Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coliseum Grinding Music
1 2
I was recently gifted a leveled dragon for the coliseum (thanks hexcel!) which actually made me enjoy playing the coliseum! I've been grinding a lot recently, always with something playing in the background. What do you listed to when you grind in the coliseum? I'm in the process of listening to an audiobook of "A Roadside Picnic", though I've also been listening to Modest Mouse.

On a side note, the FR community has been very kind so far! I have no experience with games like FR but I'm enjoying the game so far.
I was recently gifted a leveled dragon for the coliseum (thanks hexcel!) which actually made me enjoy playing the coliseum! I've been grinding a lot recently, always with something playing in the background. What do you listed to when you grind in the coliseum? I'm in the process of listening to an audiobook of "A Roadside Picnic", though I've also been listening to Modest Mouse.

On a side note, the FR community has been very kind so far! I have no experience with games like FR but I'm enjoying the game so far.
So... passer-by, now everything starts again?
Usually I listen to Distractible while grinding since I've got so many episodes to catch up on lol, if I'm only doing it for a short period of time I put on some music, it's mostly Distractible tho :p
Usually I listen to Distractible while grinding since I've got so many episodes to catch up on lol, if I'm only doing it for a short period of time I put on some music, it's mostly Distractible tho :p
Ap6eiOc.png
The Magnus Archives podcast usually, but when I am in a music mood I tend to swing classical
The Magnus Archives podcast usually, but when I am in a music mood I tend to swing classical
I usually throw on a YouTube video, the longer the better. FlygonHG and RTGame are two of my favorites.
I usually throw on a YouTube video, the longer the better. FlygonHG and RTGame are two of my favorites.
dlJsEIj.png
I do a mix of everything. I jam to music, I listen to podcasts, and I watch Youtube videos while I grind in the coli. I have even started playing Lorwolf while in the coli because aside from fishing you don't need to pay attention in that game. Alpharad and Markiplier mostly, with some Altrive mixed in.
I do a mix of everything. I jam to music, I listen to podcasts, and I watch Youtube videos while I grind in the coli. I have even started playing Lorwolf while in the coli because aside from fishing you don't need to pay attention in that game. Alpharad and Markiplier mostly, with some Altrive mixed in.
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
I keep my coli tab to the left and open youtube (or a streaming service) to the right, and just watch something while I grind! What I watch depends on my mood, but my go-to is usually a Let's Play, since there are a lot of channels I enjoy watching for that type of content.

Really, anything I can watch that I don't need to be fully engaged in mentally works pretty well for me. I can be partially engaged in coli and partially engaged in what I'm watching.
I keep my coli tab to the left and open youtube (or a streaming service) to the right, and just watch something while I grind! What I watch depends on my mood, but my go-to is usually a Let's Play, since there are a lot of channels I enjoy watching for that type of content.

Really, anything I can watch that I don't need to be fully engaged in mentally works pretty well for me. I can be partially engaged in coli and partially engaged in what I'm watching.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
i usually put on a youtube video, currently very into lethal company so i've been throwing on playthroughs of that as background noise
i usually put on a youtube video, currently very into lethal company so i've been throwing on playthroughs of that as background noise
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
Hermitcraft Season 10, lol... the Coliseum is how I got through DocM77's Episode 1, for example.
Hermitcraft Season 10, lol... the Coliseum is how I got through DocM77's Episode 1, for example.
tbh i find coli grinding the perfect level of distraction for a podcast! usually i listen to well there's your problem. lately i have been treating freeman's mind like a podcast but honestly don't do that, wtyp is superior
tbh i find coli grinding the perfect level of distraction for a podcast! usually i listen to well there's your problem. lately i have been treating freeman's mind like a podcast but honestly don't do that, wtyp is superior
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
option 1: put the same song i've been listening to lately on loop (usually for short, intentional grinds)
option 2: medium-long political video or medium length gaming video (fodder or long, aimless grinding)
option 3: MOVIE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (festival and event grinding)
option 1: put the same song i've been listening to lately on loop (usually for short, intentional grinds)
option 2: medium-long political video or medium length gaming video (fodder or long, aimless grinding)
option 3: MOVIE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (festival and event grinding)
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
1 2