Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 3.0
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19
[img]https://i.imgur.com/UTIag0B.png[/img] friend looked at my screen and pointed this out... not sure if that's right for this game x-x
UTIag0B.png

friend looked at my screen and pointed this out... not sure if that's right for this game x-x
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
Sorry no pic or link. Had my page taken over by a fresh thyme ad. It froze the screen and put a green ring around the entire border of the page. When I inspected element it wouldn't let me copy anything or save the image. Never had that happen before.

The page refreshed after it un-froze and I lost the sneaky thing.
Sorry no pic or link. Had my page taken over by a fresh thyme ad. It froze the screen and put a green ring around the entire border of the page. When I inspected element it wouldn't let me copy anything or save the image. Never had that happen before.

xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
I’m not sure if this is the right place to report this, but I play FR on mobile and lately it’s been doing this odd this where it gets stuck in a zoomed in mode. The same ad for IHG Army Hotels pops up when this happens. It’s becoming a bit of an annoyance unfortunately.
I’m not sure if this is the right place to report this, but I play FR on mobile and lately it’s been doing this odd this where it gets stuck in a zoomed in mode. The same ad for IHG Army Hotels pops up when this happens. It’s becoming a bit of an annoyance unfortunately.
The IHG Army Hotel ad is force zooming in on mobile, making the website difficult to use

Screenshot-20240304-130558-Chrome.jpg
The IHG Army Hotel ad is force zooming in on mobile, making the website difficult to use

Screenshot-20240304-130558-Chrome.jpg
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
although the advertisement is not doing anything strange, i am receiving an ad from The Travel Agency, which is a cannabis dispensary. this may be inappropriate ti have on site.
although the advertisement is not doing anything strange, i am receiving an ad from The Travel Agency, which is a cannabis dispensary. this may be inappropriate ti have on site.
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
[quote name="Ashkaa" date="2024-02-29 21:25:42" ] Sorry no pic or link. Had my page taken over by a fresh thyme ad. It froze the screen and put a green ring around the entire border of the page. When I inspected element it wouldn't let me copy anything or save the image. Never had that happen before. The page refreshed after it un-froze and I lost the sneaky thing. [/quote] same issue here, but I think I got a screenie of it on my phone. will update if I find it. Edit: No screenshot of the green border, but did get one of the offending ad. currently messing w/ image hosters till i get it to work. will edit again with info on browser (and version), the screenshot, and possibly the offending ad if I trigger it again.
Ashkaa wrote on 2024-02-29 21:25:42:

same issue here, but I think I got a screenie of it on my phone. will update if I find it.

Edit: No screenshot of the green border, but did get one of the offending ad. currently messing w/ image hosters till i get it to work. will edit again with info on browser (and version), the screenshot, and possibly the offending ad if I trigger it again.
She/They and a Biromantic mess.
No pic or link, but I am seeing ads about Hanas on my phone, including one mentioning sexual acts, and another probably speaking about hostages: Two things I do NOT look up, nor would be appropriate for FR.

Edit: Got one with a certain very triggering symbol on it as well; I since removed the link due to paranoia and not wanting to risk anything with myself or others.

Edit: Emailed this ad. Low-key concerned about it being here. News is one thing, but not this extent.
No pic or link, but I am seeing ads about Hanas on my phone, including one mentioning sexual acts, and another probably speaking about hostages: Two things I do NOT look up, nor would be appropriate for FR.

Edit: Got one with a certain very triggering symbol on it as well; I since removed the link due to paranoia and not wanting to risk anything with myself or others.

Edit: Emailed this ad. Low-key concerned about it being here. News is one thing, but not this extent.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/eJwvTKv.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/Hliw5Ja.png[/img] was on the sidebar while on the forums (and again while on this exact thread!). deffo not allowed edit: right after posting this, another version of the ad popped up! lol edit, again: ok. theres like, a lot. probably 3 times out of 5 it'll be an ad for this website when i go to a page. i've never searched for anything that would prompt these to show up, so i'm really confused lol
eJwvTKv.pngHliw5Ja.png

was on the sidebar while on the forums (and again while on this exact thread!). deffo not allowed

edit: right after posting this, another version of the ad popped up! lol

edit, again: ok. theres like, a lot. probably 3 times out of 5 it'll be an ad for this website when i go to a page. i've never searched for anything that would prompt these to show up, so i'm really confused lol
f3wi9c4.png sef | +2 fr time | any pronouns
profile dragon
[quote name="smorphie" date="2024-03-08 14:05:35" ] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/eJwvTKv.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/Hliw5Ja.png[/img] was on the sidebar while on the forums (and again while on this exact thread!). deffo not allowed edit: right after posting this, another version of the ad popped up! lol edit, again: ok. theres like, a lot. probably 3 times out of 5 it'll be an ad for this website when i go to a page. i've never searched for anything that would prompt these to show up, so i'm really confused lol [/quote] I am getting a ton of these two. Some of them are incredibly suggestive. I'm so bad with computers that I don't trust myself to try and report it, so hopefully someone else sends in the info!
Quote:
eJwvTKv.pngHliw5Ja.png

was on the sidebar while on the forums (and again while on this exact thread!). deffo not allowed

edit: right after posting this, another version of the ad popped up! lol

edit, again: ok. theres like, a lot. probably 3 times out of 5 it'll be an ad for this website when i go to a page. i've never searched for anything that would prompt these to show up, so i'm really confused lol
I am getting a ton of these two. Some of them are incredibly suggestive. I'm so bad with computers that I don't trust myself to try and report it, so hopefully someone else sends in the info!
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
I couldn't get any information about it before it ticked away, but this advert for cryptoscam had an animation of a rocket launching that played every few seconds. When the animation played, my entire Chrome would lag and made the page difficult to use. I also couldn't right-click to get a link to where it leads. The option just wasn't there, only "Copy image". It's also just... Generally not appropriate for FR's age range. [right]-G[/right] [img]https://file.garden/ZTFsYHKnrXRNz4Z-/FileHosting/.Flight%20Rising/bad%20ad.png[/img] Minor edit: Managed to get it to show up again while I had the network recorder open, and emailed off the results to Hiveworks. Hopefully I captured the .har correctly. [size=2][right]-G[/right][/size]
I couldn't get any information about it before it ticked away, but this advert for cryptoscam had an animation of a rocket launching that played every few seconds. When the animation played, my entire Chrome would lag and made the page difficult to use.
I also couldn't right-click to get a link to where it leads. The option just wasn't there, only "Copy image".
It's also just... Generally not appropriate for FR's age range.
-G
bad%20ad.png

Minor edit: Managed to get it to show up again while I had the network recorder open, and emailed off the results to Hiveworks. Hopefully I captured the .har correctly.
-G
forum%20banner%201.png forum%20banner%20extra.png forum%20banner%202.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19