Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Open Cauldron (Max lvl)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@lemfolis Yes, I can. I am however currently brewing a Prismatic Token, so it will be awhile before I can brew anything else. I can add you the queue and ping you for the materials/treasure when I am finished, if that's alright?
@lemfolis Yes, I can. I am however currently brewing a Prismatic Token, so it will be awhile before I can brew anything else. I can add you the queue and ping you for the materials/treasure when I am finished, if that's alright?
vsz4f3l.pngMost active during 10:00 - 22:00 FR time.
@ZeplenKing

Sounds good!
@ZeplenKing

Sounds good!
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
@ZeplenKing

Can't tell if you got an order, I got token mats if you want to make one for exp for no work
@ZeplenKing

Can't tell if you got an order, I got token mats if you want to make one for exp for no work
@chocomonster It’s a personal brew. Are you wanting the Token in return or are you just offering free mats?
@chocomonster It’s a personal brew. Are you wanting the Token in return or are you just offering free mats?
@ZeplenKing

Wanting the token and offering xp cause I don't got enough mats to spare sadly
@ZeplenKing

Wanting the token and offering xp cause I don't got enough mats to spare sadly
@chocomonster That’s fair. Thanks for the offer, but I intend to keep the Token for the next Festival. I can put you down for the Wind festival queue and brew one for you then if you'd like?
@chocomonster That’s fair. Thanks for the offer, but I intend to keep the Token for the next Festival. I can put you down for the Wind festival queue and brew one for you then if you'd like?
Hi, I'd like to brew 1x Vial of Darkened Sight
It requires 1x Reinforced Glass Beaker and 1x Fine Alchemical Reduction (which I can't make) so 3 brews in total.
I have all the raw materials and treasure needed.
Hi, I'd like to brew 1x Vial of Darkened Sight
It requires 1x Reinforced Glass Beaker and 1x Fine Alchemical Reduction (which I can't make) so 3 brews in total.
I have all the raw materials and treasure needed.
@iofnrru Alright! I'll add you to the queue and ping you for materials/treasure when it's your turn!
@iofnrru Alright! I'll add you to the queue and ping you for materials/treasure when it's your turn!
@ZeplenKing

Don't worry about it. I'm behind on a bunch of stuff so not sure I'll have mats for wind anyway for the token lol
@ZeplenKing

Don't worry about it. I'm behind on a bunch of stuff so not sure I'll have mats for wind anyway for the token lol
@chocomonster Alright. Thanks for stopping by!
@chocomonster Alright. Thanks for stopping by!
1 2 3 4 5 6