Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR flight vs. fav animal?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Hm. Arcane and Deer. I'm not sure there's a connection there? Maybe I'm just not seeing it lol ^^"
Hm. Arcane and Deer. I'm not sure there's a connection there? Maybe I'm just not seeing it lol ^^"
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
nature + african wild dogs. i guess nature could be anything but i dont think the dogs really fit into the jungle!
nature + african wild dogs. i guess nature could be anything but i dont think the dogs really fit into the jungle!
14553.png FR+3
art shop
about
plague and prairie dogs hehe, im not sure!!
plague and prairie dogs hehe, im not sure!!
Vultures, Earth. It works.
Vultures, Earth. It works.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
Plague and polar bears, I don't think there's anything there. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
Plague and polar bears, I don't think there's anything there.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
arcane and deer, I see deer being associated with the unknown and the supernatural in a lot of stories and popular media and even in real life they can be weird guys so maybe in those senses it's fitting?
arcane and deer, I see deer being associated with the unknown and the supernatural in a lot of stories and popular media and even in real life they can be weird guys so maybe in those senses it's fitting?
Ice, and pigs/ferrets/arctic foxes so at least the last one checks out! Also tigers which kinda checks out.
Ice, and pigs/ferrets/arctic foxes so at least the last one checks out! Also tigers which kinda checks out.
lik2pA1X.jpg
Shadow and foxes! I can see how that might check out.
Shadow and foxes! I can see how that might check out.
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
Plague... vultures are one of my favorite animals, so that tracks.
Plague... vultures are one of my favorite animals, so that tracks.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Lightning and capybaras…

I WOULD however like to see maybe an art challenge or something based on this question, like “design your favorite animal as a familiar for your flight”! It’d be cool to see people interpret the answers in this thread, especially for the absurdly unrelated ones :D
Lightning and capybaras…

I WOULD however like to see maybe an art challenge or something based on this question, like “design your favorite animal as a familiar for your flight”! It’d be cool to see people interpret the answers in this thread, especially for the absurdly unrelated ones :D
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15