Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Least favorite school subject?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
History: I only liked it when we had activities because most of the time, I got to talk with my friends. But lessons... No. English: 2 words, [i] essay writing [/i]. Science: Specifically physics. I love Math and Science when they're separate but physics in highschool was hell. I fell asleep most of the time and I was in the front row[emoji=skull size=1]. Whenever I woke up, the teacher would just stare at me and I'd find out that she was finished with the lecture and gave the class an activity. I don't really remember much but I know I answered [i]some[/i] of the questions correctly. P.E: Ngl I forgot about this, idk why cuz it was one of my most hated subjects. The teacher would make us run 3 or maybe 5(?) laps around the gymnasium or the quadrangle and it was [i] exhausting [/i]. It was a really wide area and I never want to experience that again. I also sucked at sports. Basketball, volleyball, badminton... You name it, I suck at it.
History: I only liked it when we had activities because most of the time, I got to talk with my friends. But lessons... No.

English: 2 words, essay writing .

Science: Specifically physics. I love Math and Science when they're separate but physics in highschool was hell. I fell asleep most of the time and I was in the front row. Whenever I woke up, the teacher would just stare at me and I'd find out that she was finished with the lecture and gave the class an activity. I don't really remember much but I know I answered some of the questions correctly.

P.E: Ngl I forgot about this, idk why cuz it was one of my most hated subjects. The teacher would make us run 3 or maybe 5(?) laps around the gymnasium or the quadrangle and it was exhausting . It was a really wide area and I never want to experience that again. I also sucked at sports. Basketball, volleyball, badminton... You name it, I suck at it.
teardrop_owlynx.png
History... ugh. I actually like learning history now, but I hate the way it's taught in school (or at least how it was taught to me, for the most part.) It's just memorizing names and dates and spitting that information back out onto a piece of paper. Luckily I had a pretty good history teach for a year and a half, there, and I felt like I actually learned something worthwhile in those classes, lol.

Like, is it more important for me to remember the exact date of the beginning of the Battle of the Bulge, down to the month and day. Or is it more important for me to remember its impact? School seems to think the date is more important.
History... ugh. I actually like learning history now, but I hate the way it's taught in school (or at least how it was taught to me, for the most part.) It's just memorizing names and dates and spitting that information back out onto a piece of paper. Luckily I had a pretty good history teach for a year and a half, there, and I felt like I actually learned something worthwhile in those classes, lol.

Like, is it more important for me to remember the exact date of the beginning of the Battle of the Bulge, down to the month and day. Or is it more important for me to remember its impact? School seems to think the date is more important.
xxxxxxxxxx
image.png
"The world was to me a secret which I desired to divine."
-Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley, Frankenstein
xxxx
they/them | FR+0 | Semi-active
waterflower.png
So I'm in medical school now so I don't quite have the whole variety of classes as I used to, but currently pharmacology has always been my weaker point when compared to pathology or physiology.

Back when I had the full variety of courses I never particularly liked English.
So I'm in medical school now so I don't quite have the whole variety of classes as I used to, but currently pharmacology has always been my weaker point when compared to pathology or physiology.

Back when I had the full variety of courses I never particularly liked English.
............................ imageedit_2_7536044406.png

she/her
art shop

due to some fun wackiness with being transferred i had several freshman classes as a junior and i HATED them lol. i had nothing against the subjects themselves, my classmates all just had an energy i simply did not share. math was probably the worst as it was first period (and well. math). i was uh, maybe a little complainy that first semester lol
due to some fun wackiness with being transferred i had several freshman classes as a junior and i HATED them lol. i had nothing against the subjects themselves, my classmates all just had an energy i simply did not share. math was probably the worst as it was first period (and well. math). i was uh, maybe a little complainy that first semester lol
c78fb34a-2f8e-11eb-a63c-492b8a503cf7.gif jHSxBWy.png
Ask me about my silly spy shows!
I'm on_a_sunbeam on Artfight!
I hate math. There, I said it. For me it’s too boring, everything is uniform and follows a specific set of rules that cannot be changed. Although when I was in middle school, I remember having a bad math teacher so that could be part of it.
I hate math. There, I said it. For me it’s too boring, everything is uniform and follows a specific set of rules that cannot be changed. Although when I was in middle school, I remember having a bad math teacher so that could be part of it.
6klg2iF.png
Definitely Spanish. I am unreasonably bad at Spanish.
Definitely Spanish. I am unreasonably bad at Spanish.
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
Thankfully not in school anymore, but all kinds of sciences were my enemy. I think the worst for me were biology (the genetics, plants, cells type of biology) and plain old math. Oh and swedish class too, god i hated it so much. Mostly because it was mandatory and i did not want to learn the language (i was a stupid teenager).
Thankfully not in school anymore, but all kinds of sciences were my enemy. I think the worst for me were biology (the genetics, plants, cells type of biology) and plain old math. Oh and swedish class too, god i hated it so much. Mostly because it was mandatory and i did not want to learn the language (i was a stupid teenager).
@Yews they/them
My favourite dragon
Arcane Battlestone Bank
Arcane Food Bank
secrets_for_center_purposes
01110111 01101000 01111001 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01100001 01101110 01110011 01101100 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100100 01100001 01101101 01101110 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101110 01110101 01110100
ssecretssFRT +10
secreteswSnrS.png
secretHouhGS9.pngsecret
Srry for the rant but I absolutely loved History as a topic I could read about in my spare time until I encountered the worst teacher ever. TLDR English A+ student gets a 60% in a History essay, writes a 4 page document filled with logical reasoning about why I should at least get like 20% higher, then gets rejected and pretty much insulted for even putting in the effort to try. I then proceed to study my back off for the yearly examination and am met with a 78%. That was when I decided that History wasn’t worth my time. Still gotta take it in the next TWO years which is absolutely fantastic but this time I’ll be wise and put effort into a subject that I:
- enjoy
- am good at
- the teachers don’t suck
Which is English!!
<3
Srry for the rant but I absolutely loved History as a topic I could read about in my spare time until I encountered the worst teacher ever. TLDR English A+ student gets a 60% in a History essay, writes a 4 page document filled with logical reasoning about why I should at least get like 20% higher, then gets rejected and pretty much insulted for even putting in the effort to try. I then proceed to study my back off for the yearly examination and am met with a 78%. That was when I decided that History wasn’t worth my time. Still gotta take it in the next TWO years which is absolutely fantastic but this time I’ll be wise and put effort into a subject that I:
- enjoy
- am good at
- the teachers don’t suck
Which is English!!
<3
LEpJMnn.pngLJfZA40.png6YousWl.pngWNKiucd.png
Gb24K1G.pngfsKmPCy.pngFvfV2kD.pngTWSJTng.png
---
fkWjutW.pngloimysO.pngP4eo1Gw.png
FREE/PWYW EVENT IN ART SHOP! also 10g/kt drawings: tIb6bke.png
I HATED math and physics but loved bio enough to major in it + go to med school! also english, i loooved writing papers *when we were given free reign.

edit: hey another med student @Alnazar ! pharm my beloathed, pathology my beloved <3 I will never learn all the antibiotics and I accept this <3
I HATED math and physics but loved bio enough to major in it + go to med school! also english, i loooved writing papers *when we were given free reign.

edit: hey another med student @Alnazar ! pharm my beloathed, pathology my beloved <3 I will never learn all the antibiotics and I accept this <3
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
@quincely - SLDKFHF SO RELATABLE me hitting "easy" on all my pharm anki cards knowing it's going to beat me up on the exam versus me looking at my path notes [img]https://cdn3.emoji.gg/emojis/2356-adore.png[/img]
@quincely - SLDKFHF SO RELATABLE

me hitting "easy" on all my pharm anki cards knowing it's going to beat me up on the exam

versus me looking at my path notes
2356-adore.png
............................ imageedit_2_7536044406.png

she/her
art shop

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14