Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
[center][img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/STO3mrF_cMcAAAAd/adorable-animals-cute.gif
adorable-animals-cute.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
I'm reading Dune and I love and hate this book at the same time. And I'm not even sure why x'D Weirdest SF novel I've ever read! Really fun tho.
I'm reading Dune and I love and hate this book at the same time. And I'm not even sure why x'D Weirdest SF novel I've ever read! Really fun tho.
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
okay we are definitely not winning this defense battle no wonder people arent playing it
okay we are definitely not winning this defense battle no wonder people arent playing it
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
Nothing better than waking up with a headache[emoji=skull size=1]
Nothing better than waking up with a headache
2aoyUTU.png
reading books with a hater mindset just makes everything 5 times funnier. like yeah bestie I hate you with my whole being now. sorry. don't mind if I ramble to my friend about that too
reading books with a hater mindset just makes everything 5 times funnier. like yeah bestie I hate you with my whole being now. sorry. don't mind if I ramble to my friend about that too
ZcrsSbC.png
I miss him.
I miss him.
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
Dude. I have 4-5 spanish assignments due and ~80 lines of poetry to translate and re-translate by tomorrow. I’m operating off of five hours of sleep, I’m going back to sleep. I have several classes I need to attend to today and I don’t think that’s going to happen. The people I’ve reached out to have nothing they can do for me. All I need is like a friend to help me navigate the morning. After so many months of the “if you need anything please reach out.” Dude
Dude. I have 4-5 spanish assignments due and ~80 lines of poetry to translate and re-translate by tomorrow. I’m operating off of five hours of sleep, I’m going back to sleep. I have several classes I need to attend to today and I don’t think that’s going to happen. The people I’ve reached out to have nothing they can do for me. All I need is like a friend to help me navigate the morning. After so many months of the “if you need anything please reach out.” Dude
20130.png
frost my tips and log me in
frost my tips and log me in
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
sounds to me i might like to endeavor getting some sso stablehands
sounds to me i might like to endeavor getting some sso stablehands
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
someone needs to take percy jackson away from me rick riordian wrote it as a mind weapon against ADDers like me and i can't escape it. it even ripped me away from my hero william alan d wordey like how did it manage to temporarily free me from eltingville

today i recalled a tiktok comment making a joke about how a fixation on percy jackson caused them to start failing school and.. yeah. i read like 3 books in one day ( not saying much bc they Are for middle schoolers but ) i had to have read for at least 5 hours yesterday. i Knoww im supposed to be speeding along but LORD save me from the pjo hyperfixation i can't. do it again

even though it's always in the background.. i want to go back to eltingville club. but octavian RUINED EVERYTHING for me

also i realize now that all my fav characters are blonde blue eyed a10s or whatever. luke... jason .. octavian... can't beat the allegations no more

oh but i do like thalia she's cool so she kind of breaks that ...
someone needs to take percy jackson away from me rick riordian wrote it as a mind weapon against ADDers like me and i can't escape it. it even ripped me away from my hero william alan d wordey like how did it manage to temporarily free me from eltingville

today i recalled a tiktok comment making a joke about how a fixation on percy jackson caused them to start failing school and.. yeah. i read like 3 books in one day ( not saying much bc they Are for middle schoolers but ) i had to have read for at least 5 hours yesterday. i Knoww im supposed to be speeding along but LORD save me from the pjo hyperfixation i can't. do it again

even though it's always in the background.. i want to go back to eltingville club. but octavian RUINED EVERYTHING for me

also i realize now that all my fav characters are blonde blue eyed a10s or whatever. luke... jason .. octavian... can't beat the allegations no more

oh but i do like thalia she's cool so she kind of breaks that ...
Untitled51.png