Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 409 410 411 412 413 ... 421 422
Get rid of debt, only to fall into more debt. At least you get to collect weeds!
Get rid of debt, only to fall into more debt. At least you get to collect weeds!
rsz-2img-1151.png
The aliens you're trying to interpret signals from are also messing with you constantly. Also. The Horrors...
The aliens you're trying to interpret signals from are also messing with you constantly. Also. The Horrors...
VAnf2q2.png
MUYNhfy.png
HxcMlGn.png
uPOLOvt.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
t6zNkmJ.png
ce9FN1.pngk9YUR1.pngCJW8n1.pngdVHhq1.pngaBsEA1.pngAtQ2x1.pngbda7L1.png
A fox fights giant laser robots and the game manual is one giant matryoshka doll of puzzles.
A fox fights giant laser robots and the game manual is one giant matryoshka doll of puzzles.
5X7uUDht.png

~3 hours ahead of FR time~
~She/Her~
Dragons for Sale
lesbian accidentally creates an alternate reality that hates everyone. you fail. you cry. you re-enter the elevator for the 38th time
lesbian accidentally creates an alternate reality that hates everyone. you fail. you cry. you re-enter the elevator for the 38th time
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
[quote name="@bugsinspace" date="2024-02-29 05:48:33" ] lesbian accidentally creates an alternate reality that hates everyone. you fail. you cry. you re-enter the elevator for the 38th time [/quote] between crosshairs danger magnet intensifying harmony layered rotator elusive bounder field day shelterless
@bugsinspace wrote on 2024-02-29 05:48:33:

between crosshairs
danger magnet
intensifying harmony
layered rotator
elusive bounder
field day
shelterless
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
@bugsinspace

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS ABOUT SIGNALIS
@bugsinspace

UwUnl7O.png
mlHpBMC.pngmjtJ868.png 5vnsOgE.pngQ2if6VF.png
[quote name="Claudiaan" date="2024-02-28 13:36:20" ] Get rid of debt, only to fall into more debt. At least you get to collect weeds! [/quote] hmm.... makes me think of Animal Crossing. here's mine:you get into an unfortunate situation where you get scammed in New York with no way home, and the only solution you have is to serve in an ice cream shop that some mass-food corporation boss offered to you personally.
Claudiaan wrote on 2024-02-28 13:36:20:
hmm.... makes me think of Animal Crossing.

here's mine:you get into an unfortunate situation where you get scammed in New York with no way home, and the only solution you have is to serve in an ice cream shop that some mass-food corporation boss offered to you personally.
I cooka da pizza!
He/She
Xk4COBJ.png
[quote name="bbgummi" date="2024-02-29 19:10:37" ] @bugsinspace PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS ABOUT SIGNALIS [/quote] unfortunately, no, haha! it's [spoiler]splatoon 3's new dlc, side order[/spoiler]. i might have to look into whatever signalis is though ^_^
bbgummi wrote on 2024-02-29 19:10:37:
@bugsinspace

unfortunately, no, haha! it's splatoon 3's new dlc, side order. i might have to look into whatever signalis is though ^_^
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
recluse learns how to lucid dream with her eyes shut
recluse learns how to lucid dream with her eyes shut
semi-invisible teenage shadow cryptid travels the world, goes through the belongings of everyone they meet while they aren't looking, uncovers ancient secrets and nearly gets murdered by random people all the time

Some highlights:

- Doing everyone's chores and cooking all their meals

- Fistfight with a fashion designer

- "Don't just see a whale - Experience it."

- Actually go home for once and get framed for arson.

- Dance in a cat suit, play sudoku at the bottom of the ocean, and much more
semi-invisible teenage shadow cryptid travels the world, goes through the belongings of everyone they meet while they aren't looking, uncovers ancient secrets and nearly gets murdered by random people all the time

Some highlights:

- Doing everyone's chores and cooking all their meals

- Fistfight with a fashion designer

- "Don't just see a whale - Experience it."

- Actually go home for once and get framed for arson.

- Dance in a cat suit, play sudoku at the bottom of the ocean, and much more
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
1 2 ... 409 410 411 412 413 ... 421 422