Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | too. many. sneks.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
As a snake owner, I love them all!
As a snake owner, I love them all!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
I love snakes, especially venomous species. I hoard food items that are snakes, and I try to put snake fams on my dragons.
I love snakes, especially venomous species. I hoard food items that are snakes, and I try to put snake fams on my dragons.
I gush over the ball pythons in pets stores and I have a snake tattoo...

I guess you could say I like them lol
I gush over the ball pythons in pets stores and I have a snake tattoo...

I guess you could say I like them lol
well most places hate snakes and I love them so I like how many there are.
well most places hate snakes and I love them so I like how many there are.
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
I love how some of these remind me of snakes Ive been seeing on Snake Discovery on youtube. I can only tell though that this one looks like a Hognose[item=Peony of Rockbreaker] and this one reminds me of a cobra[item=Aster of Starfall] but I cant tell on all the others. Some look familiar but the others are just so cool looking! [item=Rose of Brightshine][item=Larkspur of Thundercrack][item=Poppy of Flameforger][item=Marigold of Rot][item=Snowdrop of Crystalline][item=Violet of Trickmurk]
I love how some of these remind me of snakes Ive been seeing on Snake Discovery on youtube. I can only tell though that this one looks like a Hognose Peony of Rockbreaker and this one reminds me of a cobra Aster of Starfall but I cant tell on all the others. Some look familiar but the others are just so cool looking! Rose of Brightshine Larkspur of Thundercrack Poppy of Flameforger Marigold of Rot Snowdrop of Crystalline Violet of Trickmurk
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
I understand where the people complaining about the abundance of snakes are coming from. However, my stance is as thus:

More
I understand where the people complaining about the abundance of snakes are coming from. However, my stance is as thus:

More
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
@Amanda

I believe the list is: western hognose snake, spectacled cobra, blood python (could be wrong on that one), diamondback rattlesnake, bush viper, rhinoceros viper, (leucistic) ball python, beauty ratsnake

I wouldn't be surprised if we got a blue sea krait for water, vinesnake or bamboo snake for wind, and emerald tree boa or green tree python for nature!
@Amanda

I believe the list is: western hognose snake, spectacled cobra, blood python (could be wrong on that one), diamondback rattlesnake, bush viper, rhinoceros viper, (leucistic) ball python, beauty ratsnake

I wouldn't be surprised if we got a blue sea krait for water, vinesnake or bamboo snake for wind, and emerald tree boa or green tree python for nature!
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
[quote name="wbicepuppy" date="2024-02-26 23:06:25" ] @/Amanda I believe the list is: western hognose snake, spectacled cobra, blood python (could be wrong on that one), diamondback rattlesnake, bush viper, rhinoceros viper, (leucistic) ball python, beauty ratsnake [/quote] Brightshine definitely doesn't look like a blood python, there's not enough of that characteristic red patterning and the pattern itself doesn't look entirely right. I'd say it more closely resembles a yellow morph brazillian rainbow boa. Bit niche, but they have a similar patterning and the yellow morphs colors look about right, as well as having that characteristic rainbow sheen. Tho I remember thinking it was possibly a yellow burm when I first saw it. I'm not a snake expert tho, but those are my best guesses.
wbicepuppy wrote on 2024-02-26 23:06:25:
@/Amanda

Brightshine definitely doesn't look like a blood python, there's not enough of that characteristic red patterning and the pattern itself doesn't look entirely right. I'd say it more closely resembles a yellow morph brazillian rainbow boa. Bit niche, but they have a similar patterning and the yellow morphs colors look about right, as well as having that characteristic rainbow sheen. Tho I remember thinking it was possibly a yellow burm when I first saw it.
I'm not a snake expert tho, but those are my best guesses.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
@Recallback The head shape and patterning is closer to the rainbow boa, you're probably right!
@Recallback The head shape and patterning is closer to the rainbow boa, you're probably right!
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
[quote name="AntimatterBee" date="2024-02-25 18:17:57" ] Indiana Jones would hate this planet. [/quote] Pfft... That phrase implies that he also doesn’t want to live on his home planet either. [emoji=tundra laughing size=2]
AntimatterBee wrote on 2024-02-25 18:17:57:
Indiana Jones would hate this planet.

Pfft... That phrase implies that he also doesn’t want to live on his home planet either.
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7