins I have dragons for, because there's so many I adore, but I can't afford them all.
It's not my usual aesthetic, but I've been hunting the skin No Go Zone for a long time in hopes of finding a copy for a project dragon.

In terms of dream skins that I have, I recently got a copy of Lunar Nightmares that I was really excited to put on this guy!

57925632_350.png

But honestly I don't think I could ever pick a favorite. There are so many incredible skinmakers on Flight Rising, both in user-made circles and making festival skins. I constantly have to (try to) limit myself to only buying skins I have dragons for, because there's so many I adore, but I can't afford them all.
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
i literally just picked thse up im so happy!! (my wallet is not)

maybe someday...

i literally just picked thse up im so happy!! (my wallet is not)

maybe someday...

34816.pngH
* zeph
* they/them
* +3 fr time
* accent shop

for Star

or for Parnassus

for Nori

And for Scorpio

for Star

or for Parnassus

for Nori

And for Scorpio

Currently, hands down my fav the one my avatar dragon, Serling is wearing:

I saw it about around when I joined, but wasn't really knowledgeable about how to get skins, then I got lucky one day and snatched it from the AH. It's what got me into skin and accent collecting.

Runner up is recently got all of macintalk's v2 of the paint.png series and proceded to buy ALL the color variants lol. Just so detailed and colorful and all the variants are awesome gah! ... still kinda want a copy of the two old versions though.
Currently, hands down my fav the one my avatar dragon, Serling is wearing:

I saw it about around when I joined, but wasn't really knowledgeable about how to get skins, then I got lucky one day and snatched it from the AH. It's what got me into skin and accent collecting.

Runner up is recently got all of macintalk's v2 of the paint.png series and proceded to buy ALL the color variants lol. Just so detailed and colorful and all the variants are awesome gah! ... still kinda want a copy of the two old versions though.
rx9OvHg.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7