Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
left side right side haooooo tshjdfesibdjafbi pa pa pa
left side right side haooooo tshjdfesibdjafbi pa pa pa
Slowly coding, one [ at a time
I need to build a mcdonalds in my minecraft base i brought this upon myself

I also wonder when we're doing table spaghetti
I need to build a mcdonalds in my minecraft base i brought this upon myself

I also wonder when we're doing table spaghetti
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
this state of emergency...how beautiful to be
this state of emergency...how beautiful to be
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
Legends ZA doesn’t come out until next year and I will be thinking about it every day regardless. I already want to come up with a nickname theme, but really pinning that down will have to wait until we see what the starter trio for this one is.
Legends ZA doesn’t come out until next year and I will be thinking about it every day regardless. I already want to come up with a nickname theme, but really pinning that down will have to wait until we see what the starter trio for this one is.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
pov you dont have your tablet on you but want to work on your mistjam submission so you have to work with what you got [img]https://app.milanote.com/media/p/images/1RFKpg1Wf2Lqfn/DLw/image.png[/img] i promise it'll make more sense when i can actually finish it....i just wanna get the idea down ok
pov you dont have your tablet on you but want to work on your mistjam submission so you have to work with what you got
image.png
i promise it'll make more sense when i can actually finish it....i just wanna get the idea down ok
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
im gonna be fine trig is easy peasy im gonna go to rocket fizz after and get myself a big thing of taffy for my hard work (barely did anything)
im gonna be fine trig is easy peasy im gonna go to rocket fizz after and get myself a big thing of taffy for my hard work (barely did anything)
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->1ylpk1.pngvKOcx1.pnguCgqc1.pngunknown.png
i want a mint. Right. Now.

why did i eat all my candy... why?
i want a mint. Right. Now.

why did i eat all my candy... why?
5vnsOgE.pngkHBaXec.pnggYW0j5f.png
0HBKL8H.png oaolHwW.pngdT9HQge.pngr8v91MH.png
I am a human bean and open to friend requests!
[center][img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/9Ty_Y11ixUYAAAAd/otter-otter-aty.gif
otter-otter-aty.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
That feeling when you become so hyperfocused on a task that you straight up forgot you'd made food like... three or four hours ago. Uhm. Well whoops.

My food is cold and hard but at least it's still edible LOL...
That feeling when you become so hyperfocused on a task that you straight up forgot you'd made food like... three or four hours ago. Uhm. Well whoops.

My food is cold and hard but at least it's still edible LOL...
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Japanese milk hard candies are delicious! How have I gone so long without knowing these?
Japanese milk hard candies are delicious! How have I gone so long without knowing these?
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif