Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Simple Coli Drop Spreadsheet
1 2 3 4
[b]17/07/2022 update[/b] It was brought to my attention that there are two items listed on the Mire sheet that don't belong. It's these two: [item=Wild Onion] [item=Shabby Top Hat] I suspect I added them based on outdated information about the coliseum's dropped items. If anyone spots other items that are in the wrong spot, let me know in the thread!
17/07/2022 update
It was brought to my attention that there are two items listed on the Mire sheet that don't belong. It's these two:

Wild Onion Shabby Top Hat

I suspect I added them based on outdated information about the coliseum's dropped items. If anyone spots other items that are in the wrong spot, let me know in the thread!
JGbBRAg.png JGbB7DJ.png
JGbB5Na.png
06/08/2022 update
Woodland Path expansion completed! I also went through my sheets and removed some of the deity plushies that were listed in venues they don't drop in.

I'll be going through the game database and fixing venue drops soon. Depending on how efficient I am, I might get through the entire spreadsheet today!
06/08/2022 update
Woodland Path expansion completed! I also went through my sheets and removed some of the deity plushies that were listed in venues they don't drop in.

I'll be going through the game database and fixing venue drops soon. Depending on how efficient I am, I might get through the entire spreadsheet today!
JGbBRAg.png JGbB7DJ.png
JGbB5Na.png
18/12/2022 update
2022 Night of the Nocturne familiars, vistas, and scenes added!
18/12/2022 update
2022 Night of the Nocturne familiars, vistas, and scenes added!
JGbBRAg.png JGbB7DJ.png
JGbB5Na.png
this is such a wonderful resource :>
this is such a wonderful resource :>
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

01/09/2023 update
Added Silk-Strewn Wreckage.
01/09/2023 update
Added Silk-Strewn Wreckage.
JGbBRAg.png JGbB7DJ.png
JGbB5Na.png
Bookmark!
Bookmark!
02/01/2024 update
2023 Night of the Nocturne familiars added! As always, for NotN, I'm only adding new familiars, vistas, and scenes that are available in Strange Chests. Familiars, vistas, and scenes that are found in other gameplay modes (Baldwin, Higgins, Fiona) are not included.
02/01/2024 update
2023 Night of the Nocturne familiars added! As always, for NotN, I'm only adding new familiars, vistas, and scenes that are available in Strange Chests. Familiars, vistas, and scenes that are found in other gameplay modes (Baldwin, Higgins, Fiona) are not included.
JGbBRAg.png JGbB7DJ.png
JGbB5Na.png
27/02/2024 update
So... the images in the forum broke. They were all image attachment links to uploads on Discord, and Discord has since announced that it won't be acting like that sort of image hosting anymore. And you know what? That's fine, at least in terms of this forum post for the spreadsheet. We've had a solid 4 years of my lazy introduction to the spreadsheet. It's still lazy, but hey! At least the images work :D

The spreadsheet itself is still fine! I've moved the spreadsheet off my personal email to an internet-friendly one. It's still the same content, I've no changes there! I've just updated all of the links and gave the guide in the first post a bit of a sprucing-up.
27/02/2024 update
So... the images in the forum broke. They were all image attachment links to uploads on Discord, and Discord has since announced that it won't be acting like that sort of image hosting anymore. And you know what? That's fine, at least in terms of this forum post for the spreadsheet. We've had a solid 4 years of my lazy introduction to the spreadsheet. It's still lazy, but hey! At least the images work :D

The spreadsheet itself is still fine! I've moved the spreadsheet off my personal email to an internet-friendly one. It's still the same content, I've no changes there! I've just updated all of the links and gave the guide in the first post a bit of a sprucing-up.
JGbBRAg.png JGbB7DJ.png
JGbB5Na.png
1 2 3 4