Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coliseum Grinding Music
1 2
I listen to whatever music I usually listen to
I listen to whatever music I usually listen to
deepfriedhatsunemiku.jpg
either twitch vods or ol' reliable (eight-hour-long Ultimate S3RL Tribute Mix)
either twitch vods or ol' reliable (eight-hour-long Ultimate S3RL Tribute Mix)
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
help me find my dream dragons ---> here
For music lately its Touhou remixes for me, but I'm also a big fan of audiobooks too. I recently finished listening to the Hogfather and would definitely recommend any audiobook by Terry Pratchett if you've never read them before, they're very engaging and cozy with layers of humor and heartfelt, interesting plots and characters.
For music lately its Touhou remixes for me, but I'm also a big fan of audiobooks too. I recently finished listening to the Hogfather and would definitely recommend any audiobook by Terry Pratchett if you've never read them before, they're very engaging and cozy with layers of humor and heartfelt, interesting plots and characters.
SCtan5m.png
Southern Lights Hatchery & Ice Nesting d8c1a852df2fd8a.png

I tend to listen to podcasts or watch tv, music isn't usually enough for my brain to be fully occupied when doing coli. I'm probably gonna go home from work tonight and start watching the most recent season of drive to survive while I grind for the fest lol
I tend to listen to podcasts or watch tv, music isn't usually enough for my brain to be fully occupied when doing coli. I'm probably gonna go home from work tonight and start watching the most recent season of drive to survive while I grind for the fest lol
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
I'm usually talking with my friends with playstation voice chat / discord. It's relaxing! Sometimes I'm listening true crime podcasts or some music or watching some youtube ^^
I'm usually talking with my friends with playstation voice chat / discord. It's relaxing! Sometimes I'm listening true crime podcasts or some music or watching some youtube ^^
23860.png rix3ppo.png WQA384m.png 23859.png
1 2