Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Undertide Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47
I would kill for jellyfish on gaols, they need a tert expansion hehe, these genes are saving undies hehe
I would kill for jellyfish on gaols, they need a tert expansion hehe, these genes are saving undies hehe
OvPZsWb.png20211221_214204.png
one word: JELLYFISH

TYSM

AAA
dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=0&breed=21&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=94&tertgene=269&winggene=274&wings=166&auth=067c1537f8818dfd16fa9866c01057106bde1168&dummyext=prev.png
one word: JELLYFISH

TYSM

AAA
dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=0&breed=21&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=94&tertgene=269&winggene=274&wings=166&auth=067c1537f8818dfd16fa9866c01057106bde1168&dummyext=prev.png
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
Thanks for all your hard work crew!
Thanks for all your hard work crew!
Progen >93399p.png Art Shop 68696002p.png< Avatar
Excited to see how Undertides change!! I hope Banescales are next for an expansion
Excited to see how Undertides change!! I hope Banescales are next for an expansion
Dragon Color Combo Wishlist:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86570212

mlHpBMC.png a69iToJ.png
*xrdZoYH.png 9hqcHsy.png G8AyR6r.png lSkSEUZ.png*
*0FCHrtp.png mtHAEL4.png OBrKa68.png 0HBKL8H.png*
YIPPEEEE
Ohhh I love jellyfish so much!!
YIPPEEEE
Ohhh I love jellyfish so much!!
i'm in the process of reading through the updated rules/policies thread now, but i feel like it should be more than just a footnote - there are some serious changes in there. the fact that users aren't allowed to post their ages anymore is a big deal and it might be worth saying it louder so that people take note of it. i know many users who have their ages listed in their clan bios.
i'm in the process of reading through the updated rules/policies thread now, but i feel like it should be more than just a footnote - there are some serious changes in there. the fact that users aren't allowed to post their ages anymore is a big deal and it might be worth saying it louder so that people take note of it. i know many users who have their ages listed in their clan bios.
shadow_small.pngfire_small.pngnature_small.pngearth_small.pngice_small.pngwind_small.png
YAYY i love the jellyfish gene
YAYY i love the jellyfish gene
...................................... Qya5B47.png
KLTxh3r.png
tqGkHih.png
CB1A5LI.png
mlHpBMC.png

SD2V5Al.png
its been years since pvp was open, with how well the team has polished up old work so far i have no doubt that even if we have to wait a few more for it to be added it will be beautiful
its been years since pvp was open, with how well the team has polished up old work so far i have no doubt that even if we have to wait a few more for it to be added it will be beautiful
pixelfishtank.gif King | They/It
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
Oh my jellyfish is so cute! Can't wait to see varnish and lacquer on the other breeds!
Oh my jellyfish is so cute! Can't wait to see varnish and lacquer on the other breeds!
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
nice!!
nice!!
VVM4XuM.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47