Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Which is Pipp and which is Tripp?
Regarding Swipp's Swap Stand, I've completed the achievement for 25 trades with Pipp, but I still need the achievement for 25 trades with Tripp. Problem is, I don't know which is which (I'm guessing Swipp is the top one?)

It's possible I'm just missing something obvious. I do see the quote bubbles, but I don't see any of their names labeled on the page, and there's no mouseover text.
Regarding Swipp's Swap Stand, I've completed the achievement for 25 trades with Pipp, but I still need the achievement for 25 trades with Tripp. Problem is, I don't know which is which (I'm guessing Swipp is the top one?)

It's possible I'm just missing something obvious. I do see the quote bubbles, but I don't see any of their names labeled on the page, and there's no mouseover text.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Tripp is the bottom one, I remember because she's the "triple", aka the third one in the list.
Tripp is the bottom one, I remember because she's the "triple", aka the third one in the list.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@LouckyKoneko

Gotcha, thanks!

(Still curious, where does it say that?)
@LouckyKoneko

Gotcha, thanks!

(Still curious, where does it say that?)
Virtual Hibden
@achaius Pipp and Tripp will sometimes reference each other in their dialogue! here's a few possible lines: from Pipp: [quote]I know my dad doesn't ask for 1000, but I had to procure this Cherry Blossom Caterpillar myself! I only have a few left, and it's certainly a better bargain than Tripp will ever offer! [/quote] [quote]My sister Tripp might enjoy this if she gave it a better shot! How about this Cherry Blossom Caterpillar for the items on the right and 1000? [/quote] from Tripp: [quote]Pipp's way too excited about the family business... She should be selling this Tertiary Gene: Firefly, not me! Anyway, you give me the items on the right and 2000 and I promise you that I'll maybe stop whining so much. [/quote] if you want to see these for yourself, go to the Swapp Stand and refresh the page until one of these lines shows up. I'm p sure one of the two is also the subject of a Tomo question, but I don't know that one off the top of my head. I think it asks for their colors.
@achaius
Pipp and Tripp will sometimes reference each other in their dialogue! here's a few possible lines:

from Pipp:
Quote:
I know my dad doesn't ask for 1000, but I had to procure this Cherry Blossom Caterpillar myself! I only have a few left, and it's certainly a better bargain than Tripp will ever offer!
Quote:
My sister Tripp might enjoy this if she gave it a better shot! How about this Cherry Blossom Caterpillar for the items on the right and 1000?

from Tripp:
Quote:
Pipp's way too excited about the family business... She should be selling this Tertiary Gene: Firefly, not me! Anyway, you give me the items on the right and 2000 and I promise you that I'll maybe stop whining so much.

if you want to see these for yourself, go to the Swapp Stand and refresh the page until one of these lines shows up.

I'm p sure one of the two is also the subject of a Tomo question, but I don't know that one off the top of my head. I think it asks for their colors.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Oh, that makes sense. I'd forgotten their dialogue did that.
Oh, that makes sense. I'd forgotten their dialogue did that.
Virtual Hibden
There's also at least ONE Trivia question that asks you to identify the siblings (Which one is Pipp?) and gives you a list of color options. I always get it wrong XD but it usually tells you the correct answer anyways and can do try to match the colors to the sibling
There's also at least ONE Trivia question that asks you to identify the siblings (Which one is Pipp?) and gives you a list of color options. I always get it wrong XD but it usually tells you the correct answer anyways and can do try to match the colors to the sibling
Night Nest Lore:
Stardust and Shadows

Legacy of War:
Dark of the Moon
Personal Quest/Challenge Post
Wishlist
FR Time +3
jL05xXK.pngEIw1Jyf.pngW5laU7r.pngMvzKp2Q.png2zNIzzC.pngUgBZCaa.png76ghDnx.pngk4ybm3R.pngimage.png