Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Staff Appreciation
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="SakuraAngel" date="2024-02-21 15:38:46" ] Second this. After so many years I'm still shocked by how attentive and empathetic the staff are to this day. It really makes me confident in sending my money to the devs/staff because I know I'm supporting a great community and company that I wish to be around for many more years to come. [/quote] ^^^^ thank you staff and site for not doing the premium currency for regular purchase thingy (ie, not making the game pay to win) love that so much
SakuraAngel wrote on 2024-02-21 15:38:46:
Second this. After so many years I'm still shocked by how attentive and empathetic the staff are to this day. It really makes me confident in sending my money to the devs/staff because I know I'm supporting a great community and company that I wish to be around for many more years to come.
^^^^

thank you staff and site for not doing the premium currency for regular purchase thingy
(ie, not making the game pay to win)
love that so much

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
This is a good first step, now we need them to stick with not doing this for a fourth time
This is a good first step, now we need them to stick with not doing this for a fourth time
sBdLZtA.png
Even though it took a bit (a little "were looking into it " would have helped to ease everyone's worries and calm people down) I'm very happy that this was addressed instead of left to fester :3 And the new plan is pretty nice

Glad my intuition about the coloring system error was correct for the sandsurges, also. That one felt much less purposeful so I thought it might have been one.
Even though it took a bit (a little "were looking into it " would have helped to ease everyone's worries and calm people down) I'm very happy that this was addressed instead of left to fester :3 And the new plan is pretty nice

Glad my intuition about the coloring system error was correct for the sandsurges, also. That one felt much less purposeful so I thought it might have been one.
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
[quote name="Contaminate" date="2024-02-21 20:10:59" ] This is a good first step, now we need them to stick with not doing this for a fourth time [/quote] The announcement post lists some steps they'll be taking to prevent it from happening again.
Contaminate wrote on 2024-02-21 20:10:59:
The announcement post lists some steps they'll be taking to prevent it from happening again.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
The amount of hate I saw for the FR team over the past couple of days is really concerning. FR is a small website with a small team and to be honest I hope they stay this way for a long time to come. I don't ever want this site to become corporate like Neopets or Gaia Online.

I'm pretty sure most of us are in agreement on that, yet people treat staff as if they have more resources and time than they actually do, as if they can drop whatever it is they're working on and respond to us within the hour when a few people have a complaint. The team has an excellent track record of taking user feedback into consideration. If you think that isn't true, you haven't been paying attention.

Voicing complaints is fine, of course, but I've seen so many people react to the recent gene changes like the FR team personally came to their house and slapped their mom. Settle down and stop acting like you've been violated.
The amount of hate I saw for the FR team over the past couple of days is really concerning. FR is a small website with a small team and to be honest I hope they stay this way for a long time to come. I don't ever want this site to become corporate like Neopets or Gaia Online.

I'm pretty sure most of us are in agreement on that, yet people treat staff as if they have more resources and time than they actually do, as if they can drop whatever it is they're working on and respond to us within the hour when a few people have a complaint. The team has an excellent track record of taking user feedback into consideration. If you think that isn't true, you haven't been paying attention.

Voicing complaints is fine, of course, but I've seen so many people react to the recent gene changes like the FR team personally came to their house and slapped their mom. Settle down and stop acting like you've been violated.
dlJsEIj.png
[center]I was surprised by how quickly they addressed the recent issues. Just goes to show how much they care about the userbase more than most sites. Most sites wouldn't even acknowledge it and just ignore everyone. FR staff has always been willing to admit when they make mistakes also. Definitely makes 'em feel more like real people and not just money hungry jerks, ya know? That said, all we really want is some transparency when it comes to big visual changes. Y'all got it down for implementing new gameplay mechanics. So no reason to not be as forthcoming with visual updates as well. So I hope this means they will be more-so from now on. Love ya, FR team! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
I was surprised by how quickly they addressed the recent issues. Just goes to show how much they care about the userbase more than most sites. Most sites wouldn't even acknowledge it and just ignore everyone. FR staff has always been willing to admit when they make mistakes also. Definitely makes 'em feel more like real people and not just money hungry jerks, ya know?

That said, all we really want is some transparency when it comes to big visual changes. Y'all got it down for implementing new gameplay mechanics. So no reason to not be as forthcoming with visual updates as well. So I hope this means they will be more-so from now on.

Love ya, FR team!
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
I was really worried for the past few days, but the new post is great. Thank you staff.
I was really worried for the past few days, but the new post is great. Thank you staff.
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
Yes, I really appreciate the response and I'm super happy with this solution!

At least from my POV, I think the especially big amount of backlash was in part because this same situation happened before with Obelisk Flair a while ago. However, this time not only have the current gene concerns been addressed, but also future ones, which is great.
Yes, I really appreciate the response and I'm super happy with this solution!

At least from my POV, I think the especially big amount of backlash was in part because this same situation happened before with Obelisk Flair a while ago. However, this time not only have the current gene concerns been addressed, but also future ones, which is great.
Thank you staff for your hard work, and your willingness to listen to your users and to improve.
The new system seems like it will help to avoid ending up in this situation again.
Thank you staff for your hard work, and your willingness to listen to your users and to improve.
The new system seems like it will help to avoid ending up in this situation again.
Wn94zHr.png
dEe2UrM.png
sQMcqHN.png
TdTJOrw.png........
old-oaks-2.png
Thank you staff :)
This is one place that is so well-curated I really can browse at ease, and while it is always a compromise, it is to me a wonderful example I refer to in my mind and to others.
Thank you staff :)
This is one place that is so well-curated I really can browse at ease, and while it is always a compromise, it is to me a wonderful example I refer to in my mind and to others.
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7