Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Open Cauldron (Max lvl)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
All orders completed and delivered!

All queues are open!
All orders completed and delivered!

All queues are open!
vsz4f3l.pngMost active during 10:00 - 22:00 FR time.
@ZeplenKing

Can you help me convert 99 orange sludge to 33 red sludge?
@ZeplenKing

Can you help me convert 99 orange sludge to 33 red sludge?
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
@lemfolis Yeah I can do that. Send the materials and treasure over and I'll get started.
@lemfolis Yeah I can do that. Send the materials and treasure over and I'll get started.
Order completed and shipped!

All queues are open!
Order completed and shipped!

All queues are open!
@ZeplenKing

Hello~

Would it be possible to get 99 x Yellow Sludge converted into 198 x Green Sludge? ^^ I can send over the Materials and Treasure if so, if not then please feel free to let me know how many you would be comfortable converting.

Ahhh~ Also... i don't know if the Prismatic Token slot is open/available to be reserved right now, but if it is, may i please reserve a slot for the upcoming Festival? : o Feel free to ping me when/some time before you're ready to brew?
@ZeplenKing

Hello~

Would it be possible to get 99 x Yellow Sludge converted into 198 x Green Sludge? ^^ I can send over the Materials and Treasure if so, if not then please feel free to let me know how many you would be comfortable converting.

Ahhh~ Also... i don't know if the Prismatic Token slot is open/available to be reserved right now, but if it is, may i please reserve a slot for the upcoming Festival? : o Feel free to ping me when/some time before you're ready to brew?
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Espoir Yes, I can convert the sludge! Send the materials and treasure and I will get started right away! The Prismatic Token slot is available. I will write you down for the slot.
@Espoir Yes, I can convert the sludge! Send the materials and treasure and I will get started right away! The Prismatic Token slot is available. I will write you down for the slot.
@ZeplenKing

Can I reserve your cauldron to brew 200 festival currency during mistjam?
@ZeplenKing

Can I reserve your cauldron to brew 200 festival currency during mistjam?
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
@lemfolis Yes, yes you can! I'll put you down for 10 batches of the 20 FC.
@lemfolis Yes, yes you can! I'll put you down for 10 batches of the 20 FC.
can I get a sulfur cube brewed and a pinstripe parchment? (the cube is for the pinstripe ^^)
can I get a sulfur cube brewed and a pinstripe parchment? (the cube is for the pinstripe ^^)
qPhIxMI.pngNAh145F.pngFRFriVl.pngdVEhpEt.pngXRLXA9U.pngMTtORbV.pngvgZFjhe.pngBPrn1qO.pngLTXo08g.pngu0xFVz1.pngliXoQQI.png2eU40bl.pngLuMKHMO.pngEBEMlSX.png
@FloofyIsBae Yes! I can do that! I'll add you to the queue and message you for materials/treasure when I am done with Espoir's brew request.
@FloofyIsBae Yes! I can do that! I'll add you to the queue and message you for materials/treasure when I am done with Espoir's brew request.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8