Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3127 3128 3129 3130 3131 ... 3167 3168
does Marva's Invisibility Cloak come back every April? if so, why is it priced at 350g at the auction house? just because it's been almost a year since you could get it last?
does Marva's Invisibility Cloak come back every April? if so, why is it priced at 350g at the auction house? just because it's been almost a year since you could get it last?
@Everyone As of April 2023, it will come back like every other Marva item. Before that, it was retired. If you want to see how to get an item and users' useful comments about that item, you can use the Game Database.
@Everyone As of April 2023, it will come back like every other Marva item. Before that, it was retired. If you want to see how to get an item and users' useful comments about that item, you can use the Game Database.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@NightmareJudge thank you for the answer!
@NightmareJudge thank you for the answer!
wORSkxL.png
What is a reliable way to get the festival stuff aside from gathering items?
What is a reliable way to get the festival stuff aside from gathering items?
@uusername You can get [item=Shimmering Pinecone]s, which you can trade at [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/exchange/trickmurk-circus-shop]Festive Favors[/url] for the familiar, scene, genes and apparel, from gathering or grinding in the Coliseum (Woodland Path is best, per [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514]this guide[/url]). You can also get pinecones randomly from site activities (bonding with familiars, answering question with Tomo, trading an item to Crim, etc.)
@uusername You can get Shimmering Pinecone s, which you can trade at Festive Favors for the familiar, scene, genes and apparel, from gathering or grinding in the Coliseum (Woodland Path is best, per this guide).

You can also get pinecones randomly from site activities (bonding with familiars, answering question with Tomo, trading an item to Crim, etc.)
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@uusername Grinding in the coliseum is the most reliable way, but you need level 25 dragons for that. You can check Lightning's private forums to see if they have a dragon lending program for newbies. Other than that, festival currency drops from most activities, so I recommend doing your dailies every day (bonding with familiars, interacting with NPCs at the trading post, etc).
@uusername Grinding in the coliseum is the most reliable way, but you need level 25 dragons for that. You can check Lightning's private forums to see if they have a dragon lending program for newbies. Other than that, festival currency drops from most activities, so I recommend doing your dailies every day (bonding with familiars, interacting with NPCs at the trading post, etc).
fzww6al.png
@mithrel Thanks! The rate per hour mentioned there is so much more then what I have gotten the past days.
@chatoyant Thank you aswell! I will check out those forums and otherwise try levelling my own dragons up
@mithrel Thanks! The rate per hour mentioned there is so much more then what I have gotten the past days.
@chatoyant Thank you aswell! I will check out those forums and otherwise try levelling my own dragons up
back in here once again

went browsing through the skins and accents thread, and had a few questions, if nobody minds me asking them:

1: how come they're so expensive? (im assuming they're expensive, please correct me if im wrong) 500-800g is a bit heavy for me but that might just be because i'm new. is there any way to earn this many gems in a short span of time?

2: can anyone go ahead and make skins? do they ever go into the regular shop or are they sold by players like on the auction house? are they they same as the trickmurk ones?
back in here once again

went browsing through the skins and accents thread, and had a few questions, if nobody minds me asking them:

1: how come they're so expensive? (im assuming they're expensive, please correct me if im wrong) 500-800g is a bit heavy for me but that might just be because i'm new. is there any way to earn this many gems in a short span of time?

2: can anyone go ahead and make skins? do they ever go into the regular shop or are they sold by players like on the auction house? are they they same as the trickmurk ones?
Niko • He/Him • college student, casual player
LF: S.D.O.S (f.coatl), Handful of Dust (m.spiral)
@ScrimmedShaws
1. Skins have to be on the more expensive side because they are printed using Blueprints; a 10-print Accent Blueprint costs 2500g (250g per copy), which means printing at 500g leaves the artist with 50% profit.

The best way to earn gems on FR would be selling art (through skins or commissions), but that's a little luck-based and not easy for the average player; selling things on the Auction House is also a good way, and treasure can be exchanged for gems in the Items For Sale forums.

2. Yeah! Anyone can download the dragon base files and create skins.
The Trickmurk Festival Skins (and most other official 'Site Skins') come from a monthly Skin Contest where users can submit skins based on the flight whose festival is taking place that month; the staff will pick their favorites, and these chosen skins will be available in the festival shop. They are drawn by players, but managed and sold by the site.

User-made skins/accents (often called UMAs for short) are submitted using blueprints bought by the artist and submitted for approval (to make sure they follow rules), after which they will be sent back to the artist via Private Message. The artist can then do whatever they wish with the skins they have, including selling them on the forums or Auction House. These skins are entirely within the player's hands to manage and sell.
@ScrimmedShaws
1. Skins have to be on the more expensive side because they are printed using Blueprints; a 10-print Accent Blueprint costs 2500g (250g per copy), which means printing at 500g leaves the artist with 50% profit.

The best way to earn gems on FR would be selling art (through skins or commissions), but that's a little luck-based and not easy for the average player; selling things on the Auction House is also a good way, and treasure can be exchanged for gems in the Items For Sale forums.

2. Yeah! Anyone can download the dragon base files and create skins.
The Trickmurk Festival Skins (and most other official 'Site Skins') come from a monthly Skin Contest where users can submit skins based on the flight whose festival is taking place that month; the staff will pick their favorites, and these chosen skins will be available in the festival shop. They are drawn by players, but managed and sold by the site.

User-made skins/accents (often called UMAs for short) are submitted using blueprints bought by the artist and submitted for approval (to make sure they follow rules), after which they will be sent back to the artist via Private Message. The artist can then do whatever they wish with the skins they have, including selling them on the forums or Auction House. These skins are entirely within the player's hands to manage and sell.
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@uusername

Drop rates described in Maki's festival guide are based on a trio of L25 dragons or any trio capable of 1-shotting the monsters in the lowest venues. Your Lair only contains L1 dragons so I'm confused as to your experience with the coliseum drop rate.

FR's multiple account policy.

To level up your dragons if you're unable to rent dragons I'd suggest following EeveeDream's Updated Leveling Guide. The most important information is at the bottom of the first post (stats/stones per level) so you can read the rest at your leisure.

Good luck out there!
@uusername

Drop rates described in Maki's festival guide are based on a trio of L25 dragons or any trio capable of 1-shotting the monsters in the lowest venues. Your Lair only contains L1 dragons so I'm confused as to your experience with the coliseum drop rate.

FR's multiple account policy.

To level up your dragons if you're unable to rent dragons I'd suggest following EeveeDream's Updated Leveling Guide. The most important information is at the bottom of the first post (stats/stones per level) so you can read the rest at your leisure.

Good luck out there!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
1 2 ... 3127 3128 3129 3130 3131 ... 3167 3168