Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Least favorite school subject?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
the second language class we have in our school is. quite possibly the cause of most of my nightmares...... it carries enough physic force to immediately kill me on impact!!!!! i can get behind literally EVERY subject EXCEPT for that language class. i have screamt and scrumpt and cried and thrown up over it and it's been pulling my general grades down for like 3 years atp
the second language class we have in our school is. quite possibly the cause of most of my nightmares...... it carries enough physic force to immediately kill me on impact!!!!! i can get behind literally EVERY subject EXCEPT for that language class. i have screamt and scrumpt and cried and thrown up over it and it's been pulling my general grades down for like 3 years atp
VMUWU /// NEW FR PLAYER
FR TIME + 15 /// LONG LIVE THE ARCANIST!
HEAR! THE SIREN SONG CALL OF DEATH!

kCHWEjf.png He/It (Agender flag)
Math. It will always, ALWAYS, be math for me.
Math. It will always, ALWAYS, be math for me.
Devon

92119865.png
SfN2VDO.png
qN1OyUr.png
mlHpBMC.png

xmikUei.png
o9yS1eq.png
voyURL5.png

lAvpyOQ.png
rix3ppo.png
7fFdbks.png
t3kr0g.png
Usually I love science but chemistry is the WORST!
Usually I love science but chemistry is the WORST!
zRbLSk7.png Coatl Swirls!
I hate math. My math teacher assigns us loads of math work. I'm not even sure how that group of girls in my class gets that done.
I hate math. My math teacher assigns us loads of math work. I'm not even sure how that group of girls in my class gets that done.
Artist who draws dragons =D
Chemistry. i have so much bad blood with this subject its actually insane. The lesson content itself is not bad, but the teachers I've had for them are. Seriously, what is it with chemistry teachers and flunking students by the dozen?
Chemistry. i have so much bad blood with this subject its actually insane. The lesson content itself is not bad, but the teachers I've had for them are. Seriously, what is it with chemistry teachers and flunking students by the dozen?
Iron Wrench
OnNCb47.png
HE/THEY
Math, not only in school, in uni too. Literally the bane of my existence.
Math, not only in school, in uni too. Literally the bane of my existence.
4ztBK1h.png
P2OauAq.png
lwvRdFe.png
EEUHXHn.png
hh5n4WA.png
lohf4Mo.png APe9ksa.png E27J5Sp.png cNJO9da.png
xbsbPqT.png
YMPbu9R.png
this is still a wip ok
Math
Math
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
There really isn't a subject I outright despise, but the only class I've ever not cared about my grade in at all was Economics my first semester of college lol.
There really isn't a subject I outright despise, but the only class I've ever not cared about my grade in at all was Economics my first semester of college lol.
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.png
DoQJ9XF.pngcutkr0S.png
fHKOi67.pngmlHpBMC.png
physics. why do you have to be like this physics....
physics. why do you have to be like this physics....
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
Easily math, I took precalc last sem and it rolled me tbh
Easily math, I took precalc last sem and it rolled me tbh
rFd6Bym.png
he/him, they/them
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14