Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 407 408 409 410 411 ... 419 420
"GRANDPA WHAT DID YOU DO?"
"GRANDPA WHAT DID YOU DO?"
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
[quote name="@LyreCross" date="2024-02-12 21:10:03" ] Captain did it. 60 times. No, really, trust me. [/quote] Return of the obra dinn?
@LyreCross wrote on 2024-02-12 21:10:03:
Captain did it. 60 times. No, really, trust me.
Return of the obra dinn?
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
[quote name="Fallacies" date="2024-02-13 10:24:17" ] [quote name="LyreCross" date="2024-02-12 21:10:03" ] Captain did it. 60 times. No, really, trust me. [/quote] Return of the obra dinn? [/quote] That be it! And to any who see this game and grow curious of it: PLAY BLIND!
Fallacies wrote on 2024-02-13 10:24:17:
LyreCross wrote on 2024-02-12 21:10:03:
Captain did it. 60 times. No, really, trust me.
Return of the obra dinn?
That be it! And to any who see this game and grow curious of it: PLAY BLIND!
Why would one swear to go down with the ship? Where the sea plans to take you, best to not be alone.
the ghosts of ww2 navy soldiers harass some teenagers via a radio because they're upset about their submarine sinking

if someone gets this im gonna cry happy tears
the ghosts of ww2 navy soldiers harass some teenagers via a radio because they're upset about their submarine sinking

if someone gets this im gonna cry happy tears
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
.·:*¨·.* they/she/xe *.·¨*:·.
fLdYOuE.png5iXiC8z.png
DpZ77S5.pngUYXZLyE.png
JvUa9ma.png

tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
@varzidia

Oxenfree?

Next person:
It’s a team game where you’re supposed to help each other blow up the enemy’s house, but your own teammates are your worst enemies and use a lot of heinous slurs
@varzidia

Oxenfree?

Next person:
It’s a team game where you’re supposed to help each other blow up the enemy’s house, but your own teammates are your worst enemies and use a lot of heinous slurs
Ongoing Affordable OOAK Project: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3331855
@Tuitionfee
TF2?

Next: Prop Hunt, survival mode. You can turn your enemies’ remains into needles to inject yourself with superpowers.
@Tuitionfee
TF2?

Next: Prop Hunt, survival mode. You can turn your enemies’ remains into needles to inject yourself with superpowers.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
you're a baby and you fell into a hole and now there are monsters who want your soul (why did that rhyme)
you're a baby and you fell into a hole and now there are monsters who want your soul (why did that rhyme)
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
A prosecutor that's pressed for time has to listen to her suspect describe the past six months of his life in excruciating detail.
A prosecutor that's pressed for time has to listen to her suspect describe the past six months of his life in excruciating detail.
Funny little white creature dies over and over again while drama goes down in the local supercomputer discord chat
Funny little white creature dies over and over again while drama goes down in the local supercomputer discord chat
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
@spectralArtist I'm sorry if I'm entirely off but is this rain world? What the hell is going on in there I thought it was a lil creature "Last until you drop game" you mean there's more? Am I missing out that much?
@spectralArtist I'm sorry if I'm entirely off but is this rain world? What the hell is going on in there I thought it was a lil creature "Last until you drop game" you mean there's more? Am I missing out that much?
h1d7LhT.png
1 2 ... 407 408 409 410 411 ... 419 420