Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED!] Ichorous' Art Shop
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Ichorous wowow thank you so much!!! <3
@Ichorous wowow thank you so much!!! <3
270121df26a38a550804fed0a8ee2da2652e69ba.png
@LightsKamAction @Urslie @Bashett @Luunai @Wolfkai @borb @blankduck @MittensTheKitten @Cawfee @Delotha @BadJuju @Able37 @Chingoo @Minstri @Peyp

Hello everyone! It's recently been brought to my attention that Discord has changed their image hosting policy, and so you may be experiencing some broken art images as that's what I was using previously for art links! Today I'll be working on moving my art to Imgur, and will continue to use it from now on.

In the next couple of days I will be uploading the art to Imgur and getting in contact with as many people as possible so I can get you your art! So don't be surprised if you see a PM from me in the near future. :)

In other news, this is a good opportunity for me to start using the new(ish) pinglist feature! I've been pretty quiet lately but I think I will be opening up my shop again soon!
In any case, I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused! I will do my best to make it right! <3
@LightsKamAction @Urslie @Bashett @Luunai @Wolfkai @borb @blankduck @MittensTheKitten @Cawfee @Delotha @BadJuju @Able37 @Chingoo @Minstri @Peyp

Hello everyone! It's recently been brought to my attention that Discord has changed their image hosting policy, and so you may be experiencing some broken art images as that's what I was using previously for art links! Today I'll be working on moving my art to Imgur, and will continue to use it from now on.

In the next couple of days I will be uploading the art to Imgur and getting in contact with as many people as possible so I can get you your art! So don't be surprised if you see a PM from me in the near future. :)

In other news, this is a good opportunity for me to start using the new(ish) pinglist feature! I've been pretty quiet lately but I think I will be opening up my shop again soon!
In any case, I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused! I will do my best to make it right! <3
JflGBHo.png
Hi! I just wanted to say that I saved and hosted all commissions from you on my laptop and my own imgur account, so you don't have to send me any new images - just in case this helps you to have less work with the discord issue <3
Hi! I just wanted to say that I saved and hosted all commissions from you on my laptop and my own imgur account, so you don't have to send me any new images - just in case this helps you to have less work with the discord issue <3
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai
Ahh thank you for letting me know! That definitely means one less person to get in contact with haha. I appreciate it ;w;
@Luunai
Ahh thank you for letting me know! That definitely means one less person to get in contact with haha. I appreciate it ;w;
JflGBHo.png
@Ichorous

Hey there! I just wanted to let you know that I also had all of my images saved and hosted through Imgur so I won't need any new images either! :D
@Ichorous

Hey there! I just wanted to let you know that I also had all of my images saved and hosted through Imgur so I won't need any new images either! :D
TBmRRMw.pngO930dUy.pngdCLrh1t.pngRavenswood HatcheryFile Island Hatchery
@Cawfee
Ahh thank goodness lol, I might give it a day to see if more people get in contact and have their comms saved. Thank you for letting me know! <3
@Cawfee
Ahh thank goodness lol, I might give it a day to see if more people get in contact and have their comms saved. Thank you for letting me know! <3
JflGBHo.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27